PDA

View Full Version : [SPOILERS] Achilles Sequence 11/12

Death_Angel733
11-11-2012, 12:32 PM
Is it me or does he die twice? At the beginning of Sequence 11 you can find him in his bed complaining about soup. He urges Connor that Haytham must die no matter what. He coughs then falls asleep motionless. Did he die? How come Connor never bothered to check his pulse or even reacted ti Achilles?

During the Homestead mission "Legacy" he dies in his chair. His database said he died on 1781, the beginning of Sequence 11. However Legacy is only available during Sequence 12, year 1782. Once you start one of the Sequence 11 missions, it is a chain meaning you can't abort the memory.

Nightmare8767
11-11-2012, 02:21 PM
No, he just goes to sleep because, well, you see he doesn't feel really good. He dies in the sidemission.

BTW, I did Legacy at Sequence 11, after the first 11 Story mission...

Death_Angel733
11-11-2012, 02:28 PM
No, he just goes to sleep because, well, you see he doesn't feel really good. He dies in the sidemission.

BTW, I did Legacy at Sequence 11, after the first 11 Story mission...

Really? When I did the first mission the Homestead was empty, not a single marker. When I did the 2nd Mission, it was a chain that lead me to the 1st Sequence 12 mission. Then the mission unlocked for me. Must be a bug then.

Nightmare8767
11-11-2012, 02:34 PM
Well, you must first complete all previous Homestead missions, of course :P

After you help Lyle heal your Aquila crew, is when it appears, and that happens right after the first memory, which takes you to the sea.

Death_Angel733
11-11-2012, 03:00 PM
Well, you must first complete all previous Homestead missions, of course :P

After you help Lyle heal your Aquila crew, is when it appears, and that happens right after the first memory, which takes you to the sea.

The Lyle mission didn't appear for me. I was also waiting to kill Haytham while wearing Achilles' outfit.

RatonhnhakeFan
11-11-2012, 04:22 PM
No, the bed scene is suppoused to signal to you that his health is fragile and he will die soon. Which happens later.