PDA

View Full Version : Outfits you would like to see added

supermoc10
11-10-2012, 03:46 PM
Hey guys. In this thread, you could talk about potential outfits you would like to see added to the game.
I personally would like to see:

-A Black/Blue version of Connor's standard outfit. I loved using the Master Assassin costumes in previous games (Black/Red instead of White/Red) but since Connor's secondary color is Blue, it would be cool to have a Black/Blue outfit.

-A White/Blue/Red outfit. I actually discovered this through a bug in the cut-scenes when I used the New York outfit. The outfit was the standard one in the cut-scenes except that the lower accents were red. I thought it looked even better than the standard one and would love to see this outfit.

-Early version of the Assassin robe (http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/File:Early_version_on_Connor_Kenways_outfit.jpg) : While it doesn't look as cool as the standard outfit, I still think it looks pretty cool and would love to have it in-game.

TrueAssassin77
11-10-2012, 03:51 PM
an actual red and white outfit that has no blue on it

xboxauditore
11-10-2012, 03:54 PM
I'd love to see this outfit added. http://images.wikia.com/assassinscreed/images/4/4a/Connorkenway_early_concept.JPG

nitramme
11-10-2012, 03:54 PM
a more ''tribal'' outfit , like with wolf fur etc....

supermoc10
11-10-2012, 03:57 PM
a more ''tribal'' outfit , like with wolf fur etc....

http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/File:Alternate_outfits_concept_art.jpg

nitramme
11-10-2012, 04:02 PM
yea like these outfits , but apparently they are not in the game at this moment ?

TheHumanTowel
11-10-2012, 04:06 PM
I want Ezio's assassin robes from AC2. It's my favourite outfit from the series. I've been saying this for ages but I knew they'd give us Brotherhood Ezio. I'd like it to be a skin rather than an outfit as well. So like Ezio's face not Connor's.
http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20111201034135/assassinscreed/images/a/ad/Ezio-plainrobes-ac2.png
So much better than Brotherhood robes.

supermoc10
11-10-2012, 04:07 PM
yea like these outfits , but apparently they are not in the game at this moment ?

No, I think these are early concept arts.

Powawolf
11-10-2012, 04:09 PM
Dracehn Armor,Or at least it's colors..

Omni Bligh
11-10-2012, 06:01 PM
A more tribal kind made of with wolfskin and suck, but also a more regal kind like what Haythum (can't remember how to spell it) wears with a cloak and such.

Brandonmac10
11-11-2012, 02:00 AM
Desmond (AC3 version) is a must for me. I really want that as an outfit.

Also this one would be nice:
http://gamerant.com/assassins-creed-3-mohawk-armor-art/assassins-creed-3-mohawk-armor-concept/

scotland124
11-11-2012, 02:03 AM
Hey guys. In this thread, you could talk about potential outfits you would like to see added to the game.
I personally would like to see:

-A Black/Blue version of Connor's standard outfit. I loved using the Master Assassin costumes in previous games (Black/Red instead of White/Red) but since Connor's secondary color is Blue, it would be cool to have a Black/Blue outfit.

-A White/Blue/Red outfit. I actually discovered this through a bug in the cut-scenes when I used the New York outfit. The outfit was the standard one in the cut-scenes except that the lower accents
were red. I thought it looked even better than the standard one and would love to see this outfit.

-Early version of the Assassin robe (http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/File:Early_version_on_Connor_Kenways_outfit.jpg) : While it doesn't look as cool as the standard outfit, I still think it looks pretty cool and would love to have it in-game.

I think an outfit that shows Connor's more traditional native american side with an assassin twist would be awesome :)

luckyto
11-11-2012, 02:35 AM
I'd like to be able to wear my Naval Outfit in Free Roam.

scotland124
11-11-2012, 02:43 AM

i'm pretty sure you can you just need to unlock it (I don't know how to do that google it) and you can wear in free roam by going into the mansion in the homestead in the secret basement area and there will be an outfit area just equip from there however I'm pretty sure it won't show up in cutscenes.

Assassin_M
11-11-2012, 03:00 AM
Every "Temporary" Outfit in the game...

And give us the ability to remove hats... I hate hats..

Saqaliba
11-11-2012, 04:08 AM
http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/3741/90433874.jpg

Caeser_of_Rome
11-11-2012, 04:41 AM
I'd like to see a Red-Coat outfit, or maybe a Dragoon outfit, that would allow you to be incognito at all times when around the Reds, and would allow you to enter Red zones without bringing attention until you start acting like a Connor/Ezio.

Saqaliba
11-11-2012, 04:48 AM
I'd like to see a Red-Coat outfit, or maybe a Dragoon outfit, that would allow you to be incognito at all times when around the Reds, and would allow you to enter Red zones without bringing attention until you start acting like a Connor/Ezio.

Definatley! This is a great idea. Red Coat/Blue Coat outfit with notoriety removal! Just give us a DLC for Outfits. Lots of outfits. Civilian outfits, farming outfits, OUTFITS!

ItsSnowingOut
11-11-2012, 05:09 AM
Id like to see something more tribal, like the early concept art mentioned in previous posts. But for now I'd settle for a decent Altair outfit :(

Saqaliba
11-11-2012, 05:25 AM
But for now I'd settle for a decent Altair outfit :(

Solution: Play Assassin's Creed 1

ItsSnowingOut
11-11-2012, 05:31 AM
Actually, I was just playing Assassin's Creed 1. Takes forever to climb a **** building lol

Caeser_of_Rome
11-11-2012, 05:58 AM
Id like to see something more tribal, like the early concept art mentioned in previous posts. But for now I'd settle for a decent Altair outfit :(

What is the problem with the Altair outfit right now? I think it looks fine, even though I don't use it ever or even like Altair.

ItsSnowingOut
11-11-2012, 06:11 AM
Everything is wrong with it. Altair's robes are my favorite from the series. I spent hours trying to unlock them and when I did, I was shocked. His robes are glued to his legs(they don't flow at all). The leather has a weird shiny texture. It pretty much sparkles. And besides under layers and weapons clipping through, there are 2 permanent holes in his right forearm that are completely transparent.

Brandonmac10
11-11-2012, 06:18 AM
Definatley! This is a great idea. Red Coat/Blue Coat outfit with notoriety removal! Just give us a DLC for Outfits. Lots of outfits. Civilian outfits, farming outfits, OUTFITS!
I like this person... I love outfits! Mabye there will be some outfits in the George Washington DLCs.

I think the reason they didn't add a Desmond skin is because they wanted to keep Connor as the character to be more cinematic and all. Even the Altair and Ezio outfits they included are just Connor in their robes. Too bad, I was looking forward to a Desmond skin in this game...

Ragnarok0130
11-11-2012, 08:38 AM
I'd love to see this outfit added. http://images.wikia.com/assassinscreed/images/4/4a/Connorkenway_early_concept.JPG

My God that looks absolutely ridiculous, no wonder why it was left out of the game. It looks like he's taking Big Bird on a date in the get up.

CartopBALTO
11-17-2012, 05:31 PM
A most unique one:

Aveline de Grandpre's Aristocrat outfit

If it is added it will be the first female outfit in the game having a male protagonist. (Needs serious animation work....should be made part of DLC perhaps?)

AwesomeBob170
11-17-2012, 06:00 PM
a red coat/ patriot outfit would be cool. like give an option between the two. it would be a cool adition.

Kaswa101
11-17-2012, 06:16 PM
A most unique one:

If it is added it will be the first female outfit in the game having a male protagonist. (Needs serious animation work....should be made part of DLC perhaps?)

Wouldn't that be kinda awkward? ;)

I want Desmond! Make it happen Ubi! :D

A-p-o-l-l-y-o-n
11-17-2012, 06:18 PM
A most unique one:

So you're saying play as a cross-dressing Connor? They'd have to actually make different voicework for that if they do that. No way Ubisoft is going to have either 1) Connor in a female outfit or 2) Aveline with Connor's voice in cutscenes.

A-p-o-l-l-y-o-n
11-17-2012, 06:19 PM
What is the problem with the Altair outfit right now? I think it looks fine, even though I don't use it ever or even like Altair.

It's got colors issues and mainly rigging issues. The robe tails are glued to the legs, kinda how it is in AC1 but worse. They should have used the Revelations one and changed the colors.

C0smodictator
11-17-2012, 07:27 PM
I would like to see all the "temporary" outfits available as Assassin_M said, but if thats not possible, atleast give us the naval outfit he wears during the naval missions, that outfit gives me a *****,.. pls make it available, seriously now, i would pay ofr if it was DLC....

I also kinda hate the bow... big time, althought i dont think there will be any option to hide it or something, but since some outfits hide the arrows, hide the **** bow too for gods sake :))

CartopBALTO
11-22-2012, 04:48 PM
Remember the Altair outfit (though of same gender) in Revelations, they didn't change the voice? And if they want to (and on public demand), they will do it...

CartopBALTO
11-22-2012, 05:09 PM
Secondly, Aveline's oufit can be a skin (Her face, not Connor's, like Altair's "robes" in AC II)

Please make it Ubi. Demand from my xfire & LIVE friends...

UrDeviant1
11-22-2012, 05:12 PM
Armour of Altair. Nuff said.

trever09
11-22-2012, 05:19 PM
I would like the Clothes that he wears when he's aboard the Aquila to be playable outside of the naval missions

theboy9
11-22-2012, 05:27 PM
I would like to see a more tribal outfit... with more fur and a hood with fur, but not on his head. colors: brown and white , but able to dye it

I would also like too see a british robe. that would be awesome.

and i would realy like a robe that is more skinny , like a thief robe . wich you can dye

i would also like to see normal clothes..where the bow an arrow is removed . but you can just go pick it up at a store.

The one i would like to see so much that i would cry if it you would get it there, and that is a Indian chief robe!

Thank you for reading this

-Jonas (assassin kid)

theboy9
11-22-2012, 05:29 PM
I agree , like the captain kidd robes.... looks just wrong with a bow :)

ZephyrStrife
11-22-2012, 05:44 PM
Get rid of the prisoner outfit (seriously, who's genius idea was it to make that an optional outfit?) and replace it with the Naval outfit.

montagemik
11-22-2012, 05:50 PM
We have Captain of aquila outfit & Captain Kidd ....we don't need a 3rd naval option.

Switch the PRISON outfit for the Mercenary black outfit.

& personally i'd like the DESMOND outfit ( the one shown in the prologue on main menu screen - white hood with black mesh lines ) just for fun.

Or let us customise our own with the Templar mementos we aquire. i want the 2nd leather gauntlet visible like the game cover

H4rry Pl0pper
11-22-2012, 06:07 PM
all of Ezio's (including revelations), Altair's armor, old altair

ZephyrStrife
11-22-2012, 07:00 PM
We have Captain of aquila outfit & Captain Kidd ....we don't need a 3rd naval option.

Switch the PRISON outfit for the Mercenary black outfit.

& personally i'd like the DESMOND outfit ( the one shown in the prologue on main menu screen - white hood with black mesh lines ) just for fun.

Or let us customise our own with the Templar mementos we aquire. i want the 2nd leather gauntlet visible like the game cover

The captain of the aquila outfit is ugly. It looks nothing close to the naval outfit. At this rate, Ubisoft should add another clothing rack to the basement given everyone's demands. XD

CartopBALTO
11-24-2012, 12:38 PM
The captain of the aquila outfit is ugly. It looks nothing close to the naval outfit. At this rate, Ubisoft should add another clothing rack to the basement given everyone's demands. XD

Or maybe two....no three....no wait there's even more....four? I don't know there's an endless request list. XD

xboxauditore
11-24-2012, 02:58 PM
I think I listed this in another thread, But i'd have added:

Desmond Skin

Daniel Cross Skin

Haytham Skin/Outfit

The mercenary outfit you wear when you and You-know-you infiltrate the warehouse

The actual Captain of the Aquila outfit

AC2 Ezio outfit.

prince162010
11-24-2012, 03:07 PM
I'd love to see this outfit added.http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mam2tyFnVg1qdc8ljo1_1280.jpg it's so coooooooooool

Cactiii
11-24-2012, 06:15 PM
I think that they should add in an extra animus hack to decide "who" you play as- you can cycle between Haytham, young Connor, adult Connor and maybe Desmond. Apart from that, I'd like some more civilian costumes to blend in more- maybe an option to remove weapons like the bow or tomahawks, in order to make blending more authentic.

helloSmurfz
11-25-2012, 07:11 AM
I'd personally like to see Haytham's Outfit as a outfit. And maybe a DLC Mission or missions to go with it, such as travelling to England to achieve it.
Haytham was my favourite character thats why I want his outfit :D

ProBomb2012
12-10-2012, 10:36 PM
I wish we could have gotten the mecenary outfit from the mission father and son, and it should have replaced the prisoner outfit.

NyxCrab
12-10-2012, 11:00 PM
Armor of Altair outfit and Ezio's AC2 robes.

CartopBALTO
12-27-2012, 08:14 PM
Travel to England on a ship, fighting pirates on the way. - Memory 1
After arriving in England, Connor starts investigation (pickpocketing, eavsdropping, interrogating) about the Templar's true purpose. - Memory 2
Having found the fort where British-Templar meeting was going to take place, Connor infiltrates it, with a few encounters with The Red Coat (MP character). - Memory 3
Connor's cover is blown! Engage in a full fight, and race back to the exit of the castle before the British lock it. - Memory 4
Connor is now the no. 1 most wanted in all England! Reduce notoriety (Wanted posters are far from each other, and it takes 2 posters to reduce 1 notoriety level). Fight off ANY forces that come in your way. - Memory 5
Connor has got on a ship back to Homestead, but trouble has followed him like his own shadow. Redcoats, in the disguise of civilians have got on the ship as crew. Fight them off, take control of the ship and then destroy the Frigates that attempt to sink you. - Memory 6

Awards: Haytham Kenway's outfit & British Redcoat guise.

If you like my idea, give me a +1.

xboxauditore
12-27-2012, 08:21 PM
Travel to England on a ship, fighting pirates on the way. - Memory 1
After arriving in England, Connor starts investigation (pickpocketing, eavsdropping, interrogating) about the Templar's true purpose. - Memory 2
Having found the fort where British-Templar meeting was going to take place, Connor infiltrates it, with a few encounters with The Red Coat (MP character). - Memory 3
Connor's cover is blown! Engage in a full fight, and race back to the exit of the castle before the British lock it. - Memory 4
Connor is now the no. 1 most wanted in all England! Reduce notoriety (Wanted posters are far from each other, and it takes 2 posters to reduce 1 notoriety level). Fight off ANY forces that come in your way. - Memory 5
Connor has got on a ship back to Homestead, but trouble has followed him like his own shadow. Redcoats, in the disguise of civilians have got on the ship as crew. Fight them off, take control of the ship and then destroy the Frigates that attempt to sink you. - Memory 6

Awards: Haytham Kenway's outfit & British Redcoat guise.

If you like my idea, give me a +1.

Holy God yes, All my yes. +1

CartopBALTO
12-27-2012, 08:55 PM
DLC idea no. 2

The Kanien'kehá:ka are returning to Kanien'keh (In the Frontier). Protect them from Washington's forces. - Memory 1

While getting supplies from a general store in Boston, the Kanien'kehá:ka Clan Mother is ambushed by the Colonists. Fight your way to the store Connor! - Memory 2

The Kanien'kehá:ka supply convoy must be protected from thieves! Take help of three recruits (Number varies with number of liberated districts- 1 recruit for 1 district. In the same way no. of thieves varies. If only one district is liberated, there will be a lot of thieves. If all three are liberated, there is less threat. PS: Thieves come nearby as civilians, and then in a flash, steal goods. Aim at nearby civilians with focus mode since eagle vision cannot distinguish them out of the crowd- red outline=thief, white outline=civilian). At least 75% of goods must reach the gate to Frontier. - Memory 3

Trouble is not over yet. The Kanien'kehá:ka convoy now has to slow down due to heavy snowfall. But that is not all. The area is crawling with British. Protect the Kanien'kehá:ka Clan Mother. Apart from the Clan Mother, 5 people must make it to the village (There are a total of 8 people with the convoy). - Memory 4

The village is overrun by Redcoats and they have several Kanien'kehá:ka as hostages. Clear the village. Limit hostage deaths. - Memory 5

Washington and the British, both are against each other and the Kanien'kehá:ka. Fight your way through the 3-way Skirmish and attempt peace negotiations with Washington. - Memory 6

Outcome: Washington agrees with Connor and the Kanien'kehá:ka are allowed to stay in the Frontier.

Award: Kanien'kehá:ka Chief outfit, Animus Hack 'Character Select' with options to be Connor, Washington, Haytham and Kaniehtí:io.

i WiLL aM
12-27-2012, 09:01 PM
The original design for Connor's outfit:
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mam2tyFnVg1qdc8ljo1_1280.jpg

And a similar but slightly less ridiculous version of this outfit:
http://images.wikia.com/assassinscreed/images/4/4a/Connorkenway_early_concept.JPG

IMO, they should remove the prisoner outfit as no-one likes that, and replace it with the original Connor design (^^), and then use that tribal outfit (^) to replace the Kanien'kehá:ka outfit as that isn't really worth all the hard work you do collecting the feathers.

CartopBALTO
12-27-2012, 09:52 PM
The original design for Connor's outfit:
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mam2tyFnVg1qdc8ljo1_1280.jpg

And a similar but slightly less ridiculous version of this outfit:
http://images.wikia.com/assassinscreed/images/4/4a/Connorkenway_early_concept.JPG

IMO, they should remove the prisoner outfit as no-one likes that, and replace it with the original Connor design (^^), and then use that tribal outfit (^) to replace the Kanien'kehá:ka outfit as that isn't really worth all the hard work you do collecting the feathers.

The best idea is to add another clothes rack in the Homestead Manor. (Maybe above the current one) No need to remove any outfit EXCEPT the prisoner outfit.

The idea with the Animus Hack is that you get a Haytham face in any outfit you wear (or at least Haytham's, if they make it and one gets it, not Connor's) and same for Washington and Kaniehtí:io.

i WiLL aM
12-27-2012, 10:49 PM
The best idea is to add another clothes rack in the Homestead Manor. (Maybe above the current one) No need to remove any outfit EXCEPT the prisoner outfit.

The idea with the Animus Hack is that you get a Haytham face in any outfit you wear (or at least Haytham's, if they make it and one gets it, not Connor's) and same for Washington and Kaniehtí:io.
Yeah, I think another outfit rack and an animus hack for different characters would definitely be appreciated.

CartopBALTO
12-27-2012, 10:55 PM
Yeah, I think another outfit rack and an animus hack for different characters would definitely be appreciated.

A friend suggested to complete 100% and then check for an option to play as Haytham. I did so. I have synched every memory, every scene to 100%, but still no Animus Hack for character change.

PS:I have the Digital Deluxe Edition.

Therefore this is my request to Ubisoft to add such a feature.

DELTA Kristian
12-27-2012, 11:34 PM
I want something more assassinish not some random wolfs and other uselless stuff... I want to look like a assassin.

CartopBALTO
12-28-2012, 06:45 PM
I want something more assassinish not some random wolfs and other uselless stuff... I want to look like a assassin.

Then check my Idea no. 1 on page 5.

CartopBALTO
12-28-2012, 09:36 PM
DLC Idea no. 3

I, II, III, IV and so on --> Objective number

Memory 1 - The Aquila Sails Again : I :Templar ships are seen near the coast of New York! Stop them before they cause any trouble.

Memory 2 - The Eagle Falls : I : The Aquila is badly damaged! Retreat to the Frontier.
II : All areas including the Homestead are overrun. Run away to a city.

Memory 3 - A Chance of Striking Back : I : Find allied forces in the new city.
II : Assist the technician in finding materials to repair the Aquila.
III : Escort the technician back to the docks. Do not let enemies steal more than 25% of the goods.

Memory 4 - A Major Flaw in the Plan : I : Clear the coast near the Frontier.
II : Get off board and protect Kanatahséton from invading Templar coats.
III : With Kanatahséton secure, get back on board the Aquila.

Memory 5 - Boarding and Beating : I : The Aquila has been captured. Get on board a canoe of the Kanien'kehá:ka. Slow down and board a Templar ship.
II : Chase the now-captured Aquila through shallow water!
III : No other option is left- the Aquila is way to fast compared to the Templar ship. Use the chain shot and stop the Aquila.
IV : Board the Aquila and take control! All hail captain Ratonhnhaké:ton!

Memory 6 - The Saviour's Return : I : With the Frontier's coasts liberated, head on and liberate the Homestead. Sink the Frigates there and kill the Templar Captain.
II : Liberate Boston Coast.
III : Liberate New York Coast. Kill the Admiral of the Templar Navy.

Awards: Actual Aquila Captain's uniform, painting of Kaniehtí:io and Connor for display in Homestead Manor & Additional Magazine room upgrade for Aquila (decreases reload time) which can be purchased for 6500 Pounds.

Give me a +1 if you like the idea.

Bashilir
12-28-2012, 10:22 PM
DLC Idea no. 3

I, II, III, IV and so on --> Objective number

Memory 1 - The Aquila Sails Again : I :Templar ships are seen near the coast of New York! Stop them before they cause any trouble.

Memory 2 - The Eagle Falls : I : The Aquila is badly damaged! Retreat to the Frontier.
II : All areas including the Homestead are overrun. Run away to a city.

Memory 3 - A Chance of Striking Back : I : Find allied forces in the new city.
II : Assist the technician in finding materials to repair the Aquila.
III : Escort the technician back to the docks. Do not let enemies steal more than 25% of the goods.

Memory 4 - A Major Flaw in the Plan : I : Clear the coast near the Frontier.
II : Get off board and protect Kanatahséton from invading Templar coats.
III : With Kanatahséton secure, get back on board the Aquila.

Memory 5 - Boarding and Beating : I : The Aquila has been captured. Get on board a canoe of the Kanien'kehá:ka. Slow down and board a Templar ship.
II : Chase the now-captured Aquila through shallow water!
III : No other option is left- the Aquila is way to fast compared to the Templar ship. Use the chain shot and stop the Aquila.
IV : Board the Aquila and take control! All hail captain Ratonhnhaké:ton!

Memory 6 - The Saviour's Return : I : With the Frontier's coasts liberated, head on and liberate the Homestead. Sink the Frigates there and kill the Templar Captain.
II : Liberate Boston Coast.
III : Liberate New York Coast. Kill the Admiral of the Templar Navy.

Awards: Actual Aquila Captain's uniform, painting of Kaniehtí:io and Connor for display in Homestead Manor & Additional Magazine room upgrade for Aquila (decreases reload time) which can be purchased for 6500 Pounds.

Give me a +1 if you like the idea.

I looked down at bottom and saw "Actual Aquila Captain's uniform", +1. I want it.

CartopBALTO
12-28-2012, 10:25 PM
I looked down at bottom and saw "Actual Aquila Captain's uniform", +1. I want it.

Yeah I am looking for public demands, and giving DLC ideas to Ubisoft with those ideas in it.

Megas_Doux
12-29-2012, 12:16 AM
Love Altair and Ezio, but their outfits need to go!!!! Give me Haytham´s Robes, Jager Outfit and the "regular" Aquila clothes please!!!!

JacobNoland
12-29-2012, 12:27 AM
I would like to see the armor of brutus added. But it looks like there adding something like it in the new DLC.

Bullet747
12-29-2012, 01:08 AM
How about Achillese normal outfit? Without the cane obviously.

AlphaChaos
12-29-2012, 12:58 PM
I've seen the original design of Connor's outfit and I think that would have been a better outfit to start off with into the assassin brotherhood. If it's all I hope, I would want the Naval outfit in the Naval missions to be available in the manor. I don't think the prisoner outfit is even needed in the manor, it's a ridiculous outfit. I'd want a redcoat outfit alike how Haytham wore in AC3. And maybe an like a multiplayer outfit or two. It'd be pretty cool to have those and the removing of the prisoner outfit.

https://assassinsnetwork.ubi.com/us/ps/ac3/profile/view-templarcard/img/a132ab4f2d01cb8fb324eb01b42bbc72.png

http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/5694/32135600.png (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/51/32135600.png/)

CartopBALTO
12-29-2012, 04:57 PM
Something unique? Here's it:

DLC Pack: The Conspiracy

Memory 1 : Ratonhnhaké:ton has come back to Kanatahséton, only to find a rival group, the Hunters (looking somewhat like a hybrid of followers of Romulus and the Traditional Colonial Assassins). Clear the village.

Memory 2 : Ratonhnhaké:ton finds an elite fighter from Kanatahséton, Atasá:ta and finds out about the group's true plans - which are to capture all villages of the Haudenosaunee (Iroquois Confederacy). Locate their nearest camp, fight all enemies that come in your way.

Memory 3 : Infiltrate the camp and kill the captain-in-charge.

Memory 4 : Atasá:ta has been captured and taken to the Hunters' main hideout. Locate the hideout and free Atasá:ta. Crush anything that comes in your way.

Memory 5 : Chase down the Hunter Chief and kill him.

Award: Assassin outfit with Atasá:ta's cape and Atasá:ta's Tomahawk.

fabio_kops
12-29-2012, 06:52 PM

me too,the one on the dlc is too formal

CartopBALTO
12-29-2012, 08:59 PM
Only 2 wishes from me about The Tyranny of King Washington DLC (episode 3):

Ending unlock : Washington's robes
And no. 2: Something more enjoyable after completing 100%

CartopBALTO
12-30-2012, 08:59 PM
Before planning new ones, let's look at the possible improvements and flaws and errors in the current ones, and how they can be fixed:

1. There should be an option to hood and unhood Connor, with all hooded outfits, not ones with cap.

2. Altair's robes: That's a major flaw. His robes are 'glued' to his legs, like in Bloodlines, though even in a graphically toned-down game, like Bloodlines was, they do not hang freely when climbing. New animations are required.

3. Ezio's robes: Not actually a flaw, just a possible improvement - Like in Brotherhood, it would be a good improvement if he could put the cape on, over the front part of his arms when not running.

4. Captain of the Aquila's Uniform: Needs a SERIOUS colour fix.

5. Kanien'kehá:ka outfit: No flaws, no errors, no bugs. Just one possible improvement in it's appearance. Two words about it: Kanien'kehá:ka atyàtawi. A possible addition is more Mohawk appearance by adding a more of animal skin effects, and an amulet like the one Ziio wears.

6. Prisoner outfit: Not a single blunder except it's existence as an unlockable.

7. Captain Kidd's outfit: Bow can be removed. Which captain uses a bow???

8. Traditional Colonial Assassin outfit: There is a glitch where Connor holds the cap as if it is a hood.

9. Achilles' Outfit: Nothing but very minor and rare clipping errors.

I hope that at least the bugs or flaws are fixed in some patch. Rest are just some ideas based on players' observation.

CartopBALTO
12-31-2012, 08:10 PM

With the cane as a blunt weapon.

CartopBALTO
12-31-2012, 08:12 PM

With the cane as a blunt weapon.

DLC Pack : Rebuilding the Homestead

One Homestead mission by each artisan settled there.

Award: Achilles Mentor outfit, Achilles cane (blunt weapon)

Bullet747
01-01-2013, 02:48 AM
Here's an odd idea. How about a Wraith style outfit? The assassin's robes already have that sort of look. They could go all the way and make him look like a dark reaper.

I'd also like to see some more solid Blue outfits with a "cold" vibe to them. Like Blue with grey trim or Blue with black trim. Even Blue with white trim would be cool.

Also, it's no secret that I'd like a certain option that involves Connor's scalp.

talal322
01-01-2013, 10:32 AM
I want Altair Armor back

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110410042547/assassinscreed/images/thumb/7/7e/Armor_of_Alta%C3%AFr_v.png/200px-Armor_of_Alta%C3%AFr_v.png

This Armor Created by Altair using the apple of eden so it cannot be DESTROYED

I suggest a Naval Mission to Monteriggioni ,Italy to have it back

Armor during villa attack

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120927105619/assassinscreed/images/thumb/b/bc/Vilified_2_v.png/640px-Vilified_2_v.png

more info about the armor

http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Armor_of_Alta%C3%AFr

================================

Playing as Desmond Miles

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110131141009/assassinscreed/images/thumb/e/e6/Desmondspng.png/250px-Desmondspng.png

CartopBALTO
01-01-2013, 08:07 PM
In another post most fans requested playable Haytham. I go with them.
Personally I think Kaniehtí:io as a playable character is not bad.

CartopBALTO
01-01-2013, 08:18 PM
Some edits in the possible improvements and flaws and errors in the current outfits, and how they can be fixed:

1. There should be an option to hood and unhood Connor, with all hooded outfits, not ones with cap.

2. Altair's robes: That's a major flaw. His robes are 'glued' to his legs, like in Bloodlines, though even in a graphically toned-down game, like Bloodlines was, they do not hang freely when climbing. New animations are required.
Edit:Mild clipping errors+holes in Vambraces (the armour piece with which hidden blade is attached)

3. Ezio's robes: Not actually a flaw, just a possible improvement - Like in Brotherhood, it would be a good improvement if he could put the cape on, over the front part of his arms when not running.
Edit: Serious clipping error with the cape, specially during tree-navigation and swimming.

5. Kanien'kehá:ka outfit: No flaws, no errors, no bugs. Just one possible improvement in it's appearance. Two words about it: Kanien'kehá:ka atyàtawi. A possible addition is more Mohawk appearance by adding a more of animal skin effects, and an amulet like the one Ziio wears.

6. Prisoner outfit: Not a single blunder except it's existence as an unlockable.

Edit:Very mild and rare clipping errors.

8. Traditional Colonial Assassin outfit: There is a glitch where Connor holds the cap as if it is a hood.

Bashilir
01-01-2013, 08:50 PM
Some edits in the possible improvements and flaws and errors in the current outfits, and how they can be fixed:

Edit:Mild clipping errors+holes in Vambraces (the armour piece with which hidden blade is attached)

Edit: Serious clipping error with the cape, specially during tree-navigation and swimming.

Edit:Very mild and rare clipping errors.

I hated it when Ezio flipped the cape over his arm. It covered a huge chunk of his outfit. I'm glad he doesn't flip it.

CartopBALTO
01-02-2013, 07:37 PM
I hated it when Ezio flipped the cape over his arm. It covered a huge chunk of his outfit. I'm glad he doesn't flip it.

Your views.... But that was his style. They have lost it, good for you, but I am just telling possible improvements.

CartopBALTO
01-05-2013, 07:49 PM
I am telling all the details I am allowed to share about a fanfic story for The Tyranny of King Washington by ripamoramee1 a.k.a [RAD] Haytham E. Kenway:

ripamoramee1 a.k.a [RAD] Haytham E. Kenway said that in the initial missions, we would see 5-year old Connor doing tasks for his village (like Ezio in the initial sequence of AC II). Then we would see a repeat of the Hide and Seek memory, but difference being that he will take help of his friends and will be able to rescue his mother and a few other people. Then after a few years' jump we would see him learning tree navigation and hunting from his mother, then the story goes on with the Continental forces attacking the village again, the Mohawks aiding the British, with Connor planning to kill Washington. The next memories show his investigations, failed attempts of killing Washington and sometimes saving people from evil Washington's forces. After several attempts, he finally encounters Washington, who turns out to be a British man, who tells him that real Washington is going to be executed, and Connor had just "made it easier to carry out the plan" by fighting Continental forces all the years. He finally goes to rescue Washington, but is challenged to kill 100 guards in 5 minutes. Player gets a choice to 'Fight them off' or 'Chicken out', with two endings:

Fight off: Player has to defeat 100 guards in 5 minutes, and rescue Washington before he is hanged (British do not accept defeat, 2 mins after the 5 mins are given to go through an obstacle course and cut the noose)

Chicken out: Connor surrenders, with Washington getting killed. The rulers of America till date are Templars themselves. Connor flees America and in a short conversation with Aveline (who helped him in the last memory), he tells his plans of never ever returning to America.

Edit: A comment on the fanfic says: "It would be better to have Aveline executed, and Connor should say to himself- I'll never return to this evil place."

Which ending do you people like for 'Chicken out' option?

Though not mentioned by the author, I should add that we should get these awards on completing it with reasons:

Washington's Captain Robes: Earned only when player completes the DLC with the selection: 'Fight them off', as a reward by Washington himself, for saving him.

Animus Hack: Play as Connor or Aveline- unlocked at the end regardless of the player's choice in the last memory. When Aveline is selected the outfit rack has these outfits (left to right):

Aveline's Assassin Persona outfit | Altair's* | Aveline's Slave outfit |Captain of the Aquila* | Captain Kidd's* | Ezio's* | Aveline's Lady outfit | Prisoner or whatever it is replaced with* | Traditional Colonial Assassin's*

*= Size and shape tweaked for Aveline's model.

R3aperWulf
04-25-2013, 06:16 AM
It'd be neat to actually blend in... like a plain-clothes assassin.
I understand the whole wanting to look flashy thing. I love it, too... But I don't understand how the guards don't immediately spot Connor and identify him as a threat with what he wears. Same problem with previous games, actually. It actually made sense in AC1, what Altair was wearing. He could blend in with the monks... But Ezio onwards? Hmmn, not so much. Heck, even Desmond could blend in... (He doesn't seem to get to use his skills much, though.)
On that note, http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/File:Early_version_on_Connor_Kenways_outfit.jpg could probably work. Seconding Desmond as an unlockable skin.

AssassinHMS
04-25-2013, 11:27 AM
I'd like a Prowler outfit

http://i53.tinypic.com/2wpozk7.jpg

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ll59op4LwE1qblk80o1_500.jpg

Hypno Pony
04-30-2013, 10:17 AM
http://images.wikia.com/assassinscreed/images/d/d4/AC3_Mercenary_uniform.png
A thousand times this. ^^

Deathgrim666
04-30-2013, 06:12 PM
1. The outfit from the boat missions
http://i.imgur.com/gUY1W.jpg
http://www.gamersbook.com/repository/images/_variations/8/d/8d3347ca9769a3d193f637f1329a6f6b_content_large.jpg