PDA

View Full Version : Homestead Missions Guide

PearMcMuffin98
11-11-2012, 11:59 AM
This post is going to tell you the easiest way (of what I've found) method to completing all the homestead missions:)

-firstly always press select in the map your on to see if there is a homestead symbol there.
-if you can't find the symbol travel to other locations to find it (Homestead, New York, etc.)
-if you cant find any symbol anywhere, go to your general store and see if theres any citizen mission items you can purchase.

This is the method that i used to find all the missions and develop your homestead, for more information on knowing what homestead mission is next and which one your on now go to http://www.gamefront.com/assassins-creed-3-how-to-level-up-artisans-guide/ they really helped me know where to go.

please leave feedback, thanks for viewing!:D
http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?num=10&hl=en&safe=off&biw=1366&bih=643&tbm=isch&tbnid=LO9qnPDZdjLBmM:&imgrefurl=http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Davenport_Homestead&docid=pGKJqgryT-xp1M&imgurl=http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120925103926/assassinscreed/images/1/1a/MTV_Assassins_Creed-3-single-8.jpg&w=2160&h=1244&ei=3ISfUMfYAaGH0AWRyYDgAg&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=703&vpy=4&dur=54&hovh=170&hovw=296&tx=142&ty=84&sig=115807212235469186531&page=1&tbnh=134&tbnw=238&start=0&ndsp=16&ved=1t:429,r:2,s:0,i:75

ames1-_
11-12-2012, 12:14 AM
Thanks I will try that. Here is my scenario.
i feel like I'm a headless chicken trying to find warren and prudence. I am in sequence 5 and have completed memory 4 ( river rescue). After hiring Godfrey & Terry I went on a search for Warren & Prudence. I found Lance, fantastic. Now, for Warren & Prudance (this was 2 days ago). I go back to the frontier to no avail, I go the homestead to no avail.Then I post a thread and get advise to go to Boston and then back to the frontier in the hope that might trigger them and also follow a link to a strategy guide. After checking that all seemed to be in order. ie, I did not miss via completing to many memories. Ok, that's great. So I decided to go on a trinket, treasure chest and feather hunt. If Warren and prudence are out there. I will find them. 2 days later(present time). I have collected all treasure chest(except the forts), all trinkets(except New York), all feathers, all hunting challenge and mission, all frontiersmen mission available in the frontier and Boston and still no Warren and Prudence any where including the guides suggestion of Lexington. So, what should I do know? I would like to achieve 100% therefore don't wont to go past anything. As there is no multiple save option I am hesitant to complete sequence 5 in the belief that if I start sequence 6 I might not be able to recruit/hire them as they might not be available past a certain point. Would anybody now what to do from here please?thank you.

jamgamerforever
11-12-2012, 12:25 AM
Thanks I will try that. Here is my scenario.
i feel like I'm a headless chicken trying to find warren and prudence. I am in sequence 5 and have completed memory 4 ( river rescue). After hiring Godfrey & Terry I went on a search for Warren & Prudence. I found Lance, fantastic. Now, for Warren & Prudance (this was 2 days ago). I go back to the frontier to no avail, I go the homestead to no avail.Then I post a thread and get advise to go to Boston and then back to the frontier in the hope that might trigger them and also follow a link to a strategy guide. After checking that all seemed to be in order. ie, I did not miss via completing to many memories. Ok, that's great. So I decided to go on a trinket, treasure chest and feather hunt. If Warren and prudence are out there. I will find them. 2 days later(present time). I have collected all treasure chest(except the forts), all trinkets(except New York), all feathers, all hunting challenge and mission, all frontiersmen mission available in the frontier and Boston and still no Warren and Prudence any where including the guides suggestion of Lexington. So, what should I do know? I would like to achieve 100% therefore don't wont to go past anything. As there is no multiple save option I am hesitant to complete sequence 5 in the belief that if I start sequence 6 I might not be able to recruit/hire them as they might not be available past a certain point. Would anybody now what to do from here please?thank you.

You can't get them until Sequence 6. =D

ames1-_
11-12-2012, 12:26 AM
Thanks heaps jamgamerforever
enjoy

jamgamerforever
11-12-2012, 12:29 AM
Thanks heaps jamgamerforever
enjoy

Yup. I was also worried about missing homestead missions and checked up on some guides. The ones I found actually turned out to be incorrect. Just make sure you get them on the map and you don't miss anything. I got all of them just by checking the map each sequence.

Defender16
11-12-2012, 01:34 AM
Is there any way to reload memory sequences to find homestead missions you missed?

I looked everywhere for the "Tools of the Trade" homestead mission at the time and still couldn't find it. I'm a couple of sequences along now and really hurting for the lack of level 2 carpentry. Considering how many hours I've put into the game already restarting the entire game to get that 1 mission would be excessively frustrating.

EDIT: Many of the previously missed homestead missions did eventually become available in sequence 9. I hope this helps other people out.

xSoAx MaLL xROx
11-12-2012, 06:13 AM
I beat the game did alot of the homestead missions early on. But inever got any artisans, leveled them up or hav anything for craftiong. I didnt know abou tthat part and i really dont want to start over... Is their anything i ca do o go back and get them?? Or is Ubisoft going to fix that?? Because that is extremely messed up. how are people supposed to know about that??

PearMcMuffin98
11-12-2012, 04:45 PM
a big help is to complete all of the main missions first so you unlock them all and you can do them all in one and the person whose stuck on "tools for trade" the homestead story (missions) should stay hidden untill you complete that one so i think you either go to the general store for it or its gonna be in one location.:)

PearMcMuffin98
11-12-2012, 04:46 PM
a big help is to complete all of the main missions first so you unlock them all and you can do them all in one and the person whose stuck on "tools for trade" the homestead story (missions) should stay hidden until you complete that one so i think you either go to the general store for it or its gonna be in one location.:)

Kytr
11-14-2012, 12:50 AM
Tools of the trade doesn't come until very late in the game. Lance is the last artisan to be elevated to level 2 by at least a sequence.

im3jia
11-14-2012, 09:48 PM
If I don't do the homestead mission "Encyclopedia of the Common Man," will the others not appear?

I won't do that mission because peeople say the trophy is bugged, so I'm going to wait until it gets fixed.

jamgamerforever
11-14-2012, 09:53 PM
If I don't do the homestead mission "Encyclopedia of the Common Man," will the others not appear?

I won't do that mission because peeople say the trophy is bugged, so I'm going to wait until it gets fixed.

You'll be fine. You can leave that mission until endgame, all the homestead missions are unrelated to it. The only reward you get is a trophy, no dialogue. I will mention that I have the trophy for it though, it's not bugged for everyone.

im3jia
11-14-2012, 10:21 PM
Ok, so just to make sure, I can skip the homestead mission in the manor, and do the rest?

luckyto
11-14-2012, 10:30 PM
Ok, so just to make sure, I can skip the homestead mission in the manor, and do the rest?

Yes, you can skip Encylopedia of the Common Man. But you must do the other homestead missions in the Manor.

im3jia
11-15-2012, 04:49 PM
When I go to store, where can I see the citizen mission items to buy? I keep getting notified that I got "citizen mission item aquired"

DavidPage
11-17-2012, 11:39 PM
I have completed the story with 100% sync in constraints and still can't find "Tools of the trade"... I find Lance next to his workshop but it only shows me his name icon and not any quest icon... I really need him leveled up to 2 so I can craft buttons for a delivery mission (going for 100% total sync). Any help?

FleshWound42
12-16-2012, 02:21 PM
On my first play through, Homestead Mission RAW MATERIAL, Norris said to meet him at the mine. I went to his mine and found nothing. Where can I find the ENGLISH mine "just off the property" as Norris said???? Thanks for your time, CHEERS!!!!

montagemik
12-17-2012, 09:25 AM
Norris should be in the Frontier - near the entrance to a Mine , you defend him while he gets the Minerals

ARone210
12-18-2012, 02:59 AM
I have been doing the homestead quests but my artisans haven't increased in level at all. They are all still at level 1. I am on sequence 8 is this normal?

adikeo
12-24-2012, 08:01 AM
I have a question. I have completed all of the homestead missions. I believe the last one for Big Dave is The Comeback. I completed it but it still shows him at level 3 rather than 4. I want to craft the Lincoln sword but Big Dave must be at level 4 to do so. How do I get him to level 4? Anyone else had this problem?