PDA

View Full Version : It's the Little Things...

Zer0_Tolerence
11-12-2012, 04:51 AM
That make this game awesome.

-Passing over/under objects such as fences, trees, stalls, etc.
-The flippy thingy with the sword and tomahawk.
-The side missions. God I loved the Boston Brawlers and the Frontiersmen Missions.
-The detail in the Naval Missions and the Upgrades.
-The amount of information put into weapon descriptions.
-The animals that interact with each other in the wilderness. (Cubs playing and Elk fighting)

Thanks Ubi.

ONLY CON!
-Lack of hood after the game and small bugs.

Caeser_of_Rome
11-12-2012, 04:59 AM
Couldn't agree more.
The only thing U don't like up there, is the Flippy thing with sword. They put that in so you couldn't kill Civilians. Man there are sometimes when I want to kill those kids because, they give away my position by pushing me. Man do those kids need a good STABBING!

Zer0_Tolerence
11-12-2012, 05:02 AM
Couldn't agree more.
The only thing U don't like up there, is the Flippy thing with sword. They put that in so you couldn't kill Civilians. Man there are sometimes when I want to kill those kids because, they give away my position by pushing me. Man do those kids need a good STABBING!

This is why they don't let you attend children's baseball games anymore.

Caeser_of_Rome
11-12-2012, 05:07 AM
This is why they don't let you attend children's baseball games anymore.

LOOOOOOOOOOL!:o It's probably true, Bummer.:nonchalance:

blacklimoband
11-12-2012, 06:13 AM
Couldn't agree more.

I agree with the general sentiment... but it's not the pushing or giving away your position that bothers me, it's tha gorram creepy laugh!!! OMG that's infuriating!

Just for fun I occasionally murder an innocent (shoot, stab, tomahawk to the head etc)... yes, you can target them (have to use the zoom targeting)... but you can't target the kids or domestic animals :( Would be a good laugh to blast a chicken with a musket >.<

Caeser_of_Rome
11-12-2012, 06:16 AM
I agree with the general sentiment... but it's not the pushing or giving away your position that bothers me, it's tha gorram creepy laugh!!! OMG that's infuriating!

Just for fun I occasionally murder an innocent (shoot, stab, tomahawk to the head etc)... yes, you can target them (have to use the zoom targeting)... but you can't target the kids or domestic animals :( Would be a good laugh to blast a chicken with a musket >.<

Omfg That annoying Crap those kids go on about "Yah, yah, yah, ahahahahahha"OMG I WANT TO SHOOT YOU!

LoyalACFan
11-12-2012, 06:16 AM

I've killed domestic animals before :confused: I think it was a dog (not a guard dog) instead of a chicken, but still. You should still be able to target them just like civilians.

Legendz54
11-12-2012, 06:22 AM
I like the way Connor jumps from roof to roof, The way his arms sway and the movement looks very fluid and realistic.
Also the way guards shoo kids away.

LoyalACFan
11-12-2012, 06:27 AM
I also just saw a bobcat chewing off a guy's head.

So add that to the list, I guess...

naran6142
11-12-2012, 06:30 AM
umm I smoked bombed an elk today and you can poision them too! soooo im happy :p

blacklimoband
11-12-2012, 08:02 AM
Overall the interaction with/between animals is brilliantly done... pat a dog and it follows you for a bit, predators attacking other animals/people, even subtle things like the muscle movement... Try this: Mount a horse, start walking, pan the camera around and watch the way the skin and muscles move... incredible!! The detail in this game is amazing.

zhengyingli
11-12-2012, 09:43 AM
I took it for granted for a really long time, but I finally noticed the brass section creeping in while climbing towards a viewpoint.

PurpleHaze1980
11-13-2012, 06:35 AM
* Whistling to get the guards attention.

* Stepping on rats (and hearing the squelch - it was accidental, I swear...).

* The one moment Connor almost smiled and his face nearly cracked.

psf22
11-13-2012, 06:46 AM
* Whistling to get the guards attention.

* Stepping on rats (and hearing the squelch - it was accidental, I swear...).

* The one moment Connor almost smiled and his face nearly cracked.

*Whistling to get the attention of certain animals.. it's hilarious.

*Cats and dogs having a stand off

*Cats trying to catch birds

*Fighting with bears in the water

psf22
11-13-2012, 06:54 AM
I like the way Connor jumps from roof to roof, The way his arms sway and the movement looks very fluid and realistic.
Also the way guards shoo kids away.

Dig it too.. It reminds me of The Crow, when he's running and jumping over the roofs.