PDA

View Full Version : The assassins

monsterroc
11-10-2012, 04:40 PM
I've always wondered why the assassins don't wear commoner outfits I know they look epic and all with their current outfits but wouldn't it be easier for them to blend and be more stealthy in general if they wore ordinary clothes, it would be nice for there to be an option for what outfit you want to wear near the start of the game .

DavisP92
11-10-2012, 04:44 PM
because Ubisoft doesn't want to make a realistic game -.-

That and the white assassin outfit has become the iconic look, and noone else wears hoods in any of the games really o then there wouldn't be even a hood. But I would like to see the game have that option.

BBALive
11-10-2012, 04:52 PM
The character designs would be pretty boring if they looked like every other person in the game.

I suppose suspension of disbelief comes into play here.

DavisP92
11-10-2012, 04:56 PM
haha yea it would be a boring look, i wonder if they will make a game where the character has a outfit similar to those of normal npcs but there are distinct patterns that are different. Hood that we can pull off when we want to blend with npcs (no npc has a hood anyways). Colors are really similar but of course there could be a white lining in the outfit

shinyFezzan
11-10-2012, 05:19 PM
Please, that would make too much sense.

monsterroc
11-10-2012, 05:58 PM
That would be cool,
And haytham kenway doesn't wear a hood and still looks cool (I don't want to spoil anything so I won't say why he doesn't wear the hood)

Jexx21
11-10-2012, 06:00 PM
Oddly enough, both Assassins and Templars wear their symbols so that they are easily spotted.

I think that's the point... they want the enemy to know who they are.

Besides that, Connor's clothes are actually similar to what other hunters wore.

DavisP92
11-10-2012, 06:02 PM
Oddly enough, both Assassins and Templars wear their symbols so that they are easily spotted.

I think that's the point... they want the enemy to know who they are.

Besides that, Connor's clothes are actually similar to what other hunters wore.

the difference is the templar's symbol is a cross. That can be mistaken for just a person that is very religious. While the assassin symbol is a weird, never before seen symbol that when a templar sees it he will know i need to kill this person. When an assassin sees the cross it could mean
templar or just a random person.

and if connor's clothes were similar to what hunters wore, then why didn't i see any hunters wearing clothes like connor?? o.O