PDA

View Full Version : I am very unhappy with AC3

rafaelreese38
11-10-2012, 08:11 PM
I am very unhappy how the new Assassin's Creed 3 game turned out. In this game you start off at the basics, it doesn't have the same mechanics as the Ezio series had. Since when do you have to struggle with picking locks to treasure chest? I am having plenty of problems trying to pick the stupid lock to get to the money. It is very time consuming, and very aggrivating. All you have to do is to simply open the treasure chest and that's it. I would also achieve 100% synch, but it would never give me credit for it. I would also delete the game that I am playing due to the glitches in it and start over again. Furthermore, why aren't there any doctors on sight for you to purchase medicines? Where are the recruits that you can call upon? More important, why do I have to chase down every page for Ben Franklin? There has to be an easier way to achieve your goals without compromising any of the mechanics from the Ezio story line. This game also freezes up and I can't click on back from the games menu. I would have to shut the game off completely and it still doesn't work.

I am hoping that technical support can see the problems I am having and try to correct these problems.

Thank you

willstannard
11-11-2012, 12:02 AM
The recruits are there, and noones making you chase down the pages dude. Oh and you don't need medicine anymore

Assassin_M
11-11-2012, 12:23 AM
Maybe, Dare I say..... You`re bad at the game ??:eek:

pacmanate
11-11-2012, 12:26 AM
Picking locks is easy... Here is a dummys guide to lock picking.

1. Move left stick left and right until it vibrates. Once it vibrates, hold it in that position.
2. Repeat for the right stick.
3. Smash R1 or RB depending on system.

LightRey
11-11-2012, 12:29 AM
Picking locks is easy... Here is a dummys guide to lock picking.

1. Move left stick left and right until it vibrates. Once it vibrates, hold it in that position.
2. Repeat for the right stick.
3. Smash R1 or RB depending on system.
You don't really have to smash it. Pressing it about twice a second is enough.