PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed Asia: I propose to do it in the Philippines.

Alibata2012
11-12-2012, 10:19 AM
Assassin's Creed Asia: I propose to do it in the Philippines.
I really love Assassin's Creed because it touches every history of different countries which is very interesting especially secret societies and some mysteries in which people who played the games become interest about world history, religions etc. that will remember their grandfathers stories like the assassin's creed 3, how America fought the British and become free and started to unite and became "a great nation". Now regarding your next project, I propose to do it in Asia specifically in the Philippines. Why Philippines? It's known to be Manny "Pacman" Pacquiao's home country, Charice Pempengco and even Arnel Pineda of Jourey but my home country has a history with different era's and its started from 1521 discovered by Famous late Ferdinand Magellan and Philippines was named from King Philip II. Spain colonized the Philippines for more than 300 years that is why Philippines also called "the first Christian country in Asia". However those years are the one of the darkest era because of the "prayles" or priest at that time, they use the religion to grab lands, rape our women and made the other's slave or in a very low status by calling the Filipinos "Indio". We have our national hero and his name is Dr. Jose Rizal because he is a very talented and intelligent person who fought the Spaniards by novels and inspired the Filipinos to go against them. He is also a member of Freemason and he went from different countries to have the support of other countries and fellow Fliipinos who live and study in Madrid, SPain and so became a Freemason. There are more heroes who are involved during that war like the first president of the PIlippines, Gen Emilio Aguinaldo who fought strategically the Spaniards and even Americans after the Spain sold the Philippines to Americans. Americans colonized the Philippines for more than 30 years from from George Washington's era in which he called it colonial mission although at first the Filipinos and Americans misunderstand each other because of one of the american soldier shot a Filiipino and its start the war. After Gen Emilio Aguinaldo caught by Americans but General douglas McArthur maake him as a friend and that the commonwealth era. After the American colony, Japan invade the Philippines during world war 2 in which all officers of Japan lived in the Philippines at the time of American era where they pretend to be a farmer, entrepeneur, street vendor etc. because my grandfather told that stories because one of the officers who taught to be a vendor of corn who migrate to seek fortune but they became friends before the invasion that is why when the Japanese arrive, that officer treat my grandpa not a prisoner but as a real friend with special treatment. The war is over when Japan got two atomic bomb from US and also gen mc arthur arrived after 3 years help back the Filipinos to become free from Japanese.

We have a very interesting history that Ubisoft can make a story in 3 different eras, Spain 300 years, US, 30 years, Japan 3 years and if you want to connect the history of assassin's Creed because of the connections and we have also different tribes who fought spain and japan, we have heroes and group of heroes and even the dress, the houses, street, way of living even the principles and fought for faith and religions, eeven freemasons who secretly involved fighting against spaniards. I would like to help by creating of this because I believe it will be more interesting for the players and I assured that it is more easy to do this project because of the connections and small adjusment when it come to people, places dress etc. and Philippines is the only country that has history in which you can relate everything unlike Japan, china, etc we have our own stories epecially 18th century to 1945. tactics of war and nationalism are involved.

I'm doing this proposal because may be you seeking another project and I hope it's not too late. I already started to study again our history and the story of Assassin's Creed by creating a fictional yet inspire by Philippine history, events, and people. I'm preparing for my formal proposal and I hope its not too late, I hope someone from the UBISOFT company may read this and got interested. I also include that if you accept and you do this project and if you want to do have an office and hire some peaople who can help, it's very cheap to have professionals in Philippines that's why BPO companies mostlikely in the Philippines. My eamil address is <removed>

shobhit7777777
11-12-2012, 10:41 AM
How is your architecture?

Death_Angel733
11-12-2012, 11:39 AM
How is your architecture?

Is it to determine if the are is suitable for free-running, right?
I'm guessing the OP wants the War setting which includes rubbles and torn-down buildings. However, during the Spanish occupation, the Philippines is still simple or developing. Most of the houses were made out of huts and 1 level stone houses. In major cities, it looks like this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vigan Majority is not much of a free-running area but more of a Frontier.

I get the OP's point since the Philippines was invaded by foreigners multiple times through out history. Perhaps they were looking for something?

Sorry OP, I'll have to say no on this one. It lacks the proper setting without being similar to AC3. Well perhaps WW2 might make it, but it's too similar to AC3. Not to mention it was a time of tanks, automatic guns, rifle grenades and bombers. It takes out the purpose of Close Quarter Bladed combat in the Assassins Creed series.

AC3 was perfect in terms of setting. They have guns but only the muskets which takes a while to reload. This ensures that the enemy does not heavily rely on ranged weapons abolish the cool close quarter killing animations.

Tully__
11-12-2012, 12:07 PM
Assassin's Creed Asia: I propose to do it in the Philippines.....
I suggest you re-read the forum rules, specifically:

No spamming - repeatedly posting the same material in the same or multipe forums
Online Safety - do not post personal contact details such as email addresses.
Stay on topic - post only in the correct forum

I have closed all your other identical topics and removed your email address from all six threads. Please do not repeat this sort of behaviour.