PDA

View Full Version : DLC Request: An idea

luckyto
11-12-2012, 04:22 PM
This is perhaps too late to do anything, but it's an idea worth sharing and I bet most people would buy it.

Single Player DLC

Participate in Connor's journey to become an Assassin. This DLC takes place around the time of Sequence 6 and tells the tale of how Connor evolved as an Assassin and fought to weaken the Templars hold on America and mature into a full-fledged Assassin. This DLC has 12 new assassination contracts in the Frontier, New York and Boston and 2 new naval missions. Plus it includes two additional MP characters from ACR, the Pirate and Corsair.

-----

Basically it would be twelve assassination contracts for each one of the MP characters spread out across the maps. Set the contracts in parts of the map virtually unexplored during the story (which is a lot of places.) Put them in restricted zones with lots of troops. Use the existing character models from MP, add a couple of cut scenes and that's that.

Sort of like what they did with the Templar Agents in Brotherhood. Give us a set of Assassination contracts more difficult than those in the current game. We can take them out however we like, and give us a reason to explore unused portions of these big maps. And bring the MP characters into the story.

The two naval missions would be to take out the Pirate and Corsair on the high seas.

RyokuMC
11-12-2012, 04:27 PM
" This DLC has 12 new assassination contracts.... and 2 new naval missions"

I dont want to spend money in Side Missions. Like you say: "Brotherhood already have it for free", so why I need to pay for that in AC3?

If they make DLC whit Story related mission thats involve Connor and Aveline will be nice (THAT I will buy)

Dan Pen 97
11-12-2012, 04:32 PM
" This DLC has 12 new assassination contracts.... and 2 new naval missions"

I dont want to spend money in Side Missions. Like you say: "Brotherhood already have it for free", so why I need to pay for that in AC3?

If they make DLC whit Story related mission thats involve Connor and Aveline will be nice (THAT I will buy)

This will be good to see. And they might bring some more DLC's out. I hope :)

Serrachio
11-12-2012, 04:35 PM
I don't want any pre-existing multiplayer characters to return. That would cheapen the American Revolution theme.

Quirky Jezza
11-12-2012, 04:42 PM
Some of the Multi characters were Assassins so it wouldnt make sense.

Dan Pen 97
11-12-2012, 04:54 PM
The Multi characters are nothing to do with the war a round this time are they?

Serrachio
11-12-2012, 05:11 PM
The Multi characters are nothing to do with the war a round this time are they?

The Privateer and the Corsair come from ACR, which I'd rather not have in AC3.

If new DLC characters are to be released for AC3, I feel it would be better for them to be new ones, relating to the time period.

Dan Pen 97
11-12-2012, 05:15 PM
The Privateer and the Corsair come from ACR, which I'd rather not have in AC3.

If new DLC characters are to be released for AC3, I feel it would be better for them to be new ones, relating to the time period.

Same They did not need to add the 2 from ACR, did they really?

Rob327
11-12-2012, 05:43 PM
I have a DLC idea......MORE REVOLUTIONARY WAR ERA OUTFITS FOR THE CAMPAIGN. Geez i'm sick and tired of having to play in the middle of these epic hiistorical battles dressed like big bird or some monk from the middle ages.

luckyto
11-12-2012, 05:50 PM
The Pirate and Corsair fit the American Revolutionary war era better than than they did ACR's era. They are Pirates.

My thought is that the maps need more things to do in them. Some portions of the map are just empty. Utilize that space. Give me some assassination contracts that are more involved than the simply kill the single walking guard. And tie your MP characters into SP like in Brotherhood.

Rob327
11-12-2012, 06:12 PM
Well the Aguila Outfit is only available via PC, not Xbox, and i'm using the Captain Kidd Outfit, but lets face it, you stick out like a sore thumb looking more like some Superhero. They have to come out with something like a basic Colonists Outfit (a Patriot Outfit would be great) or even the Haytham Outfit where you at least you blend in like an Assassin would. It just takes the game up a level from that of say Spider Man.

Dan Pen 97
11-12-2012, 06:14 PM
Well the Aguila Outfit is only available via PC, not Xbox, and i'm using the Captain Kidd Outfit, but lets face it, you stick out like a sore thumb looking more like some Superhero. They have to come out with something like a basic Colonists Outfit (a Patriot Outfit would be great) or even the Haytham Outfit where you at least you blend in like an Assassin would. It just takes the game up a level from that of say Spider Man.

How will i be able to get it on the xbox 360 then?

Rob327
11-12-2012, 06:29 PM
You won't, unless they put it out DLC. Look, on alot of different games you could almost take it to the bank these very simple things would come out DLC eventually (it's common sense you want era related outfits in a game), but when it comes to AC you never do know. MP may be their focus, and for that you'll see additional Outfits and content (i think they already have a DLC for ALL the Outfits available MP up to level 50), but with the Campaign given their track record maybe not. I think it would probably help them getting into the Holidays where Sales are going to be an issue to come out with an announcement on what they plan to do.

ihateyou0
11-13-2012, 06:01 AM
This is perhaps too late to do anything, but it's an idea worth sharing and I bet most people would buy it.

Single Player DLC

Participate in Connor's journey to become an Assassin. This DLC takes place around the time of Sequence 6 and tells the tale of how Connor evolved as an Assassin and fought to weaken the Templars hold on America and mature into a full-fledged Assassin. This DLC has 12 new assassination contracts in the Frontier, New York and Boston and 2 new naval missions. Plus it includes two additional MP characters from ACR, the Pirate and Corsair.

-----

Basically it would be twelve assassination contracts for each one of the MP characters spread out across the maps. Set the contracts in parts of the map virtually unexplored during the story (which is a lot of places.) Put them in restricted zones with lots of troops. Use the existing character models from MP, add a couple of cut scenes and that's that.

Sort of like what they did with the Templar Agents in Brotherhood. Give us a set of Assassination contracts more difficult than those in the current game. We can take them out however we like, and give us a reason to explore unused portions of these big maps. And bring the MP characters into the story.

The two naval missions would be to take out the Pirate and Corsair on the high seas.

If the DLCs arent in areas not in the original game and you buy them they will keep making crappy DLCs like the DLC they made for ACR (DLC only lasting 2 hours)
You know you can just assasinate guards walking in "unused parts of the map" THAT WOULD BE FUN!!!!!!! OR EVEN ANIMALS THAT YOU CAN HUNT!!!!!!!