PDA

View Full Version : AC3 Steam Digital Deluxe Edition

MrLee95
11-12-2012, 10:55 AM
I have noticed in other Digital Deluxe Editions from GameStop and Ubishop it says you get:

Two multiplayer characters: Redcoat and Sharpshooter.
Two single-player characters: Captain of the Aquila and Colonial Assassin.

Do those items come in the Steam version?

Also Steam says "4 bonus single-player missions, adding over an hour of additional gameplay".

Does that include Lost Mayan Ruins, Ghost of War, and A Dangerous Secret? If so what is the 4th?

And just to add, you guys do a AC American themed game but don't give us an option to buy the Freedom edition that has the Conner Statue for the PC.
And that sucks!!

ElleCore
11-12-2012, 10:59 AM
My guess is the Steam Deluxe Edition will include everything, inluding the multiplayer characters, probably they forgot to add it to the list.
Also we don't know officially what the 4th mission is. It could be the Benedict Arnold missions which was PS3 exclusive.

Dellers
11-12-2012, 02:47 PM
My bet is that there is a typo somewhere. I really think that the Ubisoft and Steam Deluxe versions will be the same. Far Cry 3 Deluxe information is confusing as well, making me think they are making typos everywhere.

ROFLBOT
11-12-2012, 04:12 PM
It's probably the Ascent of King Washington.

Mr_Shade
11-12-2012, 06:57 PM
Hi Guys,

Appears Steam has printed an error on the listing for the Steam deluxe version, it should have 3 Bonus single player misssions - same as the other versions... not 4!

Can you please give me links where this information is wrongly listed - so I can get the team to correct it please!

dhr09
11-12-2012, 07:09 PM
Hi Guys,

Appears Steam has printed an error on the listing for the Steam deluxe version, it should have 3 Bonus single player misssions - same as the other versions... not 4!

Can you please give me links where this information is wrongly listed - so I can get the team to correct it please!

If Steam is wrong then so is email i got from Ubisoft about the upgrade of the Deluxe edition on Oct 24th. This is qouted from email from ubisoft...

"Dear Assassin,

Thank you for pre-ordering Assassin's CreedŽ III Deluxe Edition on UBIShop!

Due to the recent inclusion of additional game content, we have increased the price of the Deluxe Edition to $79.99.

However, to thank you for your early pre-order of the game, we wanted to inform you that you will only be charged $64.99, and still be opt-in automatically to receive both original and newly added bonus content:

- Assassin's CreedŽ III Season Pass, with exclusive early access to the first downloadable content pack to be released.
- Four bonus single-player missions, adding over an hour of additional gameplay.
- A collection of 25 tracks from the official Assassin's CreedŽ III Soundtrack (MP3 files).
- George Washington's Notebook (PDF file).

There is nothing you need to do but prepare for hours of fun when the game releases on November 20.

If you have any questions regarding this email or your order, please contact http://support.ubi.com/.

Happy gaming!"

Clearly states 4 Bonus missions..

Mr_Shade
11-12-2012, 07:19 PM
[edit]

Just double checking with the team, since it appears the information I posted from Gabe, maybe incorrect.

Please stand by!

DarthDeva
11-12-2012, 10:27 PM
Shade, most of the online retailers I've seen have written down 4 bonus missions but showing the image which clearly displays 3.
The only online ones i've seen still saying 3(apart from ubishop before it was taken down) is Gamestop's impulse and Amazon.com
Thanks for looking into this for us Shade

dex3108BL
11-12-2012, 10:48 PM
I think that Gabe is too busy playing AC3 that he is not informed at all about PC version XD

dhr09
11-12-2012, 11:55 PM
It also says 4 bonus missions on the UbiStore page, just checked it

ElleCore
11-13-2012, 01:11 AM
Shade, what about the bonus multiplayer characters? They are still in, right? Steam doesn't mention them.

Also, where do you guys see the Deluxe Edition on Ubishop? It's still not available for me.

EDIT: Ok, so I just figured Ubishop Deluxe Edition is only available in the US. Why would Ubisoft do this? Also the 2 multiplayer characters got removed from the description of this aswell. What's going on??

dhr09
11-13-2012, 01:24 AM
Also, where do you guys see the Deluxe Edition on Ubishop? It's still not available for me.

not sure where you live, but in US it is still avail, type assassin's creed in search bar and it's on the top of the list

ElleCore
11-13-2012, 01:29 AM
Yeah, I just edited my post a few min ago.. what I want to know now if what became of the 2 multiplayer character? I'm still a big AC mp player and if Ubisoft removed them from the Deluxe edition I'm going to be mad. In fact, those changes they keep on making to it is pissing me off, and I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one. Why can't they just leave it as it were?

dhr09
11-13-2012, 01:37 AM
Not sure about the two multiplayer character...although i would assume they are still there, according to email ubisoft sent me after the deluxe upgrade, which stated i would get all previous content plus the new content. could be wrong about that though

blacklimoband
11-13-2012, 02:01 AM
EDIT: Ok, so I just figured Ubishop Deluxe Edition is only available in the US. Why would Ubisoft do this?

Par for the course my friend. US is the center of the universe, didn't you know? /sarcasm

At least Steam is giving us "outsiders" some love.

The number of times game content is released US exclusive boggles the mind, all publishers/developers do this. Apparently no other countries have gamers??? JC's Avatar had some bonus weapon DLC, only available in US. SWTOR "Global" pre-sale and launch only included US and some parts of Europe, and the list goes on and on and on... This is the norm.

DarthDeva
11-13-2012, 02:24 AM
Where did those multiplayer characters go?

MisterPeriod
11-13-2012, 06:30 AM
I hope that the extra characters being taken down is a typo/glitch as i pre-ordered the game while it stated the bonus characters and it was one of the reasons i went for the deluxe edition. Any further input from the mods/GM's would be greatly appreciated.

ThaLulz
11-13-2012, 07:33 PM
If i remember correctly, on the Ubisoft DDE page it said that A Dangerous Secret is split into two parts. Maybe this is the 4th mission?

PyxIbomb
11-13-2012, 09:24 PM
Just got an email from steam support saying that the The Red Coat & Sharpshooter (mp pack) as well as the captain of the aquila & the colonial assassins outfits (single player pack) are not included in the Steam Deluxe Edition.

Those were the only items i wanted, that's why i purchased the deluxe edition.

Also noticed those items were removed from the amazon deluxe edition as well.

Can a mod please confirm this?

Dellers
11-13-2012, 10:01 PM
So even Deluxe Editions aren't the same everywhere? That's ridiculous. Do they expect us to buy 10 versions of every game to get all the content? Deluxe Edition should include everything.

j0kay
11-13-2012, 10:08 PM
Ubishop:

-Assassin’s CreedŽ III Season Pass: gives you access to all five upcoming downloadable content packs which are slated for release within six months after launch. Deluxe Edition owners will get exclusive early access to the first downloadable content pack.
-Four bonus single-player missions, adding over an hour of additional gameplay.
-A collection of 25 tracks from the official Assassin’s CreedŽ III soundtrack (mp3 files).
-George Washington’s notebook (pdf file).

Gamesload's Version includes 3 missions and 4 packages, the 2 outfits and the 2 characters.

And remember guys, they always included all exclusive content in the last DLC.

SixKeys
11-14-2012, 12:17 AM
I ordered the Deluxe edition from the Dutch Ubishop website back in August. Can anyone put my mind at ease and reassure me I'll still be getting what I paid for on Nov 23rd? Mr_Shade? Gabe?

promero14
11-14-2012, 12:28 AM
I ordered from Ubishop back in July (PC deluxe) and still i don't know anything!!!!!!!!! so annoying....

PyxIbomb
11-14-2012, 12:53 AM
What content is included with the season pass?

The Season Pass will give you access to 5 additional content offers set to release at different points in time. The first DLC will unlock all the exclusive content previously only available with specific editions of the game. More details about the content will be available as we get closer to release.

http://ubisoft.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/17300/p/1421,2512

DarthDeva
11-14-2012, 03:19 AM
Kind of a bad move though, lots of people have paid specially for the additional content(I personally bought it to get early access to the exclusive content). Now in addition to the delay, we get content removed from an edition we bought ages ago a few days before release. Bad move ubisoft, very bad move, thanks a lot....The marketing department and PR will be fired when I acquire you :mad:

soccer06
11-14-2012, 05:30 AM
http://ubisoft.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/17300/p/1421,2512

So let me get this straight: I was going to purchase the Digital Deluxe Edition, but now I can just purchase the standard version and still get all of the exclusives by purchasing the first DLC?

Solid-Snake-Eyes
11-14-2012, 05:49 PM
This kind of sucks. I purchased the Deluxe edition from Steam and I'm paying extra (vs standard edition) to get the 3 bonus missions, but they're included in the first DLC that I'm also paying extra for? I don't get it.

Mr_Shade
11-14-2012, 05:51 PM
Guys, I'm, getting confirmation on what that FAQ means - however - since it says 'more details soon' - it may change.

re - the digital deluxe version [pc] - it does indeed come with 4 missions!

So you guys [game] + Ghost of War, Lost Mayan Ruins, A Dangerous Secret and THE BENEDICT ARNOLD MISSIONS.

or

[game] + [season pass]+ Ghost of War, Lost Mayan Ruins, A Dangerous Secret and THE BENEDICT ARNOLD MISSIONS.

Depending on what your retailer has / you bought.

Pleasefixmyacc
11-14-2012, 06:01 PM
So everyone who paid for a DDE gets season pass? Or just the people who got the steam one?

Solid-Snake-Eyes
11-14-2012, 06:03 PM
Guys, I'm, getting confirmation on what that FAQ means - however - since it says 'more details soon' - it may change.

So you guys get - [game] + [season pass] + Ghost of War, Lost Mayan Ruins, A Dangerous Secret and THE BENEDICT ARNOLD MISSIONS.
We're getting the PS3-exclusive missions on PC? I find that hard to believe.

Mr_Shade
11-14-2012, 06:05 PM
We're getting the PS3-exclusive missions on PC? I find that hard to believe.
It's exclusive to the PS3 console - so it may never see the light of day on other consoles.. PC is not a console.

That's the official word from the Game team.. so take it as you see it :) .

Pleasefixmyacc
11-14-2012, 06:06 PM
It's exclusive to the PS3 console - so it may never come to xbox etc ;)

And how about the DDE from ubishop? Does it contain the season pass?

Solid-Snake-Eyes
11-14-2012, 06:08 PM
It's exclusive to the PS3 console - so it may never see the light of day on other consoles.. PC is not a console.

That's great news!

Mr_Shade
11-14-2012, 06:08 PM
And how about the DDE from ubishop? Does it contain the season pass?
All digital Deluxe versions should be identical.

However you need to double check with the retailers concerned, since I don't have that information.

Pleasefixmyacc
11-14-2012, 06:12 PM
It's from the UBISHOP. So still no information if it contains season pass then. Ok thank you.

Mr_Shade
11-14-2012, 06:14 PM
It's from the UBISHOP. So still no information if it contains season pass then. Ok thank you.
I will try and find out - however it's sometimes quicker if the customer does it, if they are already in contact since they are a different team and I have to wait for my contacts to update me.

Where abouts did you order it from? - US?

However I will try and find out.

diaze1
11-14-2012, 06:36 PM

Glad to hear that.
So, now it is 'confirmed' that the Benedict Arnold missions will come to the PC, also that the pre-order bonuses are available as part of the first DLC.

However, will the Benedict Arnold stuff be available separately from the DDE? As I pre-ordered the Freedom Edition and I am kinda interested in that.

Mr_Shade
11-14-2012, 06:44 PM
Just checking about why some retailers have different contents - however it does seem it comes down the retailers, as to the contents - so people concerned should contact them directly.

I should be able to update the thread, if I can get hold of the information.

Sorry about the confusion - however you should all get the same as was advertised when you pre-ordered - but like I said, if you're worried, talk to the retailer directly!

Pleasefixmyacc
11-14-2012, 06:48 PM
I will try and find out - however it's sometimes quicker if the customer does it, if they are already in contact since they are a different team and I have to wait for my contacts to update me.

Where abouts did you order it from? - US?

However I will try and find out.

I've been in contact with them for over a week now, it's from the Swedish shop.

Mr_Shade
11-14-2012, 06:56 PM
Well like I said, I will try to get the info.

ElleCore
11-14-2012, 09:40 PM
You just made my day, Shade!

Can you also confirm if we'll get the bonus skins/characters from the other special edition with the first DLC of the Season Pass on PC?

j0kay
11-14-2012, 09:42 PM
I can kind of confirm it. There's now again a "Deluxe Edition" listed in the Eurpean Ubishop. It shows screenshots of the singleplayer outfits and of the redcoat.

Pleasefixmyacc
11-14-2012, 10:02 PM
Dont see any, you mean the German ubishop i guess. Cause the swedish one doesnt have anything.

ShardofTruth
11-14-2012, 10:16 PM
Wow, I never thought we would get the Benedict Arnorld Pack too, what about the Copernicus Conspiracy of ACB, I would pay for it.:p

ElleCore
11-14-2012, 11:00 PM
I'm not from Germany and I can see the Deluxe Edition.

SixKeys
11-14-2012, 11:15 PM

So you guys get - [game] + [season pass] + Ghost of War, Lost Mayan Ruins, A Dangerous Secret and THE BENEDICT ARNOLD MISSIONS.

This is awesome if it's true for all Deluxe editions. :D I just asked the Dutch Ubi Support and they confirmed my order should still be okay. Here's hoping.

Wow, I never thought we would get the Benedict Arnorld Pack too, what about the Copernicus Conspiracy of ACB, I would pay for it.:p

The Copernicus missions aren't really worth paying extra for, they were just three timed letter-delivering missions if I remember correctly. You can just watch them on YouTube and won't be missing anything.

I hope the Benedict Arnold missions will be more interesting. Though if we're getting them for free with the Deluxe edition, I won't complain either way.

Joyner08
11-14-2012, 11:19 PM
I can't see a deluxe edition in the ubi shop through the uPlay client, but I can see one on the website, here: http://shop.ubi.com/store/ubiemea/en_GB/pd/ThemeID.8605700/productID.252308300/Assassins_Creed%C2%AE_III_-_Deluxe_Edition.html

What I would like is a Steam version for the UK Steam store, we still haven't been able to pre purchase it from there yet but the US, EU (Yes, the EU except England because we use a separate currency I guess) & Russia can...

Dellers
11-14-2012, 11:29 PM
Even here in Norway it has been available on Steam since it first appeared there. Seems a bit "racist" towards you, especially considering two countries with a lot of potential cheaters and such can buy it. British gamers in general seem to be very nice IMO, and should be treated like everyone else.

Solid-Snake-Eyes
11-14-2012, 11:44 PM
I hope the Benedict Arnold missions will be more interesting. Though if we're getting them for free with the Deluxe edition, I won't complain either way.
They wouldn't be free, it's part of the deluxe edition that you're paying an extra $30 for.

BzkGB
11-15-2012, 12:03 AM
If it's true that the DDE also comes with the Benedict Arnold missions, aswell as the season pass - I'll be pretty gutted that I pre-ordered the Freedom Edition so long ago..

Mr_Shade, I know everyone is asking quite a lot of you but do you know if the Benedict Arnold missions (if they even come to PC) will be sold seperately or will they only be included in the DDE? As said, I've got the Freedom Edition on order but I am very interested in those missions!

FourTotal
11-15-2012, 12:07 AM

Hehe. Let that be a lesson to you console boys who think they have the "real" hardware. We, nerds, do. hehehe

Solid-Snake-Eyes
11-15-2012, 12:37 AM
Hehe. Let that be a lesson to you console boys who think they have the "real" hardware. We, nerds, do. hehehe
Watch out, we got a badass over here.

SixKeys
11-15-2012, 01:21 AM
They wouldn't be free, it's part of the deluxe edition that you're paying an extra $30 for.

I paid for the Deluxe edition expecting to only get 3 extra missions since only 3 were originally listed. Now I find out I'm getting 4, so it is a freebie.

promero14
11-15-2012, 04:18 AM
So correcting me if i wrong...if we ordered from Ubishop we are going to get the season pass and all the content regardless the price we payed...? I payed less since i preorder on July....

soccer06
11-15-2012, 06:17 AM
Well I just made my purchase of the Digital Deluxe Edition from Steam!

Pleasefixmyacc
11-15-2012, 10:50 AM
So correcting me if i wrong...if we ordered from Ubishop we are going to get the season pass and all the content regardless the price we payed...? I payed less since i preorder on July....

We're not 100% sure on this yet apparently, im still in contact with the support regarding this and Shade is taking a look at it too (very nice of him)

xq6703185
11-15-2012, 02:00 PM
I have a question too, What's the difference between Steam & UbiShop Deluxe Edition?
Why is UBIshop more expensive tan stem's Deluxe Edition . anyone know?

connor_bg
11-15-2012, 04:24 PM
Thats pretty ****ed up, i preordered my Deluxe edition which in the website's description included the outfits and mp characters, and few days later the last were gone. If the changed information is true i will try to track the root of the false information and if that happens to be in europe i will try to sue them.

SixKeys
11-15-2012, 04:27 PM

I just asked this from the Dutch Ubi Support and they said all Deluxe editions come with the Season Pass, regardless of when you pre-ordered.

Pleasefixmyacc
11-15-2012, 04:39 PM
Wow, im still waiting. Been over a week now.

Raptor76.
11-15-2012, 06:40 PM
Wow, im still waiting. Been over a week now.

Well I just got my answear... From the Danish ubisoft site.

Thank you for contacting Ubishop Customer Service regarding Assassin's Creed 3

In order to respond to this email, please update this incident (Please do not create a new incident)

Regarding your query, Unfortunately you'll have to cancel your order and make a new one in order to receive the Season pass as your order is without this item.

Well no hard fellings. I traded with one on steam who have the deluxe edition, so thats my backup :)

Pleasefixmyacc
11-15-2012, 07:14 PM
"Regarding your query, Unfortunately you'll have to cancel your order and make a new one in order to receive the Season pass as your order is without this item."
Doesnt it say that you can't cancel an order ? Sigh.
If this is true, then its so stupid. Some people get a season pass with it and some dont. And its really stupid to punish people for preordering at different times.

Edit: Got an answer. "The safest thing to do is to cancel your order and buy the one including season pass."
Still no DDE on the swedish page.

promero14
11-15-2012, 08:50 PM
So pleasefixmyacc....you need to cancel your preorder and pay the additional price for the deluxe edition or you will get the deluxe edition without season pass?? I mean wtf....

I already send a ticket and NOBODY responded me...UGH

Pleasefixmyacc
11-15-2012, 08:53 PM
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/726347-Never-had-a-worse-experience-buying-a-game?p=8703472#post8703472

They STILL don't know. She said the safest thing to do is to cancel the order.

Solid-Snake-Eyes
11-15-2012, 09:31 PM
This is kind of ridiculous, they kept changing the contents of the Deluxe Edition with different sites detailing different items... and now we're 5 days from release and still nobody knows what's actually included. Pretty bad marketing job.

Pleasefixmyacc
11-15-2012, 11:12 PM
This is kind of ridiculous, they kept changing the contents of the Deluxe Edition with different sites detailing different items... and now we're 5 days from release and still nobody knows what's actually included. Pretty bad marketing job.

yeah, this is so bad. It would've been fine a month ago or two. But in less than a week? And not even that but they clearly state that you cant cancel a digital order... And what do they ask us to do? Cancel. And what about the ppl that get the season pass as a bonus without having to pay a dime extra for it, just trolling or real info?

SixKeys
11-15-2012, 11:25 PM
Wow, WTF? Ubi can't even agree on the info that they give their different Support teams? Unbelievable.

The Dutch Support says that all versions of the Deluxe edition contain the Season Pass. They linked me to an updated webpage for the Deluxe Edition where it mentions the 4 extra missions plus the Season Pass. I'm going to hold them to their word until the game comes out.

I hope Mr_Shade can fill us in on some more info soon on what the official word is, since even different Ubi teams can't seem to settle on one answer.

Pleasefixmyacc
11-15-2012, 11:35 PM
Wow, WTF? Ubi can't even agree on the info that they give their different Support teams? Unbelievable.

The Dutch Support says that all versions of the Deluxe edition contain the Season Pass. They linked me to an updated webpage for the Deluxe Edition where it mentions the 4 extra missions plus the Season Pass. I'm going to hold them to their word until the game comes out.

I hope Mr_Shade can fill us in on some more info soon on what the official word is, since even different Ubi teams can't seem to settle on one answer.

According to him it all comes down to retailer which still is stupid, they are all a part of the same company so what the hell are they doing? Would it be ok if i took that "translated" email you got from them and posted it in my thread?

Pleasefixmyacc
11-15-2012, 11:39 PM
If Steam is wrong then so is email i got from Ubisoft about the upgrade of the Deluxe edition on Oct 24th. This is qouted from email from ubisoft...

"Dear Assassin,

Thank you for pre-ordering Assassin's CreedŽ III Deluxe Edition on UBIShop!

Due to the recent inclusion of additional game content, we have increased the price of the Deluxe Edition to $79.99.

However, to thank you for your early pre-order of the game, we wanted to inform you that you will only be charged $64.99, and still be opt-in automatically to receive both original and newly added bonus content:

- Assassin's CreedŽ III Season Pass, with exclusive early access to the first downloadable content pack to be released.
- Four bonus single-player missions, adding over an hour of additional gameplay.
- A collection of 25 tracks from the official Assassin's CreedŽ III Soundtrack (MP3 files).
- George Washington's Notebook (PDF file).

There is nothing you need to do but prepare for hours of fun when the game releases on November 20.

If you have any questions regarding this email or your order, please contact http://support.ubi.com/.

Just what the hell?

Taken from Mr_Shade

So you guys [game] + Ghost of War, Lost Mayan Ruins, A Dangerous Secret and THE BENEDICT ARNOLD MISSIONS.

or

[game] + [season pass]+ Ghost of War, Lost Mayan Ruins, A Dangerous Secret and THE BENEDICT ARNOLD MISSIONS.

Why the hell does it matter what retailer when it's gotten from ubishop?

Joyner08
11-16-2012, 12:23 AM
Just what the hell?

Taken from Mr_Shade

or

Why the hell does it matter what retailer when it's gotten from ubishop?

Because if you bought it from Gamestop, Target or Amazon or other retailers you got a certain piece of extra content which are also different from the ubi shop bonus.

The standard or "special" edition as they call it includes the base game and the A Dangerous Secret DLC pack, the deluxe edition gets the all of the extra missions + the benedict arnold mission, and a season pass for all future DLC + the multiplayer content bonuses.

There is no other AC3 package out there like the digital deluxe edition, the freedom edition has 2 missions and all the physical rewards like the connor statue, the join or die edition only has 2 missions too and a few physical rewards like the coin you get.

Pleasefixmyacc
11-16-2012, 12:25 AM
Because if you bought it from Gamestop, Target or Amazon or other retailers you got a certain piece of extra content which are also different from the ubi shop bonus.

The standard or "special" edition as they call it includes the base game and the A Dangerous Secret DLC pack, the deluxe edition gets the all of the extra missions + the benedict arnold mission, and a season pass for all future DLC + the multiplayer content bonuses.

But it's from the Ubishop. The thing is that some are getting the season pass with their DDE and some aren't. Some are even getting a upgrade for free and we are all getting different answers (those who bought from ubishop)

Joyner08
11-16-2012, 12:35 AM
But it's from the Ubishop. The thing is that some are getting the season pass with their DDE and some aren't. Some are even getting a upgrade for free and we are all getting different answers (those who bought from ubishop)

If your problem involves not getting a straight answer about the DDE & season passes, then your best option is just to cancel your current order and re-order your DDE so there's no confusion. I took a look now and adding the DDE to my basked forced the Season Pass & all extra content into the basket with it.

There was a big snafu about this where the DDE just disappeared from the store some time in August I believe.

Pleasefixmyacc
11-16-2012, 12:46 AM
If your problem involves not getting a straight answer about the DDE & season passes, then your best option is just to cancel your current order and re-order your DDE so there's no confusion. I took a look now and adding the DDE to my basked forced the Season Pass & all extra content into the basket with it.

There was a big snafu about this where the DDE just disappeared from the store some time in August I believe.

There is no DDE on the swedish shop. With all due respect, have you read what's going on? Some people get their edition with the season pass and some dont. Some get a free update. And my problem is that they dont have a clue on what the product they are selling contains seeing how my support wasnt even sure if canceling my order which you cant if you've read the faq but that rule suddenly doesnt apply.

promero14
11-16-2012, 12:49 AM

That will mean drop like $20 more of the price I paid...and some people were answered that even when they paid the same price as i did and are eligible due to early preorder...and some don't??? It piss me off.

SixKeys
11-16-2012, 12:50 AM
According to him it all comes down to retailer which still is stupid, they are all a part of the same company so what the hell are they doing? Would it be ok if i took that "translated" email you got from them and posted it in my thread?

Go ahead.

ETA: If I were you guys, I would wait until release day rather than cancel my already existing order. Since there's a policy that digital downloads can't be cancelled, you would only be losing money, and we still don't know for sure if Ubi Support just don't have all their facts straight or if the Season Pass does come bundled with all versions. I'm sure you don't want to pay double just in case the Swedish support happens to be wrong.

Of course, I sincerely hope we'll get some answers regarding this before the release.

dhr09
11-16-2012, 01:28 AM
All digital Deluxe versions should be identical.

I would assume that all of the digital deluxe versions would be the same, and come with the season pass no matter when you pre-ordered or how much you paid. I sure they didn't solo me out of everyone that pre-ordered and send that email to only me, maybe it was lost in some spam folders or something.

Plus it would be illogical to have a bunch of different versions on the ubi servers hoping that they get sent to the correct people i would think. But i guess i could be wrong, I just think that everyone that ordered the digital deluxe edition will get the same thing.

Mr_Shade
11-16-2012, 12:33 PM
I would assume that all of the digital deluxe versions would be the same, and come with the season pass no matter when you pre-ordered or how much you paid. I sure they didn't solo me out of everyone that pre-ordered and send that email to only me, maybe it was lost in some spam folders or something.

Plus it would be illogical to have a bunch of different versions on the ubi servers hoping that they get sent to the correct people i would think. But i guess i could be wrong, I just think that everyone that ordered the digital deluxe edition will get the same thing.Best to check with the retailer - since it does appear some are offering slightly different versions.

The retailer 'should' be able to confirm just what you get.

There does seem to be some Digital versions which are both cheaper - and - not listing the Season Pass..

So, it's possible those retailers won't supply the Season Pass - so please make sure.

Pleasefixmyacc
11-16-2012, 12:38 PM
If only the retailers themselves knew what they were selling. Price is over a 100 euro now if bought through ubishop and thats not even a collectors edition, if bought from steam its 75 euro but losing the 2 mp chars. I dont get this really.

I appreciate your work Mr_Shade but this is frustrating, it's close to release day with less than a week. The game is already paid for and just to be sure you get the game on release you have to pay for 2 editions aswell switching retailer to steam and losing the 2 mp characters but gaining the season pass.
And seeing the speed of customer support at the moment (been waiting 2 weeks) im not impressed. Also the DDE is not even up on the site yet they said it was. I've asked friends to look for it and no one finds it on the swedish site.

Im not trying to be an *** but its frustrating.

SixKeys
11-16-2012, 01:27 PM
Best to check with the retailer - since it does appear some are offering slightly different versions.

The retailer 'should' be able to confirm just what you get.

There does seem to be some Digital versions which are both cheaper - and - not listing the Season Pass..

So, it's possible those retailers won't supply the Season Pass - so please make sure.

You keep talking about retailers, but we're talking about Ubishop here. The only difference is that some of us are in different regions and we're getting mixed information from Ubisoft. Ubisoft Sweden says it's best to cancel the existing pre-order and order the new one instead (even though their own policy states it's not possible to cancel digital editions) and Ubisoft Netherlands claims all Deluxe editions are identical and come with the Season Pass. I know you're trying to help, but it is Ubisoft who needs to sort things out and give all the facts to their own teams around the world. Those of us from ordered from Ubishop, can we expect all Deluxe editions to come with the Season Pass or not, regardless of our country of residence?

Mr_Shade
11-16-2012, 01:40 PM
Not everyone is taking about Ubishop..

If I post saying ' all versions are the same' - it maybe a lie...

re: ubishop customers - some seem to have ordered a different version at a different cost - so it's best to check - since different regions 'may' have different versions.

I am trying to clear this up - however due to different time zones etc, it can take a while to do so..

If you are concerned - there is web support on the ubishop website or you could ring them directly: which maybe the quickest way to put your minds at rest.

France https://shop.ubi.com/store/ubiemea/fr_FR/DisplayContactFormPage/ThemeID.8605700#bottomForm
UK https://shop.ubi.com/store/ubiemea/en_GB/DisplayContactFormPage/ThemeID.8605700#bottomForm
Germany https://shop.ubi.com/store/ubiemea/de_DE/DisplayContactFormPage/ThemeID.8605700#bottomForm
Austria https://shop.ubi.com/store/ubiemea/de_AT/DisplayContactFormPage/ThemeID.8605700#bottomForm
Spain https://shop.ubi.com/store/ubiemea/es_ES/DisplayContactFormPage/ThemeID.8605700#bottomForm
Italy https://shop.ubi.com/store/ubiemea/it_IT/DisplayContactFormPage/ThemeID.8605700#bottomForm
Netherlands https://shop.ubi.com/store/ubiemea/nl_NL/DisplayContactFormPage/ThemeID.8605700#bottomForm
Denmark https://shop.ubi.com/store/ubiemea/da_DK/DisplayContactFormPage/ThemeID.8605700#bottomForm
Finland https://shop.ubi.com/store/ubiemea/fi_FI/DisplayContactFormPage/ThemeID.8605700#bottomForm
Norway https://shop.ubi.com/store/ubiemea/no_NO/DisplayContactFormPage/ThemeID.8605700#bottomForm
Sweden https://shop.ubi.com/store/ubiemea/sv_SE/DisplayContactFormPage/ThemeID.8605700#bottomForm
Poland https://shop.ubi.com/store/ubiemea/pl_PL/DisplayContactFormPage/ThemeID.8605700#bottomForm
Australia https://shop.ubi.com/store/ubiemea/en_AU/DisplayContactFormPage/ThemeID.8605700#bottomForm
Any other countries https://shop.ubi.com/store/ubiemea/en_IE/DisplayContactFormPage/ThemeID.8605700#bottomForm

AntiChrist7
11-16-2012, 01:46 PM
It has probably been asked, but will the deluxe edition ordered from ubishop have a pre-load?

connor_bg
11-16-2012, 02:15 PM
Ok now this is strange:
http://i.imgur.com/TFB27.jpg?1

The product is stated to include the same content as the steam version (and all the similar versions of other shops that seem to give an impression to outclude some promised items), but on the screenshots of the product content, however and as you can see in the pic the missing at the description content give an impression that is included.
Now the ubishop is the most official information provider, so if you ask me im a bit confused about what the ubi's deluxe reveals.

In other words the description doesn't include outfits and mp characters, but the product's screenshot does.

If someone who bought this version in particular, and doesn't receive the items showed at the picture at the day of the release, can take charges for false advertisement against ubi's marketing team.

Neon-NFO
11-16-2012, 02:54 PM
Is there going to be a preload for the Steam version?

Pleasefixmyacc
11-16-2012, 03:09 PM
If you are concerned - there is web support on the ubishop website or you could ring them directly: which maybe the quickest way to put your minds at rest.

That's the thing...they dont know. They still do not know what is included. They all say different things and my shop says theyre not even sure! I would call them if i could, they dont take calls from mobile phones.

TheLeoCrow
11-16-2012, 03:30 PM
There's many contradicting assumptions and "logic" in this thread, though unfortunatelly that's all we can do. From what I understand, each region has it's own Ubishop with it's own rules. The only ones who can give definite answers (if there is anyone) is the support team of each ubishop. Personally I would assume that each one will get no more than what is said in the store page when they ordered the game, nothing more unless they are told otherwise by the shop itself through e-mail or by their support. What I would do is ask support and remember to update my ticket every couple of days in order to keep it open

Pleasefixmyacc
11-16-2012, 03:40 PM
There's many contradicting assumptions and "logic" in this thread, though unfortunatelly that's all we can do. From what I understand, each region has it's own Ubishop with it's own rules. The only ones who can give definite answers (if there is anyone) is the support team of each ubishop. Personally I would assume that each one will get no more than what is said in the store page when they ordered the game, nothing more unless they are told otherwise by the shop itself through e-mail or by their support. What I would do is ask support and remember to update my ticket every couple of days in order to keep it open

Support doesnt know what their product contains. How can that be "logic" for you? Let me repeat it, They do not know what it contains. And updating a ticket everyday until release? Release is just a few days away and dont you think it is weird that they ask you to cancel the order (which you can't do according to the FAQ) and buy a version that isn't even there yet they claim it is? So either im stuck between paying 100 euro for a version that costs 75 euro or i pay upto a total of 140 euro and HOPE that they give me a refund on my canceled product (remember you still can't so they will probably keep the money and claim that you cannot cancel a product according to the rules)

Edit: Oh yea i've been updating my ticket every couple of days. Just stating it before someone posts to update the ticket.

SixKeys
11-17-2012, 12:23 AM
Not everyone is taking about Ubishop..

If I post saying ' all versions are the same' - it maybe a lie...

re: ubishop customers - some seem to have ordered a different version at a different cost - so it's best to check - since different regions 'may' have different versions.

I am trying to clear this up - however due to different time zones etc, it can take a while to do so..

This is exactly what we've been doing and what the last 2 or 3 pages of this thread have been about. We HAVE contacted Support in our respective regions, but they don't know. They literally do not know what their own product contains. Contacting Support may be the last thing one should do if you want to put your mind at rest, as different countries have different answers to the same questions. They don't seem to even know their own policies - telling customers to cancel existing orders and order the updated version instead, ignoring the fact that their refund policy states that digital versions cannot be canceled and that some countries no longer list the Deluxe edition on their site. So if you decide to cancel based on the information given by Ubisoft themselves, you might actually be screwing yourself over by making it impossible for yourself to order the same edition again.

I'm not even mad at this point, just shaking my head at the sheer ineptitude of this company. I ordered my product originally not thinking I was getting the Season Pass, so personally it doesn't matter to me that much. I just feel bad for anyone who might cancel their order and pay double for a new one only to find out later they would have gotten the Season Pass at the original, cheaper price.

value_zero
11-17-2012, 01:28 AM
This is exactly what we've been doing and what the last 2 or 3 pages of this thread have been about. We HAVE contacted Support in our respective regions, but they don't know. They literally do not know what their own product contains. Contacting Support may be the last thing one should do if you want to put your mind at rest, as different countries have different answers to the same questions. They don't seem to even know their own policies - telling customers to cancel existing orders and order the updated version instead, ignoring the fact that their refund policy states that digital versions cannot be canceled and that some countries no longer list the Deluxe edition on their site. So if you decide to cancel based on the information given by Ubisoft themselves, you might actually be screwing yourself over by making it impossible for yourself to order the same edition again.

I'm not even mad at this point, just shaking my head at the sheer ineptitude of this company. I ordered my product originally not thinking I was getting the Season Pass, so personally it doesn't matter to me that much. I just feel bad for anyone who might cancel their order and pay double for a new one only to find out later they would have gotten the Season Pass at the original, cheaper price.

I fully agree with you. When i saw the game and its editions to be released for preordering like 7 months before the actual premiere, i was thinking that this is gonna be bad. I mean, why would you sell something without the according information? It is like you go to a shop for a promotion milk with waffles bundle and the store manager comes up your door and takes back 2 of the waffles just because the marketing management of the milk and waffles decided to decline the promotion's content.
p.s.- If you Six remember me, thank you once more for the key :):)

DarthDeva
11-17-2012, 02:06 AM
I've contacted GMG where I have bought the deluxe(The Freedom edition I ordered from Ubishop hopefully should be unchanged) and what they just sent me a link to the AC3 page. To me it seems like they're stalling because they don't have any good info. Am still waiting for a second reply from them. Frankly, beware Ubi marketing, there's gonna be major changes when I take over, MAJOR CHANGES...:cool:

Pleasefixmyacc
11-17-2012, 02:44 AM

Well written.
But whatever im done with this, support is utter crap yet being a customer i have to deal with a company that dont know what they are selling. Incompetent staff.

soccer06
11-17-2012, 03:17 AM
Is there going to be a preload for the Steam version?

I second this.

Dellers
11-17-2012, 03:31 PM
There HAS to be a preload. Stupid Steam doesn't allow me to play it until 19 hours after midnight on release day, so at least they should have a preload option. I'm starting to get a little annoyed by the fact that those who buy their games retail always get them earlier, plus they pay less.

Mr_Shade
11-17-2012, 06:25 PM

for lurkers - the following information applies ONLY to Ubishop orders - if you ordered else where - you need to speak to your retailer:

I am expecting details of the Season Pass situation sometime Monday - that is the soonest I can get my answer, I'm sorry if that is too late for some.

The Ubishop team are aware that some people pre-ordered the game without the season pass - which is now part of the Deluxe, so the information I get will address that.

re the missing content - ALL versions of the Digital Deluxe sold by the Ubishop also have the following - which appears not to be listed on the current listing.

ˇ 4 Extra Packages:
o Captain of the Aquila
o Colonial Assassin
o the Sharpshooter Multiplayer Package
o the Red Coat Multiplayer Package

connor_bg
11-17-2012, 07:14 PM
if you ordered else where - you need to speak to your retailer

Well, most of the people complained about the third party retailer's responses about the retailers themselves being dark about the actual content they are selling, it is ubi's job to inform them as well? What is going on with the content included in the deluxe editions anywhere but ubishop? Put this on focus too when you contact them about the season pass.

I preordered AC3's Deluxe from GMG when the product stated to include the season pass, ps3's dlc and 4 bonus missions. and the extra 4 packages. But couple of days later the last two have gone from the description, as this thread is all about.
I contacted my retailer and they told me that they'll feedback to ubi about the actual content. I still have no answer, and by knowing that ubi's responses take ages, the response process slowing is most probably from ubi's side.

Mr_Shade
11-17-2012, 07:26 PM
non Ubi Retailers are ultimately responsible for the advertising of products - which is why I always say to contact them.

At present certain retailers may have different versions:

There's 'Standard' Digital Deluxe - with the 3 DLC missions [ Lost Mayans/Ghost of war/ a dangerous secret] + Bonus Outfits [available from some retailers it appears]

And

A more expensive 'Super' Digitial Deluxe - 4 DLC missions [Lost Mayans/Ghost of war/ a dangerous secret and Benedict Arnold] / Bonus Outfits / Season Pass / Sound track

Contents of the 'Digital Deluxe' can vary between those two packs, depending on the retailer.

so people need to check what they are purchasing.

connor_bg
11-17-2012, 07:37 PM
My purchase is stated to give me access to 4 bonus missions, season pass and soundtracks. So it looks like im either in the second described by you version of the deluxe, or either it is a third (out of space) edition, because the description misses the outfits.

And really, why don't you guys put this category of editions while selling it like you've just described them as Standard DD and Super DD, and we have to figure it out by the most unofficial way.

p.s.- The steam retailer is probably the most expensive seller of this edition, does it mean that includes everything, even though it misses few things from the product's description such as the outfits?

Mr_Shade
11-17-2012, 07:40 PM
My purchase is stated to give me access to 4 bonus missions, season pass and soundtracks. So it looks like im either in the second described by you version of the deluxe, or either it is a third (out of space) edition, because the description misses the outfits.

And really, why don't you guys put this category of editions while selling it like you've just described them as Standard DD and Super DD, and we have to figure it out by the most unofficial way.

p.s.- The steam retailer is probably the most expensive seller of this edition, does it mean that includes everything, even though it misses few things from the product's description?

As I have said, the outfits come with ALL digital editions - so you should be fine, if that's your only concern.

Unofficial ? - I am kinda Official ;)

However the contents listed on sites, is down to them - I / ubi do not have any control over them, however it does appear most are missing the 4 extra outfits - which according to the information I have, should be in ALL Digital deluxe.

connor_bg
11-17-2012, 07:46 PM
And the multi characters? Please, make my day :)
Sorry if it may sounded rude, but i had this coding in my head about every forum and the officiality of their situations. But those edition should be separated and named individually so for the people to know what they are actually paying for.

Mr_Shade
11-17-2012, 07:48 PM
Please check my post about inc contents.. it's just above ;)
ˇ 4 Extra Packages:
o Captain of the Aquila
o Colonial Assassin

= Bonus outfits.

dhr09
11-17-2012, 07:49 PM
Mr_Shade will those of us that pre-ordered from UbiShop be able to pre-load the game?

Mr_Shade
11-17-2012, 07:52 PM
Mr_Shade will those of us that pre-ordered from UbiShop be able to pre-load the game?
I have no information on it at present. Sorry

I will see what I can find out, however if you have purchased other games in the past, it maybe the same process.

connor_bg
11-17-2012, 07:54 PM
Please check my post about inc contents.. it's just above ;)
ˇ 4 Extra Packages:
o Captain of the Aquila
o Colonial Assassin

= Bonus outfits.

I thought you said those are only for the ubishop deluxe editions and 100% sure only about the ubishop's offering itself?

Mr_Shade
11-17-2012, 07:57 PM
non Ubi Retailers are ultimately responsible for the advertising of products - which is why I always say to contact them.

At present certain retailers may have different versions:

There's 'Standard' Digital Deluxe - with the 3 DLC missions [ Lost Mayans/Ghost of war/ a dangerous secret] + Bonus Outfits [available from some retailers it appears]

And

A more expensive 'Super' Digitial Deluxe - 4 DLC missions [Lost Mayans/Ghost of war/ a dangerous secret and Benedict Arnold] / Bonus Outfits / Season Pass / Sound track

Contents of the 'Digital Deluxe' can vary between those two packs, depending on the retailer.

so people need to check what they are purchasing.

The above post is for NON Ubishop retailers.

Outfits = ˇ 4 Extra Packages:
o Captain of the Aquila
o Colonial Assassin

I said I was not 100% sure - since people in here have ordered from multiple retailers - and it's either the 'standard' edition or the 'super'

So - they need to check which one they have ordered.. either the standard or super.

ALL digital deluxe come with what I posted above, you just get extra in the more expensive 'super'.

I hope that is clear - I can't really make it any clearer - so please read the other posts carefully - and check what you have ordered [since only you know]

connor_bg
11-17-2012, 08:01 PM
If on the day of the release i find out that those packages are missing, im ma doing refund and pirate the game and it's dlc's to death :D

Mr_Shade
11-17-2012, 08:14 PM
If on the day of the release i find out that those packages are missing, im ma doing refund and pirate the game and it's dlc's to death :D
tbh you shouldn't joke, others may think you are serious and start discussing it - since any discussion about pirating software - will get posts deleted and people suspended.

Just a friendly warning ;)

connor_bg
11-17-2012, 08:24 PM
Fun fact, when i preordered ac brotherhood back then and received my copy, the exact same day my dvd reader broke so i couldn't install my game, and i want it to play it so badly that i pirate it and tried to use the cd key from my legit game, but it didn't work out so i had to wait until the reader is repaired to play the game :D i was joking in the last post, because even if i wanted to make a refund im not allowed.

p.s.- So, just to make it clear to my plain head, i preordered my deluxe edition from a non-ubishop retailer, do i get the extra 4 packages for the outfits and multi characters? :)

Mr_Shade
11-17-2012, 08:29 PM
yes - you should.

connor_bg
11-17-2012, 08:34 PM
yes - you should.

Thanks for your time. :):)

diaze1
11-17-2012, 08:42 PM
Oh Shade, you are so lovely.

SixKeys
11-17-2012, 11:43 PM
So, just to be clear: all Deluxe editions ordered from Ubishop - no matter the region - should be identical and include the Season Pass and other extras? Ubishop does not make a distinction between "Standard" and "Super" Deluxe, no matter when you ordered? The Super vs. Standard thing only applies if you ordered from a non-Ubisoft retailer?

YazX_
11-17-2012, 11:57 PM
ok here is what happened and i think you can all get it:

Ubi Marketing Team -6 months ago-: Lets make this game available for preoder, Deluxe edition will include 3 SP missions, outfits and MP characters, the price tag is X. (standard DDE edition)
Ubi Marketing Team -3 weeks ago-: We think we should add stuff to the deluxe edition which includes another SP mission (4th mission) and season pass, and raise the price to XX. (Super DDE edition)

So people who bought the game at price X (standard DDE) will not get season pass and 4th SP mission EXCEPT ones who ordered it from Ubishop, those will get the super DDE although they paid less because its Ubi responsibility for adv the contents on their websites, for ppl who bought it from other retailers, its not guaranteed because you paid X instead of XX, so UBI cannot guarantee what edition you will get BUT most probably Standard DDE.

And for those who bought it at price XX (super DDE) will get everything.

I think UBI should make an upgrade option available for those ppl who bought it at price X (standard DDE) since they dont have any choice now except to get the game without extra contents and i'm sure if they knew then most of them would go for super DDE. the mistake that UBI did is not distinguishing between both and IMO they missed this point and now they are aware of it.

The question now, are any new pre/orders for DDE will be Super DDE (i assume yes as the price tag is for super DDE) ??

Solid-Snake-Eyes
11-18-2012, 12:00 AM
I think anyone who bought the $65 Deluxe edition will be upgraded to the $80 one, I think there is only one deluxe edition.

promero14
11-18-2012, 12:05 AM
Uhm i will wait for your response Mr Shade about the season pass and the answer should be the same as the guy above me posted. Not our fault that they decided to change the deluxe option. Remember we ordered from Ubisoft itself (ubishop). If you weren't ready you shouldn't have accepted preorders.

Raptor76.
11-18-2012, 12:24 AM
I think anyone who bought the $65 Deluxe edition will be upgraded to the $80 one, I think there is only one deluxe edition.

I really hope your are right about that. I bought the first Deluxe edition from the Ubisoftshop, and later I found out with the season pass thing.
And I read from Mr_Shade that you have to contact Ubisoft support to make sure about your order.

Unfortunately I am one of those people who has to cancel my order and make a new one (Pay the new price) to sure I get the season pass. But thats just terrible, if their rules are saying that they dont pay back for digital products.

connor_bg
11-18-2012, 12:49 AM
Thats why i pre order things at least 2 weeks before the release. Its pretty lame to pre order something like 4-5 months before the release. There will be always changes during that time and pre ordering is forced by the passion of the people to get hands on the product while the fact is that their product release date will be as the same as someone who pre ordered the game 2 days earlier.

I took the Deluxe edition which includes season pass and soundtrack with 4 missions, but im not sure in what category this edition goes- standart or super.

Pleasefixmyacc
11-18-2012, 12:51 AM
To be honest, i do not think they will do anything about it. Seeing how the support asks customers to cancel their order and place a new one with the new DDE yet not all region based ubishops have them.
The lack of communication from them to us customers regarding this matter is probably a result of their teams bad communication with eachother. There's just a couple of days left and i doubt we'll see any improvement. Think about it, they have to get in touch with all of their retailers, find all the customers with the older versions of DDE etc you get the gist of it. Apparently some users had their version updated (the US playerbase if im correct, please do if so).

And connor_bg, some dont want to risk the version they wish to buy to be sold out. Thats why some of us preorder, to be sure we get what we pay for. Now, if we were clairvoyant i bet many of us wouldn't have preordered and waitied until the last weeks to get it.

connor_bg
11-18-2012, 12:55 AM
Someone sarcastically mentioned that ubi's stuff is to busy to play the game, i don't ignore that as an option, i can't tell for sure, because they've always been in blackout.

Pleasefixmyacc
11-18-2012, 01:11 AM
Was gonna get the season pass but think i'll wait and see what the dlc is about , not paying 20-30 euro for something i should've gotten for 10.

Solid-Snake-Eyes
11-18-2012, 03:51 AM
I really hope your are right about that. I bought the first Deluxe edition from the Ubisoftshop, and later I found out with the season pass thing.
And I read from Mr_Shade that you have to contact Ubisoft support to make sure about your order.

Unfortunately I am one of those people who has to cancel my order and make a new one (Pay the new price) to sure I get the season pass. But thats just terrible, if their rules are saying that they dont pay back for digital products.
I don't know if I read this here or on Steam forums, but Ubisoft emailed someone that they had included more contents in the Deluxe and raised the price accordingly, and the early buyers would get all this content even tho they only paid the first, lower price. It sounded pretty clear to me.

Pleasefixmyacc
11-18-2012, 03:59 AM
I don't know if I read this here or on Steam forums, but Ubisoft emailed someone that they had included more contents in the Deluxe and raised the price accordingly, and the early buyers would get all this content even tho they only paid the first, lower price. It sounded pretty clear to me.

it was from this forum. The answer we got was to contact our retailer. We get mixed response from our retailers, some get upgrades, some need to cancel bla bla. Its all in this thread or in my thread. Dont count on it, thres still no dde in my shop.

soccer06
11-18-2012, 06:23 AM
Thats why i pre order things at least 2 weeks before the release. Its pretty lame to pre order something like 4-5 months before the release. There will be always changes during that time and pre ordering is forced by the passion of the people to get hands on the product while the fact is that their product release date will be as the same as someone who pre ordered the game 2 days earlier.

I took the Deluxe edition which includes season pass and soundtrack with 4 missions, but im not sure in what category this edition goes- standart or super.

Yours would be the super deluxe edition. I did the same thing: I waited until last week to pre-order. I got the "super" deluxe edition from Steam.

YazX_
11-19-2012, 07:00 PM
ok its 19th, any official word on this??

Pleasefixmyacc
11-19-2012, 07:07 PM
On what?

Mr.Assasin1993
11-19-2012, 10:57 PM
iy fou go to your uplay account on ubishop....and click my order i says DDE...and as you click on DDE it redirects you to the "new" DDE with season pass...so im guessing that all that pre-ordert the game before will get the "new" DDE ;D ;D ;D

Mr.Assasin1993
11-19-2012, 10:58 PM
that all who pre-order the game*

Johny-Al-Knox
11-19-2012, 11:25 PM
Huge drama over few hours.

?????

PaiSand
11-19-2012, 11:30 PM
I asked on twitter and this is the answer:

Ubisoft Support NCSA ‏@UbisoftSupport (https://twitter.com/UbisoftSupport)
@PaiSand (https://twitter.com/PaiSand) I am still seeing 11/20. If they haven't changed the release one day prior, I expect it to come out as scheduled.

Mr_Shade
11-20-2012, 11:13 AM
Guys, Official update time:

The following is for Ubishop customers, and those who ordered the Digital Deluxe ONLY!

Those of you who ordered the Digital Deluxe Version a while ago from the Ubishop - when it did not have the Season pass, Soundtrack or the new Benedict Arnold DLC - may have noticed that the current version for sale does contain the extra content, however at a higher price..

Many of you found this unfair, so Ubisoft has put in place a means to correct this for you:

In order to recive the updated versions content - you MUST directly contact Ubishop support as soon as possible to make sure you get access to the content.

Please contact Support with your order details and make it clear you wish to have the updated content including the Season Pass etc.

If you do not contact them - you may not get it - so PLEASE make sure you contact them.

Shop support are standing by to issue extra content codes to those of you who preordered the version without the season pass etc - for NO extra cost.

I know it does mean you taking a few minutes of your time to contact them directly, however it will ensure you get the same content as everyone else!

Links to support are below, with access to the free web based support - you may also find phone numbers on those pages, but please remember, calls may cost!

France https://shop.ubi.com/store/ubiemea/fr_FR/DisplayContactFormPage/ThemeID.8605700#bottomForm
UK https://shop.ubi.com/store/ubiemea/en_GB/DisplayContactFormPage/ThemeID.8605700#bottomForm
Germany https://shop.ubi.com/store/ubiemea/de_DE/DisplayContactFormPage/ThemeID.8605700#bottomForm
Austria https://shop.ubi.com/store/ubiemea/de_AT/DisplayContactFormPage/ThemeID.8605700#bottomForm
Spain https://shop.ubi.com/store/ubiemea/es_ES/DisplayContactFormPage/ThemeID.8605700#bottomForm
Italy https://shop.ubi.com/store/ubiemea/it_IT/DisplayContactFormPage/ThemeID.8605700#bottomForm
Netherlands https://shop.ubi.com/store/ubiemea/nl_NL/DisplayContactFormPage/ThemeID.8605700#bottomForm
Denmark https://shop.ubi.com/store/ubiemea/da_DK/DisplayContactFormPage/ThemeID.8605700#bottomForm
Finland https://shop.ubi.com/store/ubiemea/fi_FI/DisplayContactFormPage/ThemeID.8605700#bottomForm
Norway https://shop.ubi.com/store/ubiemea/no_NO/DisplayContactFormPage/ThemeID.8605700#bottomForm
Sweden https://shop.ubi.com/store/ubiemea/sv_SE/DisplayContactFormPage/ThemeID.8605700#bottomForm
Poland https://shop.ubi.com/store/ubiemea/pl_PL/DisplayContactFormPage/ThemeID.8605700#bottomForm
Australia https://shop.ubi.com/store/ubiemea/en_AU/DisplayContactFormPage/ThemeID.8605700#bottomForm
Any other countries https://shop.ubi.com/store/ubiemea/en_IE/DisplayContactFormPage/ThemeID.8605700#bottomForm

YazX_
11-20-2012, 01:45 PM
@Shade, And what about other customers who want to order DDE edition from other sellers, is there two editions "Super" and "Standard" or just one DDE and you get all contents + season pass?

Thanks.

Mr_Shade
11-20-2012, 01:48 PM
@Shade, And what about other customers who want to order DDE edition from other sellers, is there two editions "Super" and "Standard" or just one DDE and you get all contents + season pass?

Thanks.
As I posted before, for non Ubishop orders, there are two different ones available - [one with the season pass etc] so people should check, what was listed.

YazX_
11-20-2012, 03:27 PM
Thx, i read what you said earlier, and as you got the confirmed news, just asking because i thought there would be one unified DDE version for the new orders (NOT PRE-ORDERS) after this mess but it seems UBI will keep 2 versions of DDE for other sellers.

Mr_Shade
11-20-2012, 03:43 PM
Thx, i read what you said earlier, and as you got the confirmed news, just asking because i thought there would be one unified DDE version for the new orders (NOT PRE-ORDERS) after this mess but it seems UBI will keep 2 versions of DDE for other sellers.The two versions depend on the retailer choice.

SixKeys
11-20-2012, 06:12 PM
Thanks for the info, Mr_Shade. I contacted Ubisoft Support with the information. Here's hoping I get a quick reply.

Mr_Shade
11-20-2012, 06:14 PM
FYI:

UPlay / Ubishop North American launch is from 10am (PST) - emails will go out in batches, so please standby for them.

You can also check your online account at the Ubishop website.

neo4lex
11-22-2012, 07:49 AM
Hey, quick one, do all of these 3 DLCs come with the Steam Deluxe edition:

Dangerous Secret
Ghost of War
Lost Mayan Ruins

I activated the code but only 2 single player missions were unlocked :S I'll have to check in game whether all 3 unlocked.