4x Arena
4x Altar of Shadows
4x Campfire
4x Stone of Enlightenment
3x Blood Shaman Hut
1x Kat's Grand Finale
1x Observatory

Total: 56 Cards

Boring to play and more boring to play against, but, works very fine and you can earn a good position in the tournament with this easy.

manytrees2
11-13-2012, 09:58 AM
Oh yes, this one is so annoying ^^. Also playable with Pao Deathseeker and Inner Fire ... is a bit slower but more discard proof.

Such decks destroy this game ;P.

Btw its not the Armaggeddon that makes it annoying ... its the Stone Shield and Altar of Shadows.

leonid1995927
11-13-2012, 10:19 AM
It has a weakness though.

There's dispel and Spell Twister of course.

When vs Necro, they may re-use Dispel with Shantri Ruins(In-fact, someone ones put down 3 spells this way just to get OTK'd next turn).

When vs Inferno, they may have discards in their deck. Discard Kat's (randomly or intentionally) and it's all over.

When vs Haven, they may have mass-dispels handy, so no matter how many spells(but not fortunes) you put...well. Yeah.

Ironically, this deck stomps Stronghold, because they have absolutely no way to defend themselves from it like the other factions.
That's it Shaar...move over to the dark side. ;)

Le.Rancord
11-13-2012, 11:56 AM
last 5 OTKs I played I beat. Manastorm/Dispel/Pao are the cards that makes it possible.

If he doesnt get his week of knowledge early, he is in trouble anyway. Inferno going 2nd starting with DA/JUg or Jug/Jug (with gold pile) means he has to block way earlier than he wants. Then pao/Altar/inner fire make it a short game.

keadlash
11-13-2012, 03:04 PM
When you play against people who has dispel, all depends of the altars of shadows you have.

I play with a lot of people who has dispel and manastorm, and manastorm isn't a pain than week of taxes. To counter pao I put cyclone in the first line and stone shield to secure the lock. But some times works and some times not.