PDA

View Full Version : Your favorite game of the series (No Spoilers)

Turul.
11-12-2012, 07:22 AM
Which was your favorite?
Why was it your favorite?

Please dont post spoilers!

Blind2Society
11-12-2012, 09:12 AM
ACII, hands down though I didn't really like the DLCs that much.

playassassins1
11-12-2012, 09:14 AM
AC I for me

BoBwUzHeRe1138
11-12-2012, 11:51 AM
ACII by a lot. The reason is because it was the game that managed to iron out most of the kinks that plagued the first game and firmly established the parameters of the series. It delved into a time period much more interesting IMO (Crusades were great and the PERFECT way to introduce the series as it was the war where the Templars were really an army and so were the Assassins more or less. It established the entire backdrop of the game and for that it's amazing, however, with Altair -- we get a mostly silent, American-sounding, mysterious character. As much as I love that Altair has this mystique about him, Ezio is just easier to like.

If AC1 were remade using ACIII's engine with those levels of graphics and a major overhaul of the mission set ups (no more eavesdropping for example unless it's done well, makes sense, and on the move)

Anyway...

AC1 had the perfect way to set up the universe. The gameplay however wasn't really all there. They had an amazing base but it just wasn't quite up to its potential. ACII used that great base and fixed most of the issues and added some new things as well. The characters, environments, etc. were all much nicer to look at, felt more alive, and were just way better than the original. To me, Brotherhood and Revelations don't even count as their own games. They could have easily been combined with ACII as they continue Desmond's story and Ezio's as well. We grew up with Ezio while with Altair we only witnessed a couple months. Which again plays into why I consider ACB and ACR part of the second game: the characters were the same, natural progression, etc. Because Ezio was the star, and because we had already gone from young adult to adult in ACII, ACB went to middle aged adult, and ACR went to elderly adult. If we had only witnessed a little bit of Ezio in ACII, then ACB and ACR would be a true sequel IMO.

AC(1) - Story: 8, Gameplay: 6.5, Overall: 7
ACII - Story: 10, Gameplay: 8, Overall: 9
ACB - Story: 9, Gameplay: 8.5, Overall: 8.5
ACR - Story: 8.5, Gameplay: 8, Overall: 8
ACII+ACB+ACR - Story: 10, Gameplay: 9, Overall: 9.5
ACIII (so far) - Story: 9, Gameplay: 10, Overall: 9

Legendz54
11-12-2012, 11:57 AM
AC3 for sure, I felt like Connor was a real and true character instead of a manufactured one designed to satisfy audience. The gameplay is a great push to the franchise.

mashroot
11-12-2012, 12:04 PM
In my opinion, Assassin's Creed II was by far the best in the series!

Kaimooo
11-12-2012, 12:13 PM
AC3 for sure, I felt like Connor was a real and true character instead of a manufactured one designed to satisfy audience. The gameplay is a great push to the franchise.

Completely agree on this one, Connor is also the best character in my opinion so far.

pirate1802
11-12-2012, 01:21 PM

Lol.. I see where you are pointing. But I agree with thou.

jamgamerforever
11-12-2012, 01:29 PM
AC2/ACB.

I say that because these two games really carry the same story, and feel like they were written together. The Borgia threat was a very good one, and I love Ezio's evolution from a teenage womaniser to a serious Mentor of the Order who has lost so much.

The gameplay was also great in these games. AC2 revolutionised pretty much everything, whereas Brotherhood added offensive options to combat, kill streaks, and the Assassin recruits themselves.

As well, although I love AC3, you seem to spend very little time actually assassinating people. AC2 and Brotherhood excelled at that part of the gameplay. You also had the Secret Locations/Templar Lairs/Lairs of Romulus, which were incredibly fun.

ZoMBee-HitMAN
11-12-2012, 04:45 PM
ACII was the best in my eyes. ACII was a great sequel, and addressed a lot of the problems from AC1. ACB and ACR were more like add-ons to ACII rather than real sequels. The combat was made easier, and new features were added to make Ezio more capable, but ACII was better because the story, environment, and features were such an improvement from AC1.

I'm finding it harder and harder to like ACIII the more I play it. I used to play AC1, ACII, and ACB for hours and hours, but ACIII is hard to keep playing once you've beat the game. I feel like there's nothing to do. There's hardly any assassination contracts, and not much variety for costume. The hood is always down, and there's no naval free-roam. Frankly, I'm finding it boring. Running through the streets and killing droves of soldiers without purpose ALL the time is not my idea of replay-value. Neither is running around the city collecting sheets of paper.

LinkAndLoad
11-12-2012, 04:55 PM
AC1, because it was al new and stuff. Must admit the gameplay was some what repetitive. Well... allot. But stil Altair is bad *** and you had no clue where you got yourself in to.

After that AC2 scores high on my list.

kriegerdesgottes
11-12-2012, 05:21 PM
Tough call... there are aspects of all three main games that I love. As much as I loved AC1, it just didn't offer enough content or have any real replay value. ACII was incredible and it was probably my favorite setting so far. ACIII had an amazing story and more than enough content but I wasn't wild about the American Revolution setting even though I love that game as well. I guess it's a mix between ACII and ACIII.

vorenus73
11-12-2012, 08:03 PM
haha., why am i not shocked that theres not a single vote for revelations!! the hookblade was awesome but thats about it.

vorenus73
11-12-2012, 08:06 PM
ACII was the best in my eyes. ACII was a great sequel, and addressed a lot of the problems from AC1. ACB and ACR were more like add-ons to ACII rather than real sequels. The combat was made easier, and new features were added to make Ezio more capable, but ACII was better because the story, environment, and features were such an improvement from AC1.

I'm finding it harder and harder to like ACIII the more I play it. I used to play AC1, ACII, and ACB for hours and hours, but ACIII is hard to keep playing once you've beat the game. I feel like there's nothing to do. There's hardly any assassination contracts, and not much variety for costume. The hood is always down, and there's no naval free-roam. Frankly, I'm finding it boring. Running through the streets and killing droves of soldiers without purpose ALL the time is not my idea of replay-value. Neither is running around the city collecting sheets of paper.

+1

kuled2012
11-12-2012, 08:09 PM
I can't decide...AC2, ACB or AC3..Really tough decision this.

BoBwUzHeRe1138
11-13-2012, 12:36 AM
The reason why ACII and ACB are so much better than ACR despite ACR having some cool buildings, locales, etc. is because it was more of an epilogue than anything else. It also felt a bit rushed and less polished compared to ACII and ACB. Those two seem like they were really written together -- the main badguy from ACII, Rodrigo Borgia, is a major enemy in ACB before Cesare comes into play. But it all flowed really well...even the parts with Desmond, breaking out of Abstergo at the start of ACII and then getting to the Assassin bunker place....then at the end, Abstergo tracks you down and attacks and in ACB, they make their way to the villa that Ezio used in ACII.

ACR on the other hand was more like....clean up duty. It was tying up loose ends (SPOILER ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NO SERIOUSLY, IF YOU HAVEN'T PLAYED THE GAMES, WHY HAVEN'T YOU?! BUT ALSO DON'T READ UNLESS YOU DON'T MIND....NOTHING ABOUT ACIII THOUGH HAHA OK........) : why Lucy was killed, having the assassin's come together in a way -- Altair, Ezio, and Desmond...

Altair passed the torch to Ezio in a way after all of his journal pages were found, then the memories of Altair that led Ezio to the end of his journey where he then passed it on to Desmond. Ezio isn't the savior of the world....it's all up to Desmond now. It was amazing, poetic, and beautiful....but the rest of the game wasn't as fun as ACB, the Den Defense was trash and I much prefer the Naval gameplay as it actually is fun and is unique, etc.

WarriorAegis
11-13-2012, 12:46 AM
I can't vote because for me, it's a tie between AC2 and AC3.

BBALive
11-13-2012, 12:49 AM

kriegerdesgottes
11-13-2012, 01:18 AM
haha., why am i not shocked that theres not a single vote for revelations!! the hookblade was awesome but thats about it.

I didn't even like the hookblade...

doomsday416
11-13-2012, 01:28 AM
I liked the first one for its classic feel and for the fact that it was challenging shure some parts of the current AC games are hard but what ever happened to games where no help is given and you have to do everything on your own? At the end you feel so much better about yourself for beating it if it is done this way . I think games are getting a bit more safe in some areas unlike older games , plus not to mention AC I was the start of a wonderful mystery of a franchise and will alwayse stay my personal favorite of all time.

TrueAssassin77
11-13-2012, 04:27 AM
I didn't even like the hookblade...
I hated the hookblade. It felt like a gimmick and was completely
Negligible in combat

Rankya_94
11-13-2012, 04:28 AM
I agree entirely. c:

dchil279
11-13-2012, 04:39 AM
Im at least happy that no one was dumb enough to choose revelations as their favorite.

the_atm
11-13-2012, 04:44 AM
tie between numba II and III, I loved II, the atmosphere and what not, but III was brilient and refreshign from... ezio. I hate him.

Turul.
11-25-2012, 07:58 PM
After playing through ac3 a second time, after thanksgiving patch changes, I have to say brotherhood is still my favorite

TrueAssassin77
11-25-2012, 10:46 PM
After playing through ac3 a second time, after thanksgiving patch changes, I have to say brotherhood is still my favoritewow. thats exactly the same thing i think. i went through the same process and everything

montagemik
11-25-2012, 10:51 PM
Yep , gotta be AC-Brotherhood .......Just had more to it somehow . (doubt it was all just thrown together after AC-2 either - clearly planned & made at same time )

UrDeviant1
11-25-2012, 10:57 PM
ACII Is still my favourite. It completely blew my expectations out the water and I was flabbergasted.

tarrero
11-25-2012, 11:43 PM
Torn between II and III

Assassin_M
11-25-2012, 11:44 PM
Torn between II and III
play the 2 games again then decide :p

Turul.
11-25-2012, 11:52 PM
Im really really excited for the next game though. its going to be a really exciting story and shouls be ultra polished like ACB was after AC2...hopefully it delivers

Dagio12
11-26-2012, 12:10 AM
I friggin love them all!!!! :)

But if I had to choose, I would probably choose AC3. It just had a little bit of everything I could possibly want in a game. I actually really liked the time period and location. I really liked Connor for his non-cookie cutter character, I thought the story was well developed and although I may be a minority, I actually really liked the ending and what is stood for.

With that said, AC2 is also an incredible game that has sucked many hours ( and will probably continue to ) out of my life. As will AC3.

On a side note, Im not sure I understand the people saying that there is nothing to do once you beat AC3. I can understand if you do all the side stuff while playing the story ( but that goes for any of the AC games.) But for me, it seems that there is a good amount more side content in this game then any other AC game.. so I am not sure why people feel AC2 or whatever has more to do once you beat it... but that just my opinion, to each there own. :)

JCearlyyears
11-26-2012, 12:18 AM
I said AC1. The story was the most focused. Assassins and Templars, a beautiful gray area, my favorite music, good graphics, good characters, a bunch of distinct cities and good crowds. Good freedom, a wonderful base with which to build on, and the hardest combat. It might not be as developed as the next games in terms of gameplay mechanics, but what do you expect? It is a beautiful achievement and I'll love it forever.

Sidizen
11-26-2012, 01:27 AM
Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood, nuff said

NeverThat
11-26-2012, 02:07 AM
AC2 all the way with ACB not far behind. AC3 is cool but suffers from being a streamlined 'jack of all trades' type game with a whiny protagonist and dull city designs even though Ubi was historically accurate with the city designs. The transition and fixes from AC1 - AC2 is phenomenal. Ubi not only addressed all flaws and downfalls of AC1 but they implemented features that allowed complete freedom to tackle situations how you see fit. Complex, challenging assassin tombs, with fun, amazingly detailed cities to explore made the gameplay a solid experience. Well written and performed story, Ezio' had a likable personality and entertaining charisma, even his catch phrase 'requiescat in pace' stuck in head, lol.

Soulid_Snake
11-26-2012, 02:08 AM
Without a doubt, AC2, an all round beautiful game, including the Visuals, Score, Characters, Dialogue and Story.

monster_rambo
11-26-2012, 02:23 AM
ACII by far the best game of the series. The beautiful cities, subject 16's puzzles, the hints on the first civilization, Adam & Eve, Ezio's story and his charisma, some comic relief, overall a really good experience.

Assassin_M
11-26-2012, 02:29 AM
AC3 sucks so bad it`s winning...

Just sayin`

abbitha7
11-26-2012, 02:56 AM
I chose ACB, but it's really a tie between ACB and ACII. Ezio is my favorite assassin, the story was amazing, gameplay highly improved from ACI, and the locations were glorious. I enjoy ACIII, but I can't stand Connor and I find some of the changes to be detrimental. Mostly, I just can't stand Connor. I get his motivation, but he's incredibly boring.

Just sayin`

This is pretty typical on game forums. Enough new people filter in to change the dynamic. It doesn't necessarily mean it's the best game.

Assassin_M
11-26-2012, 03:00 AM
This is pretty typical on game forums. Enough new people filter in to change the dynamic. It doesn't necessarily mean it's the best game.
Nah it does..

From the very beginning, AC III was winning. Most of the new guys actually hate the game...

abbitha7
11-26-2012, 03:01 AM
Nah it does..

In your opinion ;)

Assassin_M
11-26-2012, 03:03 AM
In your opinion ;)
Same goes to your previous statement..

My statement just means that AC III was well received and liked the most by the community here...not opinion...FACT

Kaschra
11-26-2012, 03:03 AM
AC2. Even AC3 can't replace it, nope, never. I simply love that game =)
I think AC3 is next, followed by Revelations.

abbitha7
11-26-2012, 03:05 AM
Yeah, I'm not going to argue with you. Obviously things that people say are opinions. No need to get huffy!

Another thing I love about ACB is the soundtrack. Jesper Kyd did an amazing job! I like to listen to it when I'm walking somewhere.

Assassin_M
11-26-2012, 03:07 AM
Yeah, I'm not going to argue with you. Obviously things that people say are opinions. No need to get huffy!

Another thing I love about ACB is the soundtrack. Jesper Kyd did an amazing job! I like to listen to it when I'm walking somewhere.
I`m not the one that said "in your Opinion" xD

Who`s huffy again ??

abbitha7
11-26-2012, 03:09 AM
Who`s huffy again ??

Your original post didn't say that this game was well-liked by the community. You said it was the best. Not a fact. But I can tell from my time on this forum that you love arguing your point, so I'm going to end this before it goes any further. Good day sir.

Assassin_M
11-26-2012, 03:12 AM
Your original post didn't say that this game was well-liked by the community. You said it was the best. Not a fact. But I can tell from my time on this forum that you love arguing your point, so I'm going to end this before it goes any further. Good day sir.
If you did not want argue with me then you shouldn't have replied to my Initial post and just moved on... -_-

Why poke the bee hive ??

TrueAssassin77
11-26-2012, 03:12 AM
burn.
1 point goes to M

Assassin_M
11-26-2012, 03:17 AM
burn.
1 point goes to M
It`s not points really..

It`s about starting something and for some reason backing off..

Anyways..Back on topic

BATISTABUS
11-26-2012, 04:14 AM
I really can't decide...where one fails, the other succeeds. Where one improves something, it gets worse in another aspect. So...I vote for all of them. :p

zhengyingli
11-26-2012, 04:30 AM

Just sayin`
Even if it doesn't win, this poll dispels the myth that most fans think ACIII is the worst of the series.

Assassin_M
11-26-2012, 04:45 AM
Even if it doesn't win, this poll dispels the myth that most fans think ACIII is the worst of the series.
Indeed..

RatonhnhakeFan
11-26-2012, 04:47 AM
AC3, with all its flaws included

NeverThat
11-26-2012, 05:20 AM

Not really. Actually if you check out a few gaming forums, AC3 definitely has mixed reactions from many fans of the series.

Assassin_M
11-26-2012, 05:23 AM
Not really. Actually if you check out a few gaming forums, AC3 definitely has mixed reactions from many fans of the series.
Do you read correctly ? He said dispels the Myth that it is generally believed to be "THE WORST" in the series..

Also, most Criticisms appear to be more, only because they`r more vocal...People who actually enjoyed the game were busy enjoying it..

zhengyingli
11-26-2012, 05:25 AM
"Worst" too often equals "different" on those forums and to a much lesser extent, on this here forum.

Assassin_M
11-26-2012, 05:26 AM
"Worst" too often equals "different" on those forums and to a much lesser extent, on this here forum.
Exactly..

Until recently, people outside of this forum thought Altair was Desmond`s father

NeverThat
11-26-2012, 05:45 AM
Do you read correctly ? He said dispels the Myth that it is generally believed to be "THE WORST" in the series..

Also, most Criticisms appear to be more, only because they`r more vocal...People who actually enjoyed the game were busy enjoying it..

Lol, what? And people who didn't enjoy the game have a right to voice their opinions and criticisms after spending money and time on the series, so what's your point?

Assassin_M
11-26-2012, 05:47 AM
Lol, what? And people who didn't enjoy the game have a right to voice their opinions and criticisms after spending money and time on the series, so what's your point?
What`s YOUR point ?? I never brought up anything about rights to voice opinions..

Iamsosobad
11-26-2012, 06:15 AM
I picked ACB cause I thought it needed more votes, but I always considered ACB to just be an extension of AC2 so those two are tied for me. The characters, plot, music, cities, improvement from the previous game, and just about everything else were pretty much perfect to me. That being said, I originally was very disappointed with AC3 due to what felt like a lackluster story, but after completing a lot more of the game (Captain Kidd missions, homestead, Naval Warfare, assassin recruits, full exploration of frontier, etc) I've started to like it a lot more and appreciate the storyline for what it was. I'd now consider it to be my 3rd favorite game in the series, after Brotherhood and 2.

Assassin_M
11-26-2012, 06:17 AM
I picked ACB cause I thought it needed more votes, but I always considered ACB to just be an extension of AC2 so those two are tied for me. The characters, plot, music, cities, improvement from the previous game, and just about everything else were pretty much perfect to me. That being said, I originally was very disappointed with AC3 due to what felt like a lackluster story, but after completing a lot more of the game (Captain Kidd missions, homestead, Naval Warfare, assassin recruits, full exploration of frontier, etc) I've started to like it a lot more and appreciate the storyline for what it was. I'd now consider it to be my 3rd favorite game in the series, after Brotherhood and 2.
If anything needs more votes it`s poor Revelations xD

NeverThat
11-26-2012, 06:18 AM

I agree ACB's music is downright amazing. I may have to buy the soundtrack for that if it's available for purchase.

JanTwoSeven
11-26-2012, 06:24 AM
Best game would be AC2+B with AC3 game engine. AC2 has better story so I vote for it. Second would be brotherhood then AC3. AC3 was boring, too much about war.

pirate1802
11-26-2012, 07:02 AM
Until recently, people outside of this forum thought Altair was Desmond`s father

Dafuq :eek::eek:

Simply_Fabulous
11-26-2012, 07:42 AM
It's a toss up between AC2 and ACB. AC2 had such lovely characters and plot (most of the time) and wow i just love the characters the time era and everything about it. ACB just added more to that and oh gosh I can't even begin to describe my love for these two games.
so ill go with ac2 bc that had federico and federico was the best for the 10 minutes we knew him

BeCk41
11-26-2012, 10:09 AM
Couldn't decide between AC2 or Brohood.

LOLZIES for the 1 person voting for Revelations. I liked it, but it lacked a couple things.

edzilla_551
11-26-2012, 10:54 AM
AC3 vs AC2, hard choice:(

TwoDents
11-26-2012, 01:24 PM
ACII and ACII both had great stories, but I picked ACIII. I didn't like Brotherhood nor Revelations very much either, and ACI is a classic, but it doesn't compare to how much content+game changes are in ACIII. Connor was a much more realistic and like-able character, in my opinion. I didn't like Ezio.

Death_Angel733
11-26-2012, 01:39 PM
It showed Ezio's perfect life before his family was executed.
AC2 had humor.

Try listening to Bartolomeo's rants while he's caged up or at Caterina's during the Battle of Forli.

"I will chop your head off then shove them up your ***. I have no intention of matching the heads to the same person's arse"
-Bartolomeo

"You want to look at my t**s? Why don't you come down and try like a real man so I could kick your balls so hard that they'll fly out your nostrils"
-Caterina

"Let me go Mister, I just need to pee"
"My god, where are your balls, kid?"
-Pedo Ludovico to a hostage kid.

Not to mention AC2 had an awesome soundtrack. When I grow old, I will relive my gaming years by playing the AC series from the start. I will 100% sync AC2 again. I don't even care that they don't have an AC2 Memory Replay. I won't hesitate repeating the entire campaign just to see those awesome moments.

MasterAssasin84
11-26-2012, 03:28 PM
Assassins Creed 2 for me , the game is simply beautiful in everyway from the rich Rennaisance Landmarks to the atmospheric music to the cool gameplay ,

Closely followed by Assassins creed 3

MasterAssasin84
11-26-2012, 03:30 PM
It showed Ezio's perfect life before his family was executed.
AC2 had humor.

Try listening to Bartolomeo's rants while he's caged up or at Caterina's during the Battle of Forli.

"I will chop your head off then shove them up your ***. I have no intention of matching the heads to the same person's arse"
-Bartolomeo

"You want to look at my t**s? Why don't you come down and try like a real man so I could kick your balls so hard that they'll fly out your nostrils"
-Caterina

"Let me go Mister, I just need to pee"
"My god, where are your balls, kid?"
-Pedo Ludovico to a hostage kid.

Not to mention AC2 had an awesome soundtrack. When I grow old, I will relive my gaming years by playing the AC series from the start. I will 100% sync AC2 again. I don't even care that they don't have an AC2 Memory Replay. I won't hesitate repeating the entire campaign just to see those awesome moments.

Are you reffering to the salvation of Forli when the orsi brothers attack Catterina citadel ? because there is no mention of bartolemeo neither is he in the Sequence.

LightRey
11-26-2012, 03:32 PM
Are you reffering to the salvation of Forli when the orsi brothers attack Catterina citadel ? because there is no mention of bartolemeo neither is he in the Sequence.
Reread the sentence. He's talking about Caterina's swearing. :P

RatonhnhakeFan
11-26-2012, 03:59 PM
Couldn't decide between AC2 or Brohood.

LOLZIES for the 1 person voting for Revelations. I liked it, but it lacked a couple things.
I can perfectly understand why would someone pick ACR. It had both assassins and gave both a nice closure, it had very refined, fun mechanics, frankly, the only bad things were the tower defense (which could be almost completly avoided) and that it was shorter than AC2 & ACB

ace3001
11-26-2012, 04:06 PM
AC2 for me. AC3 is the best in a purely gameplay perspective, but gameplay alone doesn't make an AC game.

Kaswa101
11-26-2012, 04:10 PM
ACIII for sure. Brotherhood closely following. While I love ACII, I don't get why so many people praise it as the best, but it's all opinion I guess.

Sackprince
11-26-2012, 04:22 PM
ACIII for sure. Brotherhood closely following. While I love ACII, I don't get why so many people praise it as the best, but it's all opinion I guess.

no offence but. most ac fan including me. find the storyline the most important thing in a ac game. so thats why if you look at brotherhoods story. nothing special. while ac III has a good story. there are allot of dull characters while in ac 2 every single character is so rich of personality. plus some story plots felt rushed such as connor growing up. how you helped the battles win where mostly laughable and a dissapointment (running around on a horse and ordering men to shoot really?) don't get me wrong ac3 is my second favorite.

RatonhnhakeFan
11-26-2012, 04:27 PM
there are allot of dull characters while in ac 2 every single character is so rich of personality
Rich in cliches for sure

ace3001
11-26-2012, 04:27 PM

We praise AC II as the best because it had a great calming atmosphere about it and it had the best story, while keeping the Desmond side of things interesting as well. In short, AC II is best for those who like the atmosphere and story of the series, and AC III is best for those who prefer the gameplay side of things. Funnily enough, ACR had a good balance of both, but was pretty underwhelming overall.

ace3001
11-26-2012, 04:29 PM
Rich in cliches for sure

clichesLike how Connor is the stoic hero who acts out of duty to his people?
You can twist a buzzword around and make it apply to almost anything.

Sackprince
11-26-2012, 04:40 PM
Like how Connor is the stoic hero who acts out of duty to his people?
You can twist a buzzword around and make it apply to almost anything.

just like the good old father vs son done a million of times thing :P but connor and haytham where good characters. but george washington ****ing a no personality what so ever.

TrueAssassin77
11-26-2012, 04:46 PM
AC2 had more interesting characters. Their purpose was to please the audience.

AC3 has more real characters. Their purpose is to be Real

egriffin09
11-26-2012, 04:48 PM
ACII and AC III for different reasons. AC II-best story. ACIII-best gameplay, most gameplay content.

Spendalot
11-26-2012, 04:49 PM
Brotherhood for me.
Continued the excellent story set up in ACII, but mainly for the multiplayer which has been the main pull of the series for me since.

Sackprince
11-26-2012, 04:50 PM
AC2 had more interesting characters. Their purpose was to please the audience.

AC3 has more real characters. Their purpose is to be Real

real and interesting can be done at the same time = haytham

ace3001
11-26-2012, 04:55 PM
just like the good old father vs son done a million of times thing :P but connor and haytham where good characters. but george washington ****ing a no personality what so ever.Indeed, they were good characters. But so was Ezio and many other characters in the AC II trilogy.

Sackprince
11-26-2012, 05:03 PM
Indeed, they were good characters. But so was Ezio and many other characters in the AC II trilogy.

yeah ACII -> ACIII character i hope the george washington dlc will give his character more depth

pirate1802
11-26-2012, 06:13 PM
Yeah.. everyone hates AC III.. I'm convinced now.
/sarcasm

jamgamerforever
11-26-2012, 06:47 PM
I can now rate the entire series.

1. Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood
2. Assassin's Creed II
3. Assassin's Creed III
4. Assassin's Creed: Revelations
5. Assassin's Creed

I like them all though. And that is the SP only.