PDA

View Full Version : Season Pass

Caeser_of_Rome
11-11-2012, 04:36 AM
The Season Pass better have been worth it. I don't want Mp Characters, or just a couple of new missions, or even a couple of new weapons. I want Good stuff like, Canoeing, Able to Carry musket at all times, Random Battles on the Frontier, Free roam Co-op(Ability to partner up and free roam AC3), Free roam Naval, Etc. This is my first season pass, and if you want me to buy more for upcoming games, then make sure it's worth it. I loved AC3, in my books it's a 9.5/10, but it's lacking way to much, it feels like ACB just alot bigger, and better.

I WANT WHAT YOU PROMISED!:(

Staple-Tape
11-11-2012, 04:48 AM
They didn't promise any of that with the season pass. It's mostly for the Tyranny of King George Missions and little else.

Caeser_of_Rome
11-11-2012, 04:51 AM
They didn't promise any of that with the season pass. It's mostly for the Tyranny of King George Missions and little else.
Kinda hard to miss that's not what I meant. They promised alot of stuff for this game. Random Frontier battles, Canoeing, Carrying muskets at all times, G.W missions, Etc. I want to see what they promised put in, as DLC.

MRNMRSPACER
11-11-2012, 04:53 AM
Kinda hard to miss that's not what I meant. They promised alot of stuff for this game. Random Frontier battles, Canoeing, Carrying muskets at all times, G.W missions, Etc. I want to see what they promised put in, as DLC.
we will see....i hope so..

Staple-Tape
11-11-2012, 04:54 AM

Really? Was it hard to miss? Or should you check your wording? "I want Good stuff like, Canoeing, Able to Carry musket at all times, Random Battles on the Frontier, Free roam Co-op, Free roam Naval, Etc. This is my first season pass, and if you want me to buy more for upcoming games, then make sure it's worth it." Sounds like you thought that was going to come with the season pass.

Caeser_of_Rome
11-11-2012, 04:59 AM
Really? Was it hard to miss? Or should you check your wording? "I want Good stuff like, Canoeing, Able to Carry musket at all times, Random Battles on the Frontier, Free roam Co-op, Free roam Naval, Etc. This is my first season pass, and if you want me to buy more for upcoming games, then make sure it's worth it." Sounds like you thought that was going to come with the season pass.

The second person didn't miss it. Also, please stop trying to start a fight.(Seems everyone on this forum, just wants to start random fights because, they are bored.)

Black_Widow9
11-11-2012, 04:59 AM
Please use this Topic-
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/717093-Ubisoft%C2%AE-Announces-Assassin%E2%80%99s-Creed%C2%AE-III-Season-Pass

Thanks