PDA

View Full Version : Next Assassins Creed suggestions

EXXXILED77
11-12-2012, 02:30 AM
I've been talking to my friends and other people that i talk to disscusing that we would REALLY REALLY love to have the next Assassins Creed to be focused on Desmond, by which we thought u could play through Desmonds childhood, childhood training, and all the way through his death, or perhaps him finding the Templars and taking them out once and for all with his army of assassins. Maybe u can make Desmond start having flashbacks of his ancestors, you could as have the spirits of Desmond help him kill some of the Templars while desmond is wielding the apple. Desmond could have dual hidden blades , modern pistol(magnum), modern crossbow, throwing knives, modern smoke bombs, motorcycle, parachutes, and any other stuff a master assassian would have.
- EXXXILED77(Josh)

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
11-12-2012, 06:59 PM
Moving from House forum to Assassin's Creed forum.

BBALive
11-12-2012, 07:58 PM
No. I personally don't want a modern day Assassin's Creed.

Dan Pen 97
11-12-2012, 08:23 PM
We have had a forum. Like this before. So now this another one.

F4H bandicoot
11-12-2012, 08:34 PM
And how would this be possible?

johnrichard619
02-20-2013, 04:12 PM
The history of the Philippines is very rich especially during the 333-year Spanish reign. A lot of heroes emerged from this era. Starting with the "First Filipino Hero", Lapu-Lapu who defended his territory from the European colonizers to Famous Filipino revolutionaries like Andres Bonifacio and the National Philippine Hero himself, Jose Rizal. The plot may not be that connected to Desmond but may be connected to the pieces of Eden (specifically the one located in the pacific ocean). It could tell a story of an attempt to free the Philippines from the Spanish tyranny, but failed to do so thus losing the piece of Eden. Filipino Ancestors also believed in gods and goddesses, making the connections with the AC plot stronger. There are also a lot of potential Filipino-inspired weapons (which is the main concern of some gamers). The history of the Philippines has a lot of similarities with the story in the series, making the Philippines a plausible setting for the next AC.