PDA

View Full Version : Is Benedict Arnold DLC available for those who bought Digital version of the game ?

Zodakx911
11-10-2012, 02:43 PM
or is it exclusive to retail version only ?

Thank you....

supermoc10
11-10-2012, 02:53 PM
I bought the PSN version and I can confirm that the Benedict Arnold missions come with the digital version too. They're pretty awesome too.

Zodakx911
11-10-2012, 02:56 PM
from where can i download Benedict DLC ? There is no code or file....How to download it ?...I bought the Digital version

RandomRansom
11-10-2012, 03:11 PM
The Benedict Arnold missions are a PS3 exclusive. If you bought the digital (or retail) version on 360, then you're SOL. That's why the PS3 version was so popular (barely got my Collectors edition from GameStop as they said all of them were bought up).

Zodakx911
11-10-2012, 03:14 PM
I bought Digital PS3 version and there is no Benedict DLC file...There are only 2 files Dangerous secret and main AC3 game file.....

If you bought the digital (or retail) version on 360, then you're SOL

There is no digital version for 360 yet....

Zodakx911
11-10-2012, 03:16 PM
see here

http://community.eu.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Network-Technical/Benedict-Arnold-Missions-not-free-for-AC3-digital-versions-PSN/td-p/17382958

I bought the Classic AC3 edition and got Dangerous secret 100kb file and AC3 (12gb ) file....No Benedict DLC...

RandomRansom
11-10-2012, 03:29 PM
I bought Digital PS3 version and there is no Benedict DLC file...There are only 2 files Dangerous secret and main AC3 game file.....

There is no digital version for 360 yet....

I did not know that. Maybe the Dangerous Secret missions are for Europe.

And don't worry... all the DLC will eventually be available to everyone (except for the Benedict Arnold missions for 360, unfortunately). Ubi will want to make as much money off of everyone as possible. I wouldn't even be surprised if eventually the Benedict Arnold missions become available to 360 owners. LOL

For an example of Ubi wanting to make more money, they give you less abstergo credits for multi-player, but offer you Erudito points for cash money... yeah, that isn't a money making scheme or anything. I'll just be patient and get abstergo credits over time... thank you very much.

Zodakx911
11-10-2012, 03:55 PM
*Sigh*

Nightmare8767
11-10-2012, 03:59 PM
Are you certain that even if you didn't download it it doesn't come already bundled on the big file? Just like how some digital games have no Online Passes, but they already come with them inside the big file?

NumberSix1967
11-10-2012, 04:22 PM
I have the Benedict Arnold package and I don't recall it appearing in the game even though I did enter the UPlay password before start up. I'll check it all again later.

supermoc10
11-10-2012, 04:47 PM
Check the download list again. I got the DLC (although I bought on the US store). If it's not in you're download list then wait until you get to New York and post again to say if you got the missions.

RandomRansom
11-10-2012, 04:48 PM
I have the Benedict Arnold package and I don't recall it appearing in the game even though I did enter the UPlay password before start up. I'll check it all again later.

It will show up in New York as a sword icon. Then it will eventually unlock the travel point to West Point (or Fort Putnam... not sure as my step-father went to West Point and says so) from the New York Map. That's how you'll know you have or don't have the Benedict Arnold missions

Kaswa101
11-10-2012, 05:10 PM
As suggested earlier, maybe it's included in the game download? Just check for the icon when it appears in New York.

Mr_Shade
11-10-2012, 05:40 PM
I am trying to check on this - however it is my understanding it's in the main game download - HOWEVER - I am checking.

Due to it being outside of normal office hours, it maybe Monday before I get the answer.. and you guys may have already got to the part in the game where you can access it, so please update this thread, so I know you are all ok :)

Zodakx911
11-11-2012, 12:46 PM
There is no Benedict DLC..I have checked entire NY map..No sword icon nothing....There are only 2 items in additional content menu, U play passport (available for purchase for 9$) and and season pass... :|

One more thing i want to ask that why iam being asked to purchase U play passport when i bought the Digital version of the game....?

Bendict DLC is available for purchase but it's not in the game......F**k this ****....

Lot of users are complaining about this....

http://community.eu.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Network-Technical/Benedict-Arnold-Missions-not-free-for-AC3-digital-versions-PSN/td-p/17382958

(http://community.eu.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Network-Technical/Benedict-Arnold-Missions-not-free-for-AC3-digital-versions-PSN/td-p/17382958)