PDA

View Full Version : Don't think this is the last of our hero *SPOILER*

Markie577
11-10-2012, 03:03 PM
Or else i'm going to be very upset! Building an emotional bond with a character for over 5 games..

Anyway! I think the ending is exacty was was needed for an emotional ending but I don't think we won't see desmond again.
It looks like juno has taken hold over desmonds body so we will probably see him as bad guy in the future. Perhaps in the quest to find Eve, Eve will save Desmond? Or in an sequel to AC3 we find that Desmond has been transported to the temple where he will experience more adventures of connor and an way out?

It has to go like this or again, I'm going to be very upset!

Razrback16
11-10-2012, 03:16 PM
Hoping you are right. I hope he is not dead and they will realize that going that direction would be a terrible move.

Gianavel
11-10-2012, 03:56 PM
Yeah, I really doubt that Desmond is gone.

RandomRansom
11-10-2012, 03:56 PM
Or else i'm going to be very upset! Building an emotional bond with a character for over 5 games..

Anyway! I think the ending is exacty was was needed for an emotional ending but I don't think we won't see desmond again.
It looks like juno has taken hold over desmonds body so we will probably see him as bad guy in the future. Perhaps in the quest to find Eve, Eve will save Desmond? Or in an sequel to AC3 we find that Desmond has been transported to the temple where he will experience more adventures of connor and an way out?

It has to go like this or again, I'm going to be very upset!

I originally thought (pretty early on too) that Desmond would replace Juno inside the temple as an AI or removed brain patterns. Maybe that happened. I mean, that would allow Desmond to still "use the Animus" I'm sure. He could use a single or multiple ancestors to figure out a way to escape from being trapped inside the temple. Then we go to mess up Juno's plans.

It could also be that Desmond didn't die. He could just have gone into a coma (where he uses the bleeding effect to eventually make his way out). The assassin's could go back for him and use the animus to keep him alive again (though that would be lazy on the game developers end of things... they used that already).

There are multiple ways to keep Desmond alive in the series and as the main character. I hope they do so. We get enough new characters through his ancestor memories.