PDA

View Full Version : ac3 or fc3 ??????????

jsmithy28694
11-11-2012, 07:57 PM
ive played ac3 and its amazing, my favorite game but far cry looks epic i can only have 1 so which 1 would u guys says ? :confused:

DKBM
11-11-2012, 08:13 PM
So you're going to ask a question on weather to buy assassins creed 3 or far cry, on an Assassins creed forum....how stupid. If you think far cry is epic your mind has been made.

Assassin_M
11-11-2012, 08:16 PM
Come now, no need to call him stupid..

But Indeed, You are on an AC forum asking this question.. so the answer should be obvious. Also, most of us here have ONLY played AC III;)

Think about it yourself. Which genre do you prefer ? Which series do you prefer ? Do you like FPSs ? Do you want to finish Desmond`s story ? Do you like the American Revolution ? Do you want to continue the Far Cry Story ?

Good luck on making a Decision :)

jsmithy28694
11-11-2012, 08:27 PM
i was thinking of getting ac3 completing it then trading it in to get far cry as i have followed ac since the beginning . do you guys think thats a gd idea or is there a lot of replay value on ac ? btw i only play single player on ac not a fan of the multiplayer.

DKBM
11-11-2012, 09:16 PM
I wasn't implying he was stupid, just the way he has gone about asking the question is stupid...

R.T-Shanks
11-11-2012, 09:25 PM
i was thinking of getting ac3 completing it then trading it in to get far cry as i have followed ac since the beginning . do you guys think thats a gd idea or is there a lot of replay value on ac ? btw i only play single player on ac not a fan of the multiplayer.

That's a fine idea really. Assassin's Creed aren't really good for replayability and ACIII is not an exception. Once you beat the main game and side-missions, you won't really feel the need to replay the game over or anything since there's no new game+. However, the main game and side-missions will last you awhile. I spent 60+ hours on just on the story campaign with a few side-missions here and there and I still haven't finished everything.

ProdiGurl
11-12-2012, 02:09 AM
Get AC3 & rent Far Cry 3 - save up & buy FC3 later if you really like it. AC3 is well worth your money with all it's content and stuff to do.
Best money I've spent on a game since the last AC. :D