PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone explain one thing about the ending? (Spoiler)

RyokuMC
11-12-2012, 02:14 PM
I dont so good speaking english, so please, have pacience with me

[SPOILER]
Juno explain to Desmond: Long time ago. We cant protect the earth with a defence shield (or 1/10 of it)

So how Juno (ALONE) did it to make a barrier to protect Earth from the sun?

[SPOILER END]

Thanks for the future response and Bye

jamgamerforever
11-12-2012, 02:33 PM
There were 6 failed plans. The shield was Plan #2.

The way they stopped the sun was a combination of two plans: Plan #1: Build 4 towers to contain the sun's rays in the Grand Temple. Juno mentions that it would have taken too much time to build them, so they let machines continue, while they moved on.

Over the 75,000 years since the first catastrophe, the towers were finished. The second plan was #3: EYE. They used the same technology in that pedestal Desmond touches that Abstergo planned to use for EYE-Abstergo.

And Juno survives through Plan #6: By "transcending" into the Grand Temple. The only way to get out is by sacrificing another First Civ member. Desmond had enough First Civ DNA for it to work.

If you have any other questions, or want me to explain more clearly (and simply, it it helps!), then feel free to ask.

RyokuMC
11-12-2012, 02:44 PM
There were 6 failed plans. The shield was Plan #2.

The way they stopped the sun was a combination of two plans: Plan #1: Build 4 towers to contain the sun's rays in the Grand Temple. Juno mentions that it would have taken too much time to build them, so they let machines continue, while they moved on.

Over the 75,000 years since the first catastrophe, the towers were finished. The second plan was #3: EYE. They used the same technology in that pedestal Desmond touches that Abstergo planned to use for EYE-Abstergo.

And Juno survives through Plan #6: By "transcending" into the Grand Temple. The only way to get out is by sacrificing another First Civ member. Desmond had enough First Civ DNA for it to work.

If you have any other questions, or want me to explain more clearly (and simply, it it helps!), then feel free to ask.

Oh, I understand now

Thank you!

shadowlord4001
11-13-2012, 10:15 PM
still dont under stand if the towers were finished why did they need the eye

F4H bandicoot
11-13-2012, 10:45 PM
still dont under stand if the towers were finished why did they need the eye

The towers never got finished. Did you listen to Juno??

Gianavel
11-13-2012, 11:40 PM
The towers never got finished. Did you listen to Juno??

She said it would take a thousand years to finish them, so they abandoned them as a viable option for the current crisis. However, some of the First Civ people set machines to working on the towers, because they WOULD be able to finish them in time for the next solar maximum. They're what Juno used to save the world this time around.

F4H bandicoot
11-14-2012, 12:06 AM
She said it would take a thousand years to finish them, so they abandoned them as a viable option for the current crisis. However, some of the First Civ people set machines to working on the towers, because they WOULD be able to finish them in time for the next solar maximum. They're what Juno used to save the world this time around.

Pretty sure that is not true, Source??
The Eye is what saves the Earth, "Minerva found one last solution, but it was never tested. Minerva created a pedestal, the Eye, that would allow one who has the genetic material to manipulate the numbers and to protect the Earth by doing so. However, before Minerva could test it, she discovered that Juno had tampered with it"

IlDiv0
11-14-2012, 02:40 AM

Just to be clear, when is this actually said? I usually play without subtitles, so I might have missed it. In general, I often have trouble hearing clearly everything the First Civ characters say.

shadowlord4001
11-14-2012, 11:06 AM
What did juno do to the eye in the first place
was it really that bad

sukh_singh84
11-14-2012, 12:51 PM
The solution to saving the earth was the first which Juno spoke of, being the four towers were to be built. However construction on these towers were halted for a while, and then "Metal did what flesh could not" or something like that. So Juno sought to see that method completed. She also spoke of a sixth method, which was abandoned due to it being too risky. However it is that very method which was used by her to survive inside the temple. "The sixth" is what is referenced at the end of ACB when Juno instructs Desmond to "awaken the sixth" which was more or less her: trapped inside the grand temple for a while.
A possible cause for her domination of the world as we know it could be blaming and despising the entire human race for the near-extinction of her people through the war that Adam and Eve caused by rebelling against their masters and stealing the Apple of Eden. If this theory was to be true she might have a way of reviving the First Civilisation, made probable through something she told desmond about "things being as they once were".

shadowlord4001
11-14-2012, 10:05 PM
yeah but why didn't Minerva JUST USE THE EYE IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!!!!!!

shadowlord4001
11-15-2012, 10:06 PM
yer but it doesnt say she used the towers or the shield he used the eye

BigUrn
11-15-2012, 11:37 PM
I still don't understand why minerva would lock juno this bad women in a cave that housed a device capable of saving earth. Minerva said herself how she hoped desmond would find this place and admits she locked juno in their to. Am I missing something? Did minerva just lock her their thinking she would die?

zerocooll21
11-15-2012, 11:41 PM
Minerva and Jupiter Killed her after finding out her plans. They must have done it in the temple and she found a way to upload her self to it before dying. Then worked to get Desmond there at the right time. Minerva showed up after looking into the eye one last time.

Rendyoflesh
11-16-2012, 12:00 AM
the ending was very vague and left a horrible cliff hanger... Worst then any of the others combines.

zerocooll21
11-16-2012, 12:14 AM
I don't think they'll ever be able to top the first time you hear minerva address desomnd. Mind Blown.