PDA

View Full Version : assassin contracts- not enough pts to make assassin

ARCHER MIKE
11-10-2012, 07:33 PM
i finished the story and the collectables and decided to go for the completionist to 100% everything. i recieved my last 2 recruits late in the game and i just totaled how many pts i have left in contracts (650pts) and you need 1100pts. is there any way to get these recruits to 1100pts or am i screwed?

Xenoxin
11-10-2012, 07:38 PM
Let them kill guards on the streets or in the frontier, this gains XP too.

Gianavel
11-10-2012, 08:37 PM
Most of the colonies pop up new missions after you've liberated them. They don't seem to be necessary to keep the colony, but they're good for a little cash, items, and xp for your Assassins.

ARCHER MIKE
11-13-2012, 11:10 PM
i just finished the completionist achv. i thought it was worth noting that even if you completed all 84 contracts, more contracts show up so you dont have to worry about all 6 of them making assassin.

i know that after you complete the story that more missions show up. my 3rd and 4th recruit finished half of them to become assassons. then i received my 2 other recruits and thought there is no way these 2 will make it to assassin. once they finished off the other half of the missions, more missions spawned. i think they can repeat the very last mission over and over after a certain time has gone by or the game detects how many pts you have left or need and gives you more missions.

Assassin_M
11-13-2012, 11:12 PM
Seriously ?? I`m having all of them at level 11 and I`v yet to liberate New Jersey, New Hamisphere, New York and Quebec

I thought they were too much