PDA

View Full Version : ...Just got a Bonus mission... I'm Confused [To Ubisoft]

Ez_187
11-10-2012, 06:17 AM
I was just on Uplay and as I quit I got a notification saying I just unlocked Sinking a Secret Privateer mission... I played it just like a Naval mission

I'm confused how come it wasn't there before? How did I unlock it?... and now it's vanished from my game :( it was an awesome mission!

BATISTABUS
11-10-2012, 08:39 AM
I'm not sure if we can re-play those type of missions...which sucks, since I really want to go back to that Mayan temple...

ACKERS-ARMY31
11-10-2012, 08:54 AM
Are you sure I have the sinking a secret Privateer mission I beat it once totally epic and have replayed it so many times its not funny I just went into the replay memories part and selected it in the Privateer missions at the bottom

InfectedNation
11-10-2012, 09:36 AM
I don't think you can replay it, because it's a GAME exclusive mission... you only get it when you buy their special edition.

I was a little disappointed that the mission didn't even have any cutscenes :/

Ez_187
11-10-2012, 10:10 AM
The thing is I haven't downloaded this mission or anything since I pre ordered the normal edition from Best Buy and got the Ghost of War DLC but i just randomly quit Uplay and I got a notification that I unlocked a new Sinking a Secret Privateer Mission and I Just found out it's more DLC and I played it Loved it but when I went to check my DNA List it was gone :O

Plus I'd like to know how I Unlocked it...