PDA

View Full Version : Change in-game text language.

DSTRVCTION
11-10-2012, 02:50 PM
Is there a way to change the in-game written language? I live in The Netherlands and since Brotherhood they've chosen to translate every bit of text in the game into Dutch, but it looks and sounds very stupid. I would prefer having everything in English. It this possible? I contacted support a year ago because Revelations had the same issue. Never got a response. I really hate these translations and it makes the entire game look stupid and immature if you ask me. It's all literally translated and looks like if you're explaining every possible word to a five year old child.

Thanks in advance

RobyR
11-10-2012, 07:37 PM
I know what you mean =/ You can solve that by changing your console language to English. Follow these instructions if you have an Xbox:

Go to the Settings hub, and choose System.
Select Console Settings.
Select Language and Locale.

DSTRVCTION
11-10-2012, 11:00 PM
I know what you mean =/ You can solve that by changing your console language to English. Follow these instructions if you have an Xbox:
Go to the Settings hub, and choose System.
Select Console Settings.
Select Language and Locale.

AAAAH! You're my hero dude :D. I couldn't be happier at the moment. Now I can fully enjoy this game! Changing the language did not work as it was already set to English, but I changed my region to United Kingdom and it changed! Thank you sir. Hope my console doesn't get messed up now because of a different region though ..