PDA

View Full Version : Just Completed the Game 100% Sync

wackgamertag
11-13-2012, 02:59 AM
I've heard lots of complaints about the game being glitchy and filled with bugs to the point that it's unplayable or even un-winnable. Admittedly there are a lot of bugs but i was still able to get every single achievement so i don't understand claims that the achievements are glitched. Some were a real pain that's for sure, like the challenges and some secondary objectives but i still enjoyed my time with the game. The ending was...executed poorly but i liked the game for the most part. The Achievements are not impossible to get and the game itself is not that hard or unplayable. If theres a difference between the PS3 and 360 version (other than the Benedict Arnold Missions) I wouldn't know. Also if anyone wants some advice for achievements ask away.

JCearlyyears
11-13-2012, 03:35 AM
There are glitches with the game, not everyone experiences the same thing, and so I have glitches with my game that stops me from getting the completionist achievement despite me completing everything.

Kytr
11-14-2012, 12:38 AM
Currently I have mapped 9 activities for the farmers (out of 3) without finishing that entry in the encyclopedia. I do need to replay the flight sequence (God help me) to get 100% on all sequences, but the other will stop things anyhow. Just really bad coding on that.