PDA

View Full Version : Go to ubisoft support let them know about ac3 bugs and proplems

united1964
11-12-2012, 05:03 PM
Go to ubisoft support web site and tell them about the many bugs, and crashes with ac3 i am using a xbox 360 lots of bugs....maybe they will get a patch going...

LinkAndLoad
11-12-2012, 05:05 PM
Quick link please, but must say im not done with my list of bugs and things that where off.

Dan Pen 97
11-12-2012, 05:07 PM
If there is more bugs we will need to see them ok ;)

North0North
11-12-2012, 05:22 PM
Something thats really bugging me off in ac3. When you have made the dual holsters and you have equipped two guns, and you quick travel one of the guns always dissapears..
And the voice actor of Conner is so dull... Mabye a little more feeling when he's responding to different situations.. His voice is often to monotone for the situations..

Dan Pen 97
11-12-2012, 05:29 PM
Something thats really bugging me off in ac3. When you have made the dual holsters and you have equipped two guns, and you quick travel one of the guns always dissapears..
And the voice actor of Conner is so dull... Mabye a little more feeling when he's responding to different situations.. His voice is often to monotone for the situations..

The last one.
Conner's voice is all right so it might just sound it to you. But other people might like the way it is ok.

Dieinthedark
11-12-2012, 08:42 PM
Be glad you can make dual holsters, I can't have anyone except for the woodworker and the huntress. Nothing else will show up anywhere, not on the homestead, not in boston/new york or the frontier. There's nothing anywhere and I'm in sequence 9 at this point. This pisses me off.

MackManster
11-13-2012, 04:40 AM
There are far too many glitches and bugs for them to fix with one update. It'll take at least 5 im sure, and in the end they'll stop after 3. Ubisoft in really awful and their feeling it with AC3. Profits are down and they think they can get away with making ****ty games and still make money?!?! AC3 could have been one of the greatest open world games in a while but now its one of the worst with all of the problems that plague its entire gameplay. Looking forward to GTA5. Im done with Ubisoft.

the_atm
11-13-2012, 04:42 AM
The only bug I get is sometimes a rifle will float in the air. I never get bugs, glitches or really anything of the sorts. want to talk about a bugged game, look at Fallout: NV, 2 or so years in and it still crashes 3 times in an hour...

Rigufutsu
11-13-2012, 06:08 AM
Me and my friend have ran into multiple glitches and bugs:
There was one were my friend was playing as Haytham during the "execution is everything mission" he ran and sabotaged a cannon then he ran to listen to the 2 guards talking and when he climbed the fence he went flying straight up in the air about 100ft then came falling down and died.
A few i ran into was i was on a rock half way up a hill and air assassinated (or tried)an animal and glitched through the ground out of the cell and continuously fell then i desyniced.
my friend was hunting down bears and found 1 bear continuously running inside a tree.
i don't know if this is a bug or glitch or part of the game but when me/my friend are in open conflict and there is 2 or 1 guard(s) left another 5 will appear out of no where and join the fight then repeats over where it would be down to 2 or 1 then 5 more join. its very difficult when were trying to complete the optional quests were your not to raise your notoriety any higher then a specific number.
my friend just experienced this were he ended up trying to shoot a barrel during a mission and the barrel is highlighted and when he fired his gun it ended up shooting the guy to the left of the barrel which triggered an open conflict

Both my friend and I have ran into alot of glitches and bugs that are both funny and just plain annoying, there's some we cant even remember at this point also but this may not be the last time i will post here. Either me or my friend will run into more since this is one of the most glitchest games we have played. I do love the creed series but this is the most disappointed creed game I have played.

i have a question - can you dual assassinate like Ezio? because i ended up doing that ONCE when i was Conner, i walked up to 2 guards and killed both of them at the same time this was when i was walking around killing random guards in Boston in Sequence 5

Gianavel
11-13-2012, 06:12 AM
Be glad you can make dual holsters, I can't have anyone except for the woodworker and the huntress. Nothing else will show up anywhere, not on the homestead, not in boston/new york or the frontier. There's nothing anywhere and I'm in sequence 9 at this point. This pisses me off.

I hit this bug when I was using the Pitcairn-Putnam pistol. I switched to a different pistol, and now I'm using it and the Pitcairn.

i have a question - can you dual assassinate like Ezio? because i ended up doing that ONCE when i was Conner, i walked up to 2 guards and killed both of them at the same time this was when i was walking around killing random guards in Boston in Sequence 5

Yes, you can double assassinate. It seemse to be easier to do when you have the hidden blade selected, and if it's an air assassination.

comicexpress
11-13-2012, 06:53 AM
You aren't the only one. I'm using the PS3 and I'm having a HELL of a time, watching horses and carts run over cliffs and leave me sitting (supposedly under corn) with the driver on a blank screen.

Conner runs up walls that aren't there, could be trees or cliffs, who knows. Killed bears or wolves, or any other animal and they still stand there like they are attacking, but not attacking. Same with the redcoats and bluecoats.

The seems to have been RUSHED out the door. Sure it "took" them 3 years to make, but they RUSHED everything.

comicexpress
11-13-2012, 06:55 AM
Dual holsters?? When? Where?? I have "recipes" for multiple things, but can't make any of them.

PurpleHaze1980
11-13-2012, 07:09 AM
Has anyone else seen the bug where Connor stands perfectly still mid-move if he tries to whip someone with the rope dart as they've just died through a recruit's hands? He goes all "Matrix" like and every one else around him is moving but ultimately he's stuck. It's quite funny (takes fast travelling or rebooting to get the bug away).

Sickull
11-13-2012, 07:09 AM
Well one of the farmer liberation missions in NY is pretty much broken, after you beat the game replay the mission where you first meet the recruit who throws his chamber pot (forgot his name) for some reason hes wearing the red coat outfit he wore in a later mission, I doubt they can fix the fact that you are always wearing the assassin white outfit in cut scenes but whatever and during the chase of Charles Lee if you restart the mission and the barrel at the beginning explodes early you might as well restart it again for some reason it glitches up and gives Charles a head start. Also maybe I should double check just to be sure but there is a peg leg trinket I can't reach because it is on top of an unclimbable mountain.

projectpat06
11-13-2012, 08:17 AM
Well one of the farmer liberation missions in NY is pretty much broken, after you beat the game replay the mission where you first meet the recruit who throws his chamber pot (forgot his name) for some reason hes wearing the red coat outfit he wore in a later mission, I doubt they can fix the fact that you are always wearing the assassin white outfit in cut scenes but whatever and during the chase of Charles Lee if you restart the mission and the barrel at the beginning explodes early you might as well restart it again for some reason it glitches up and gives Charles a head start. Also maybe I should double check just to be sure but there is a peg leg trinket I can't reach because it is on top of an unclimbable mountain.

If you're talking about the one that's in the homestead up on the cliff, the place to climb is very far to the right. It's the same place you climb to get the flowers that Prudence tells you about. All the trinkets can be reached. Some of them just have tricks to reaching them.

projectpat06
11-13-2012, 08:24 AM

Yes you can even just standing behind two guards. I made a thread a while back asking the same thing. You have to walk up right behind them then press R1 and Square at the same time. (R trigger+X for xbox) It's the same as the running dual assassination with the hidden blades but it does an awesome animation of stabbing them both in the neck. Connor actually has different dual animations depending on where you're standing in relation to the two guards. There's a lot of cool things you can do that you actually have to discover such the dual assassinating with the pistol through someone's head or choking someone with the snare trap.

Hagg666
11-13-2012, 12:15 PM
I wrote Ubisfot support about the glitch/bug with the mission relating to the "An Extraordinary Man" trophy/achivement, and this is the response I got...

"Hello

Thank you for contacting Ubisoft Technical Support regarding Assassin's Creed 3.

In order to respond to this email, please update this incident (Please do not create a new incident).

Unfortunately we are only able to deal with technical support here and cannot help with gameplay related queries. However, you could always try our forums (http://forums.ubi.com) as you may be able to find help there or look for a walkthrough for the game. For the best results, use a search engine such as Google and search for the name of the game followed by "walkthrough".

If you have any further queries or issues please do not hesitate to contact us again and we will assist you further.

Kind Regards,

Paul.
Ubisoft Technical Support."

Do they mean that there is a walkthrough that fixes bugs?! Of course this is a technical error and not a walkthrough/gameplay issue! My woodworker entry is completed eventhough I only scanned him 2/3 times and my farmers are not eventhough I have scanned 8 different activities and the log says 3/3. It is glitched, thus preventing me from getting the trophy and the 100% complete trophy and platinum with it. A friend of mine got the same problem and he got recomended by Ubisoft to restart the game... yeah right after spending 45 hours? Please fix this glitch Ubisoft!

Death_Angel733
11-13-2012, 02:26 PM

Yes you can. You have to hold the High-Profile Button (R1 for PS3 and Right Click for PC) and press the assassinate button. The problem is since it's high profile, there's a risk of being detected and it will always add to your notoriety.

No :( you can't do a stealthy double assassination like the Ezio games. An alternative is to press the Assassinate Button simultaneously and you should individually kill the guards before they could react.

InfectedNation
11-13-2012, 02:48 PM
during the chase of Charles Lee if you restart the mission and the barrel at the beginning explodes early you might as well restart it again for some reason it glitches up and gives Charles a head start.

I'm pretty sure this isn't a glitch... as soon as you start the chase, run down the lower walkway on the left instead of directly towards the soldiers. When the barrel explodes, you will not be slowed down. That entire run down the harbor is designed that you find ways to avoid the soldiers' attempts to slow you down.

smaddeus
11-19-2012, 04:53 PM
I wouldn't call this bug or glitch, but...making AC3...Ubisoft took out some controls/key bindings and some other things what needs a character, they made controls more simpler which makes the game more not enjoyable with the limited actions. IF YOU READ THIS UBISOFT, please, make patch that includes NORMAL running not just walk/fast walk and ONLY sprint, i need regular running too like AC Brotherhood, otherwise it's annoying, hard for me to explain. Simply take all action controls from Brotherhood, it was just perfect, just add those action modes and keys from Brotherhood. Remember the "lock target" thing ? when you fight, to enter fight mode or how was it called, or "focus mode", you could focus on your enemy, but in AC3 doesn't have that feature which is hard to adapt to. When i said fighting moves, don't misunderstood, i don't mean new moves or something, but the thing like "focus mode" or "fighting mode" dunno how it calls, but that thing needs to be inserted again, and key bindings...just copy and place things from "Brotherhood", simply as that..., otherwise, you made new story with awful controls that's hard to adapt to, which makes game like it's made previous before brotherhood, cause the key bindings and controls were advanced in brotherhood. And you made Desmond and other characters look awful like monkeys or something like primates by the look of their faces, wtf...why you made from new ? you couldn't just take old textures ? but noo, you had to make new ones and make them look like monkeys...****ed you guys, even have you tested the game yourselves ? how can you adapt so easily ? who gets those ideas of taking off some thing ? does the guy has sense ? Does he know what is comfortable and what isn't ? did he played AC Brotherhood and AC 2 ? he should if not, then he could see reasons why AC2 and Brotherhood is advanced in those things than this one.