PDA

View Full Version : Achilles Glitch WTF!?!?!?!?!?!? *SPOILERS*

runeheroesbase
11-11-2012, 01:07 PM
Ok, I couldn't believe it. So I finally got upto the homestead mission where the "unfortunate happened" and was he buried peacefully. I got really into it and after the mission and I went straight to the house to the next mission....Right next to the mission was Achilles HIMSELF, ALIVE, minding his own business. At the time I really thought he faked his death and it was going to be part of the mission but when the cut scene of when connor puts up the painting, Achilles continues to do his own thing. After the cut scene he CONTINUES to do his normal chores....I thought he died...like 2 minutes ago from when i did the previous homestead mission.

True_Assassin92
11-11-2012, 01:13 PM
Ok, I couldn't believe it. So I finally got upto the homestead mission where the "unfortunate happened" and was he buried peacefully. I got really into it and after the mission and I went straight to the house to the next mission....Right next to the mission was Achilles HIMSELF, ALIVE, minding his own business. At the time I really thought he faked his death and it was going to be part of the mission but when the cut scene of when connor puts up the painting, Achilles continues to do his own thing. After the cut scene he CONTINUES to do his normal chores....I thought he died...like 2 minutes ago from when i did the previous homestead mission.

Lol, Achilles dies twice. At the end of the game he died and he dies another time in the homestead missions. He's a reaaaally good assassin, even with greater powers than Connor!

Death_Angel733
11-11-2012, 01:16 PM
Happened to me. I was just roaming around the manor and I saw him there, standing and looking at his grave during the night. I fast traveled and return and he's gone.

Havoc432012
11-11-2012, 02:03 PM
I thought that at the end of the game he died.But as I was reading the plot at Wikipedia it was saying that the grave was Achilles' son's grave.

NEURON BOMB
11-11-2012, 02:40 PM
LOL but how about this Achilles and his two twin brothers,So there i was in sequence 9 or 11 and i walk to play a little fenorama and there he is sitting in his chair with his two twins just standing there.Really freaked me out.