PDA

View Full Version : Still NO Pivots to find.

Mr-Quest
11-11-2012, 12:13 AM
hello u all,

after beating the game a second time im STILL UNABLE to place or find pivot's and even after the tutorial im not getting the 3 pivot's u suppose to get.

SO UBISOFT im asking u GUYS WHEN DOES THE PATCH COME OUT u need to fix this BIG *** PROBLEM

or tell me WHY im not getting the pivot's is it u WON'T allow me to get it platinum. or what.

pacmanate
11-11-2012, 12:14 AM
You need to be connected to the Internet

Krayus Korianis
11-11-2012, 12:16 AM
I keep finding pivots while just going about my business, not even looking for them rofl.

Mr-Quest
11-11-2012, 12:19 AM
uuuuhhhhmmm my playstation is always conected to the internet and NO pivot'sso what to do here people.

pacmanate
11-11-2012, 12:20 AM
uuuuhhhhmmm my playstation is always conected to the internet and NO pivot'sso what to do here people.

To pick them up you just hover over them on the map and click X or A depending on system. To place them you have to click on Connor as you can only place them where Connor is. If that doesnt work then I dunno.

The green cross section is the area where the next pivot is, so just keep moving placed pivots around to make the green section smaller. Took me just under an hour (maybe?) to find them all

Mr-Quest
11-11-2012, 12:22 AM
To pick them up you just hover over them on the map and click X or A depending on system. To place them you have to click on Connor as you can only place them where Connor is. If that doesnt work then I dunno.

The green cross section is the area where the next pivot is, so just keep moving placed pivots around to make the green section smaller. Took me just under an hour (maybe?) to find them all

well that the freaking problem i didn't get the 3 pivot's to place after the tutorial. with both save games.

Mr-Quest
11-11-2012, 12:23 AM
so how im able to place them if i don't have any even when im online....??????

Mr-Quest
11-11-2012, 12:47 AM
here a link to my video. with my problem.

http://youtu.be/Nu7MOZbXlmg?hd=1

Apirka
11-11-2012, 01:11 AM
Huh, that's odd. I didn't see any pivots you might have paced in the tutorial, so it's not one of those cases where you simply have to pick up the placed ones first before putting them somewhere else... But the tutorial worked?

Mr-Quest
11-11-2012, 01:30 AM
nope the tut's didn't work for me i really don't know what to do here but i really hope they are going to fix it soon.

Nader-Abudiix
11-11-2012, 12:37 PM
im having the same exact problem i cant place any pivots becuse they didnt give me the starting 3. strange thing is that i have seasons hack unlocked idk how but maybe from the tutorial

Mr-Quest
11-21-2012, 07:21 PM
welll UBISOFT i beaten the game a 3th time and still notting no pivot's to place or to find..???

so i really hope on friday after i have installed the patch i can if not we going to have a serious problem.

Kaswa101
11-21-2012, 07:54 PM
I had the same problem. Try deleting some of your friends. I had to keep going until I had around 35. It sucks, but it works. Check here:

http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/assassins-creed-iii/179141-everyone-who-got-glitch-finding-pivots.html

Mr-Quest
11-22-2012, 04:29 PM
well i tryed it all but not working at all so guess UBISOFT has to cross there fingers cause if i don't get my pivot's after the patch they have a big problem.

Nader-Abudiix
11-22-2012, 08:49 PM
just downloaded the PS3 patch 1.02 and i still cant place or find pivots :( this is super annoying since its one of my last trophies

Mr-Quest
12-02-2012, 04:29 PM
well i have mine now just over a week now but the way to get is completelly outrages forreal.

what u need to do to get the pivots is u need to remove Friends from ur list untill u have 50 or less

Friends, then u will be able to get ur pivots otherwise u can forget it. u won't get them.

i had to remove 51 of my Friends cause of this 35 of them has added me again the rest still not.

so yeah guys.

good luck and to UBISOFT nice job guys......NOT. how stupit can u be to create such a thing u have to

remove ur friends it's outrages.

D.I.D.
12-02-2012, 06:25 PM
here a link to my video. with my problem.

http://youtu.be/Nu7MOZbXlmg?hd=1

In your menu marked "Informatie Over Pivots" (I hope I'm spelling that correctly, I'm English!):

Can you hover over those numbers and select them? You should be shown a mini-map with the position of the pivot. Even if you accidentally leave a pivot in a different city, this will allow you to retrieve them.

[edit] Ah ignore me, I see you got the friends list fix to work. That's so weird.