PDA

View Full Version : My Own Key not working?

YevgenDaBau5
11-11-2012, 04:14 AM
Hello,

In light of AC3, iv'e decided to play all of the previous installments of Assassin's Creed.

After recently beating AC1, I installed my copy of AC2.

I entered my Key when prompted, and apparently It's in use?!
I've have this game for more than a year and a half, I played it and beat it before also..

I bought it and received it unopened!

Could previously deleting it off my machine be the reason for this?

Someone please help me resolve this!
Please and thanks.

Sincerely,
A disgruntled gamer

marcoolio_lv
11-11-2012, 08:06 AM
Are You using different UPlay account? Maybe You registered AC2 with another acc.
Just check Your games section in UPlay, there should be a AC2 game ready for download, maybe You can try downloading from there.
If the problem persists You can try Your luck with Ubisoft support.

YevgenDaBau5
11-12-2012, 01:41 AM
Are You using different UPlay account? Maybe You registered AC2 with another acc.
Just check Your games section in UPlay, there should be a AC2 game ready for download, maybe You can try downloading from there.
If the problem persists You can try Your luck with Ubisoft support.

Nope.
it's my only account and it wasn't there when I logged back into it.
I actually have the CD and the KEY. After installing it, i entered my key and it didn't work. :(

marcoolio_lv
11-12-2012, 08:39 AM
Well... If it's not in Your UPlay acc, it's in another one. If You used that acc to play AC2, then it should be in My Games section ready for download.
I don't know what to tell You, only to check again/try to remember. Seems to me the game is registered on another acc, not the one You're using now.

YevgenDaBau5
11-12-2012, 08:43 AM
You fail... I mentioned multiple times that it's the only account I made...

marcoolio_lv
11-12-2012, 08:47 AM
You fail... I mentioned multiple times that it's the only account I made...
The problem You're getting proves otherwise. If You are 10000% sure, then contact Ubisoft support.

FourTotal
11-12-2012, 04:05 PM
When re-installing ANY of my previous games of AC i get told that my password is wrong when i KNOW %100 that what i put in is correct. I dotn think it's necessarily the OP's fault. IT happened to me again yesterday and i had to input THREE times the same CORRECT password before UBI accepted it.

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
11-12-2012, 08:26 PM
Hi guys, please contact Technical Support, the link is in my signature.