PDA

View Full Version : Fix hood

runhiker45
11-12-2012, 02:28 AM
Im making it my duty to post the same post every day until this is patched...im getting upset with Ubisoft

naran6142
11-12-2012, 02:30 AM
Ummm good luck with this...

WarriorAegis
11-12-2012, 02:30 AM
Fast way to get banned.

runhiker45
11-12-2012, 02:33 AM
If im banned ill make a nother acount i didn't pay $60.00 for this!

WarriorAegis
11-12-2012, 02:36 AM
Ban evasion will get you into major trouble, too.

Assassin_M
11-12-2012, 02:36 AM
Then you`ll be banned again... and again.. and then you`ll have your IP banned...You`ll make another, then have that one banned too.....and then another....Banned too until you run out of IPs.

No one will remember that Idiot who became the first to have 5 IPs banned. Is that how you want to be known around here ?? Will that get you what you want ? It sure gets what a 5 year old infant wants, but are You one ??

runhiker45
11-12-2012, 02:39 AM
Ok maby your right but don't you agree about the hood even if not me thousands have complained...

Assassin_M
11-12-2012, 02:41 AM
Ok maby your right but don't you agree about the hood even if not me thousands have complained...
I agree with you, trust me... most of us do.

We posted in the feedback thread and there are thousands of threads about this already. Mods confirmed that the team is well aware of the issue and are exploring options. So all we have to do is wait..

Oh and, Welcome:)

ProdiGurl
11-12-2012, 03:19 AM
All I can think of is grow up. It's a GAME - even if I had the same issue I don't think it's worth this level of tantrum in spamming the board - it's rude to other members imo.
(I won't know till I complete the game).

Death_Angel733
11-12-2012, 11:46 AM
Quit Complaining.

Ubisoft said in Twitter that they're working on a patch to 'fix' the hood. This got me thinking: Was it intentional to have the hood down or was it a bug? They never told us if they're patching it due to popular deman since Day 1 or because they messed up on the coding and forgot to put Connor's hood back up after Sequence 12.

ProdiGurl
11-12-2012, 11:52 AM
Quit Complaining.

Ubisoft said in Twitter that they're working on a patch to 'fix' the hood. This got me thinking: Was it intentional to have the hood down or was it a bug? They never told us if they're patching it due to popular deman since Day 1 or because they messed up on the coding and forgot to put Connor's hood back up after Sequence 12.

My personal theory is that it was intentional. I've mentioned this in other threads, but Devs were listening to fan input last year after ACR was released.
There was a whole lot of buzz in ACR when people found a glitch where they could keep Ezio's hood off after Seq. .... 8? Not positive of the Seq #, but there was a cutscene where his hood was down & some people figured out how to keep playing the rest of the game without the hood on & people were doing that.
Well... apparently that happens at the end of this game too now.
Only it's not a novelty when Dev's create it that way - it seems to only be fun & exciting when you choose to have it up or down.
So that's what I think happened.
Alot of what the Devs changed in AC3 is from last years Fan suggestions & complaints - - & we still get them no matter how they change it.
That's just my opinion that they implemented the hood thing on purpose, but it is a fact that they made alot of changes & additions based on fan feedback.

kuled2012
11-12-2012, 12:01 PM
First thing we see Connor do in the next game is putting on his hood and then goes "Kept you waiting huh?"
:D

Death_Angel733
11-12-2012, 12:07 PM
My personal theory is that it was intentional. I've mentioned this in other threads, but Devs were listening to fan input last year after ACR was released.
There was a whole lot of buzz in ACR when people found a glitch where they could keep Ezio's hood off after Seq. .... 8? Not positive of the Seq #, but there was a cutscene where his hood was down & some people figured out how to keep playing the rest of the game without the hood on & people were doing that.
Well... apparently that happens at the end of this game too now.
Only it's not a novelty when Dev's create it that way - it seems to only be fun & exciting when you choose to have it up or down.
So that's what I think happened.
Alot of what the Devs changed in AC3 is from last years Fan suggestions & complaints - - & we still get them no matter how they change it.
That's just my opinion that they implemented the hood thing on purpose, but it is a fact that they made alot of changes & additions based on fan feedback.

Well maybe because Connor is not as handsome as Ezio? That's the real reason why they want the hood up, right?

ProdiGurl
11-12-2012, 01:07 PM
Doubtful - I've read more about it being that he should look like an assassin & this is the proper assassin attire. I doubt males would care so much if he wasn't as handsome as Ezio.:rolleyes:

iloveacIII
11-12-2012, 01:33 PM
http://s14.directupload.net/images/121110/fwj3eysa.png

Just wait and believe in Ubisoft :)

jamgamerforever
11-12-2012, 01:36 PM
Now have his hair grow back =D

MT4K
11-12-2012, 01:50 PM
Please use the existing threads in the hints and tips section.