PDA

View Full Version : Storyline Question(s) (SPOILER and SARCASM implied)

djdanRobbins
11-12-2012, 09:42 PM
With regard to Sequence 9. In "Missing Supplies" Connor basically says to Washington before setting off to find Church "whatever you need ... i'll do anything for you" (with full sincerety). The next time Connor sees GW he treats him like something on the bottom of his shoe and says not to ever ask him for anything ever again.

Is Connor bi-polar or am I missing a SIGNIFICANT story line where his attitude toward GW is justified?

PS I would REALLY love it if UbiS could start including a HINT OR TWO about what I have to do before I start chasing after someone and get a FACE FULL OF RED TYPE telling me that I FAILED again. I'm old. I don't like to be called a failure over and over again ... especially when my protagonist has father issues of his own *ahem* just sayin ... *ahem*

I swear to God I hear that d*amn FAIL bell tone constantly now (like when i'm on the subway ... without my PS3 .... a little wierd).

OH ... and btw, UbiSoft ... in case we ever meet .... I am already NOT SPEAKING TO YOU EVER for making me endure Sequence 8. EVER. : )

BBALive
11-12-2012, 09:49 PM
With regard to Sequence 9. In "Missing Supplies" Connor basically says to Washington before setting off to find Church "whatever you need ... i'll do anything for you" (with full sincerety). The next time Connor sees GW he treats him like something on the bottom of his shoe and says not to ever ask him for anything ever again.

Is Connor bi-polar or am I missing a SIGNIFICANT story line where his attitude toward GW is justified?

PS I would REALLY love it if UbiS could start including a HINT OR TWO about what I have to do before I start chasing after someone and get a FACE FULL OF RED TYPE telling me that I FAILED again. I'm old. I don't like to be called a failure over and over again ... especially when my protagonist has father issues of his own *ahem* just sayin ... *ahem*

I swear to God I hear that d*amn FAIL bell tone constantly now (like when i'm on the subway ... without my PS3 .... a little wierd).

OH ... and btw, UbiSoft ... in case we ever meet .... I am already NOT SPEAKING TO YOU EVER for making me endure Sequence 8. EVER. : )

Connor finds out that Washington has ordered an attack on his village.

djdanRobbins
11-13-2012, 06:56 AM
Connor finds out that Washington has ordered an attack on his village.

I guess that's pretty significant ... and somehow I missed it. I can only imagine what else I've missed !

(and thanks!)

vivaxardas
11-13-2012, 08:31 AM
And the funniest thing is that WE, games, do not need to wait till seq10 to learn it. It is right in the animus database in sec5 (may be already in 4, but I read it in 5). Animus database seems to be the worst spoiler.