PDA

View Full Version : ACIII: Outfit issues

ktyoung
11-11-2012, 06:31 AM
Hello fellow Uplayers! And Ubisoft employees, hopefully.

I am a HARDCORE Assassin's Creed fan, and I've always dedicated myself to it since I killed my first Templar back in 2007. I've always been able to be happy with and enjoy whatever the AC development team has thrown at me, so trust me, I'm not one to complain, but when I found out that you couldn't wear Connor's kick-*** naval outfit that is only seen on the Aquila, I was a little let down. I mean don't get me wrong, I've purchased the season pass so I think I'll be getting the "captain of the Aquila" DLC, but ive looked at it and the outfits aren't the same. Ubisoft, we want Connor's outfit that he wears to battle, not to a dinner party. I don't want to sound whiny, but I'm just saying, If we could perhaps make it an animus hack? Or maybe add another space on the wall in the basement of Davenport manor? That would be nice. Also the hood thing? I don't hate the Mohawk, but it would be nice to have a hood on/off option, maybe also as an animus hack? I know you guys may think I'm only speaking for myself, but I'm sure if you poke around the web a, you'll find I'm only one of hundreds of thousands of fans who think these would be very nice cosmetic options. Oh and one more thing, while the Achilles outfit has the hood up, it isn't customizable, that's the main attraction to Connors robes. Hope I didn't get on anyone's badside, but at the same time, I just thought I'd add my voice to my fellow Assassins.
Really hope you see this Ubisoft!

Vittoria del Assassini!

ktyoung
11-11-2012, 06:38 AM
And please don't think this has made the game a downer. This is the most badass Assassin's Creed yet!