PDA

View Full Version : What Challenges Do You Hate The Most?

EzioConner1
11-10-2012, 09:44 PM
I just got done with hunting and frontiersman

both were easy and came naturally

Im still on the 1st set of challenges for Brawlers and Thieves , I just need the 5 disarms , but thieves looks annoying. Especially the later challenges.

Catch a Courier
and then PICKPOCKET $1500!!!!!!!! I can't imagine the boredom from walking around for an hour just pickpocketing

Westpoint challenges for PS3 are a b*tch also .

Powawolf
11-10-2012, 09:49 PM
Every one of them.
Im one of the Lazy types.

DaGambos
11-11-2012, 06:39 AM
Running missions... Running running running. Kills game flow when you try make a monkey not climb a wall that's a meter away.

Ree-K421
11-11-2012, 07:50 AM
I hate the stealth ones. But especially in ACIII because my goodness all the guards are so freaking sensitive when you're "notorious" AND everywhere and it's really hard to get to your destination without being seen!

Death_Angel733
11-11-2012, 12:11 PM
Pickpocket OR LOOT 1500.

You're making the game sound harder. You'll get them naturally, don't grind it or you'll end up bored. If I'm not mistaken, I'm sure it means "Pickpocket?Loot Items worth 1500" not the actual cash itself. The AC games seem to have poor wording in their guild challenges since ACB.

ProdiGurl
11-11-2012, 12:13 PM
All chasing/racing I hate but in 2 of the Homestead missions, I didn't fail at either of them & they weren't obnoxiously impossible.
I'm loving the new streamlined controls - with a little tweaking so he doesn't jump & leap onto everything nearby, it'll be even more perfect.
:)
What I love most - Stealth.

Powawolf
11-11-2012, 12:45 PM
Pickpocket OR LOOT 1500.

You're making the game sound harder. You'll get them naturally, don't grind it or you'll end up bored. If I'm not mistaken, I'm sure it means "Pickpocket?Loot Items worth 1500" not the actual cash itself. The AC games seem to have poor wording in their guild challenges since ACB.
That Horrible Horse beam challenge...

mashroot
11-11-2012, 03:13 PM
Fighting Rope Beater in the Boston Brawlers challenge. This fight was INSANE! I couldn't knock him off gaurd or position him so that I could use the environment to my advantage more than once per fight, because after the first time he is knocked over the barricade his AI wised up and he avoided being lured into such a position and he countered EVERYTHING! Most people will probably laugh at this, but I had to call my horse and use it to knock rope beater down so I could get a punch in while he was stand up. I was killed way too fast trying any other method.

alientraveller
11-11-2012, 03:30 PM
I'm stuck on my final one, which is winning 500 from bocce, morris or fanorona. Oh well, it's not like Connor needs another plate.

ProdiGurl
11-11-2012, 03:44 PM
Fighting Rope Beater in the Boston Brawlers challenge. This fight was INSANE! I couldn't knock him off gaurd or position him so that I could use the environment to my advantage more than once per fight, because after the first time he is knocked over the barricade his AI wised up and he avoided being lured into such a position and he countered EVERYTHING! Most people will probably laugh at this, but I had to call my horse and use it to knock rope beater down so I could get a punch in while he was stand up. I was killed way too fast trying any other method.

LOLLL . Hey, that's what assassins do, improvise :p