PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed III Deluxe Edition in the UK?

Mopopolis
11-11-2012, 07:33 AM
Just wondering when are we able to pre order the digital copy from Steam or the Ubisoft store?

Its telling me that the Steam version is "not available in your region" And the Ubisoft store redirects me from the US copy to the default UK store

At this rate im going to have to get someone outside the UK to gift me the Deluxe copy on Steam, as i really want all the bonus missions and outfits with my copy

Any information would be useful!

iNvid22
11-11-2012, 09:31 AM
it was available for pre-order before but since been taken down. i'm getting mine from Amazon US - you can buy from them if you're outside US by using a random US address for billing/shipping with your UK/EU card. depending on the game they'll let you download it or send you a key for steam/origin/uplay etc upon launch.

t0mmili
11-11-2012, 09:34 AM
Just wondering when are we able to pre order the digital copy from Steam or the Ubisoft store?

Its telling me that the Steam version is "not available in your region" And the Ubisoft store redirects me from the US copy to the default UK store

At this rate im going to have to get someone outside the UK to gift me the Deluxe copy on Steam, as i really want all the bonus missions and outfits with my copy

Any information would be useful!

Why don't you try Green Man Gaming? It's based in the UK, has Deluxe Edition (with everything that it should contain) 10% off + if you enter special voucher from the main site you'll have additional 25% off your order!

Mopopolis
11-11-2012, 10:17 PM
Why don't you try Green Man Gaming? It's based in the UK, has Deluxe Edition (with everything that it should contain) 10% off + if you enter special voucher from the main site you'll have additional 25% off your order!

Thanks very much for the quick reply, that Greenman Gaming seems to have the best deal at the moment so i will be getting that if nothing changes

Thank you sir!!!!!!!!