PDA

View Full Version : Looking to trade

Ezio3994
11-12-2012, 03:43 AM

Caeser_of_Rome
11-12-2012, 04:56 AM
I don't believe you. And you can't sell stuff on the forums, that is against the third party rules. Surprised you aren't banned yet.

Ezio3994
11-12-2012, 05:00 AM
Cool story bro. Dont care what you believe cuz ur a nobody haha. Not selling anything either its trading a code for a code. Learn before you speak and they can ban me all they want. What ever makes them sleep at night.

Staple-Tape
11-12-2012, 05:03 AM
Surely this isn't a scam. Here's how it works. You give OP the code and then OP gives you the code. Except OP doesn't have the code. He just wants yours.

Caeser_of_Rome
11-12-2012, 05:05 AM
Cool story bro. Dont care what you believe cuz ur a nobody haha. Not selling anything either its trading a code for a code. Learn before you speak and they can ban me all they want. What ever makes them sleep at night.

Funny. Maybe you should learn marketing before you open your mouth. Trading is selling, in the eyes of the law and marketing. And just randomly insulting me shows your age. And that age is telling me you're to young to play this game, and to young to be on this AC Forum.

Ezio3994
11-12-2012, 06:40 AM
Good job man you just got all that info incorrect! Congrats on being the reason people have abortions!..wait maybe you are too young to know that BIG word. Im not banned and still here so you are slacking haha.

Black_Widow9
11-12-2012, 06:51 AM
I'm not really sure what the OP actually said so I'm locking this.

If you guys can't follow the Forum Rules and be respectful you will be banned.