PDA

View Full Version : No Music after Single-player story is over? (Assassin's Creed III)

EpicGamer1005
11-13-2012, 03:06 AM
Okay the same thing happened in Revelations, but I don't play it since I have ACIII;after I beat the single-player storyline, I noticed no music plays as you're walking around Boston, the Frontier, the homestead, etc. Now I didn't know if any music played during the single-player story, but I noticed today that after i beat it, no music played. If anyone else has the problem, feel free to talk. If anyone has a solution, please tell me how to fix it. I like walking around with music playing. It gives it a "better atmosphere".

P.S.
I'm pretty sure music plays when I'm fighting, being chased, or doing a homestead mission.

Frank9182011
11-13-2012, 03:09 AM
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/720495-No-ambient-music-while-exploring-free-roam!

The issue has been discussed pretty thoroughly in the above thread - a forum manager has contacted Ubisoft to confirm if the lack of ambient music is a bug or merely a design choice.

EpicGamer1005
11-13-2012, 03:18 AM
Thanks, I just hope it's a bug and they're coming up with a patch to fix all the bugs (including this) that players have been getting since the release.