PDA

View Full Version : Cant get up in trees to get to woman

plracing
11-10-2012, 03:57 PM
I know this makes me a total idiot, but I cannot figure out how to get up in the trees to chase after the indian woman in "Unconvinced". I can see her up in the trees on the platform, but I cannot figure out how to climb up there. I've gone up on the rocks and tried jumping to tree limbs, but he always falls, then the wolves come and chew me to pieces. What am I doing wrong? I'm on the PS3 if that matters. Thank you.

xboxauditore
11-10-2012, 03:58 PM
I don't think you're meant to be able to, I finished the mission just fine by chasing her from the ground.

Gianavel
11-10-2012, 03:59 PM
Is this with Haytham? He can't tree run. Isn't there a ladder up to the platform?

Apirka
11-10-2012, 04:04 PM
You're not supposed to. Just go near the platform and look up while Eagle vision is turned on, Eventually that should trigger a cutscene.

RandomRansom
11-10-2012, 04:05 PM
I know this makes me a total idiot, but I cannot figure out how to get up in the trees to chase after the indian woman in "Unconvinced". I can see her up in the trees on the platform, but I cannot figure out how to climb up there. I've gone up on the rocks and tried jumping to tree limbs, but he always falls, then the wolves come and chew me to pieces. What am I doing wrong? I'm on the PS3 if that matters. Thank you.

Is Haytham an uptight, posh Englishman? I don't think he knows how to freerun in the trees. Just follow her from the ground and you'll be fine. I did this on PS3 and didn't have any issues. You're just trying to make Haytham do something he's incapable of. If you have to kill the wolves, then do so, but don't let her get away.

plracing
11-10-2012, 04:12 PM
Gotcha, thank you. I guess I just figured I was supposed to go up there to chase her, never thought to just stand under the tree to talk to her, whoops. Thanks again.

RatonhnhakeFan
11-10-2012, 04:14 PM
Haytham can't climb trees :p Which is both funny and very fitting that it's a feature reserved for Ratonhnhaké:ton ;)