PDA

View Full Version : I was wondering. [possible SPOILER]

NameIsMichael
11-11-2012, 02:24 AM
At the end, how in earth can you play as connor again seeing the circumstances of Desmond?

It just isnt logical to me, but then again thats what AC became notorious for lol.

/discuss

Assassin_M
11-11-2012, 02:27 AM
Oh Yes.. How ?? Desmond is the ONLY Descendant of Connor... How on earth can we play as Connor then ?? :O

You`re stupid Ubisoft..

Side note: Did you know that you`re ancestors had more Descendants other than yourself ?? And.... Wait for it.....You do not even know them :O

NameIsMichael
11-11-2012, 02:28 AM
Exactly, I just finished AC3 literally 5mins ago and that was the first question. the only other thing is that desmonds brain was ripped out and placed in an animus LOL. Its beyond me.

lets call Ubi!

Assassin_M
11-11-2012, 02:31 AM
I`ll Just leave it at that xD

*Shrug* Someone else will discover it:rolleyes:

NameIsMichael
11-11-2012, 02:34 AM
yeah true but then its a massive coincidence they pick up connors life where desmond left it.

JCearlyyears
11-11-2012, 03:02 AM
So someone just wanders into the grand temple after the event and sits down in the animus and picks up where he left off? And the team left the animus there? Or they picked up a wanderer in the van and they happened to be the descendant?

RatonhnhakeFan
11-11-2012, 03:12 AM
It doesn't matter. They dropped "there has to be a story reason for Post-End gameplay" in ACR already. Desmond was out of Animus yet we could still play in Constantinopole

zhengyingli
11-11-2012, 03:26 AM
It doesn't matter. They dropped "there has to be a story reason for Post-End gameplay" in ACR already. Desmond was out of Animus yet we could still play in Constantinopole

Well, after getting all the pivots, it does sound like somebody else is in the machine. Someone probably stole the data, or just took it with permission.

NameIsMichael
11-11-2012, 12:22 PM
hmmm. well we'll have to wait and see. I've had enough of cliffhanger endings though, its becoming extremely annoying.

Chikovi
11-11-2012, 12:27 PM
At the end, how in earth can you play as connor again seeing the circumstances of Desmond?

It just isnt logical to me, but then again thats what AC became notorious for lol.

/discuss

No explanation needed, it just gives the game more replay-value.

But if there was an explanation, then it could be that Desmonds father still lives. He's a descendant too.

pirate1802
11-11-2012, 02:31 PM

LOL Exactly. Its just gameplay reason. Pure and simple. I doubt there would have been many happy fans if after finishing the game they forced you to restart with a new save.

pirate1802
11-11-2012, 02:33 PM
I`ll Just leave it at that xD

*Shrug* Someone else will discover it:rolleyes:

lmao!

NEURON BOMB
11-11-2012, 02:56 PM
I don't think it is possible for Desmond to be Connor's only descendant there might be others and the voice at the end is talking to someone so there.