PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed PS Home content

GOODY_2_SHOES_23
11-10-2012, 03:17 AM
Hi everyone, I don't know how many of you use a PS3 for Home, as well as games. I do both, an have been patiently waiting for some kind of Ubisoft release for new AC items, yet there has been nothing since AC2. There were no Ezio outfits, for Brotherhood, Revelations, and now...nothing for Connor or Aveline. There were no personal spaces for us, like an assassins hideout or den...nothing. Must we beg for content to enter Home, or are we being ignored as the general public consumer? I'm not out to say this is something that needs to be done, I'm simply trying to appeal to Ubisoft, on behalf of all of us in PS Home, that paly the games, and are huge fans of the franchise. We would love to see some added Ubisoft content in Home...PLEASE:nonchalance:

hxcscreamsxe
11-11-2012, 06:09 PM
I agree with this 100% please Ubisoft give us some assassins creed 3 costumes/spaces for PS home.

kriegerdesgottes
11-11-2012, 06:13 PM
I think Ubisoft just decided home wasn't popular enough to keep making stuff for it. I don't think we will be seeing anything else for PS home. Could be wrong though.

Mr_Shade
11-11-2012, 06:19 PM
please remember to also post thoughts and suggestions in the feedback threads.