PDA

View Full Version : how many

RussellWalker
11-10-2012, 12:24 AM
how many games will they make like on some sites it says they can do up to 35 one said they wanna make 10 games will there be ever a game after ac3

Escappa
11-10-2012, 01:35 AM
They have comfirmed more games. I'm not sure but I think they're going to do 5 more games, and then see what happens.

Assassin_M
11-10-2012, 01:37 AM
They`re working on one as we speak.... I just hope they come out and say "We`v been working on this for 3 years" At least...

I`m starting to hate Yearly releases..... Just looking at the Boom GTA V made... It feels like something Godly... I don't feel like that for AC anymore..

RatonhnhakeFan
11-10-2012, 01:40 AM
I`m starting to hate Yearly releases.....A lot of people are starting to experience franchise fatigue. Ubisoft should really put it on a break soon, this is not a sport game or nearly sport game (like COD multiplayer). If they release AC3.5 next year ok, but give it a break for like at least 2 years until AC4 on next gen...

Escappa
11-10-2012, 01:40 AM
They`re working on one as we speak.... I just hope they come out and say "We`v been working on this for 3 years" At least...

I`m starting to hate Yearly releases..... Just looking at the Boom GTA V made... It feels like something Godly... I don't feel like that for AC anymore..

That's because we know when we can expect them. They should call the series dead, making everyone think it's over for good ( :( ), wait for 5 years and then BOOM: Assassin's Creed IV, developed for 7 years.

De Filosoof
11-10-2012, 01:41 AM

Well, for the next game(s) they don't have to make a new engine again so that should spare them a lot of time.

ProdiGurl
11-10-2012, 01:44 AM
I still don't get why AC has to wait 5-7 years while all other titles get to continue on as usual ?
2 years is the longest they should go imo esp. if they have a decent foundation already built w/ the next gen tech.

Escappa
11-10-2012, 01:45 AM
Well, for the next game(s) they don't have to make a new engine again so that should spare them a lot of time.

And with Desmonds story they HAD to finish it before 21/12-12 (122112) but now they have no deadline, so . . . Ubisoft, take your time, I'll wait for you.

RatonhnhakeFan
11-10-2012, 01:46 AM
they will have to. AC3 engine may be used for Vita sequels or AC3.5 next year but for next gen consoles which will be release late next year or early 2014, they will have to make serious changes again.

ProdiGurl
11-10-2012, 01:48 AM
^ Just wondering Raton., how long do you have to use that Sig? :p

Escappa
11-10-2012, 01:48 AM
they will have to. AC3 engine may be used for Vita sequels or AC3.5 next year but for next gen consoles which will be release late next year or early 2014, they will have to make serious changes again.

The problem with that is that I can't afford a PS4 when it comes out, I'll probably have to wait a year or so. So then, with yearly realeses of AC, I will get unsynced with the rest of you guys :(

Thought about that to. It really freaks me out ;)

ProdiGurl
11-10-2012, 01:52 AM
The problem with that is that I can't afford a PS4 when it comes out, I'll probably have to wait a year or so. So then, with yearly realeses of AC, I will get unsynced with the rest of you guys :(

Thought about that to. It really freaks me out ;)
LOL ya huh Poor guy, it must hurt bad. haha

Ok - I'm ignorant about this, that means we'll have to get the new consoles to play the next AC then? oh dear.
=-0

RatonhnhakeFan
11-10-2012, 01:53 AM

4 days left xD

Ok - I'm ignorant about this, that means we'll have to get the new consoles to play the next AC then? oh dear.
=-0
If there's no version released for older systems (PS3 & 360), then yep.

Escappa
11-10-2012, 01:54 AM
LOL ya huh Poor guy, it must hurt bad. haha

=-0

Don't feel like a actually need a new console really, but I need the next AC game...oh dear oh dear.

andreja110s
11-10-2012, 08:07 PM
Don't feel like a actually need a new console really, but I need the next AC game...oh dear oh dear.

Iīll have to buy PS4/ XBox 720 if I want to play AC4- my computer is barely going to run AC3 well( at least thatīs what I was told), and we have like 5 computer in our home, so it would be stupid to buy a new one... :/

4 days left xD
Poor guy. XD Anyway, who made that picture?

pirate1802
11-10-2012, 08:40 PM
What was the bet anyway? Lol..

Ontopic. I too, wish they stop soon, take their time and come back afresh. I'd have ideally liked them to stop now, and come back 2-3 years later, but as M said they're already working on another game, so probably they'll stop after being done with Connor.. hopefully. Somebody up there needs to realize this can't continue forever. they have to take a decision soon.