PDA

View Full Version : Where do you buy sheaths?

DiamondBlade_R
11-10-2012, 08:24 PM
I read somewhere on here that the reason why I sometimes lose my items between sequences is because I don't have the appropriate sheaths for said items. Where do you buy sheaths? I haven't come across any in a general store. And on that note, what types of stores are in AC3?

TrueAssassin77
11-10-2012, 08:25 PM
you don't buy sheaths. they aren't in game

DavisP92
11-10-2012, 08:28 PM
yea sorry man, it's kinda lame that you can't have a sheath. Hopefully they'll put it in the next game. It looks ugly when a sword is cutting through (clipping) your clothing and the blade is just allowed to swing around (realistically it would be hurting you and others you run by)

slim8xshady
11-10-2012, 08:29 PM
you don't buy sheaths. they aren't in game

He is correct. There are two kinds of stores the general store and peddlers, the general stores sell everything weapons,dyes,maps etc. The peddlers sell consumables like ammo,poison darts,rope darts etc. I hope this helped.

Chocoburger
11-11-2012, 02:47 AM
He's using the wrong term is all. He means 'pouches' for your consumables. Once you get the recipe you can craft it at one of the accounting books (like inside your home or inside a general store) after doing a whole bunch of homestead missions. I think you need Ellen in order to make them.

dchil279
11-11-2012, 02:53 AM
He's using the wrong term is all. He means 'pouches' for your consumables. Once you get the recipe you can craft it at one of the accounting books (like inside your home or inside a general store) after doing a whole bunch of homestead missions. I think you need Ellen in order to make them.
where do you find these recipes?

Chocoburger
11-11-2012, 02:56 AM
I can't say for sure, since when you get a new recipe it doesn't actually state what it is! Maybe if you complete all of Ellen's homestead missions it will unlock, since she is a tailor and you need a tailor to craft a pouch for you?

slim8xshady
11-11-2012, 01:13 PM
mostly from chests

BBALive
11-11-2012, 04:29 PM
where do you find these recipes?

Recipes are unlocked by opening chests and completing Homestead missions.

RatonhnhakeFan
11-11-2012, 04:41 PM
Do Homestead missions and open chests. That's the way to be able to create your own upgrades. If you want to sell stuff you create, you should liberate forts (which decreases taxes on sold items and risk of getting your convoys with items attacked) and do privateer naval contracts (which decreases risk of transporting items on Atlantic). It's quite a lot to do really. Making money requires much more effort than it did in previous games.

WiriestScroll3
11-11-2012, 11:18 PM
Just do every naval mission, and craft naval convoy. After completing every naval mission you naval convoy haves 10% risk everywhere so there is not anything to afraid.