PDA

View Full Version : Resume for next AC3 patch

SKE92beyond
11-09-2012, 10:23 PM
To Admins/Moderators: After reading a lot of complainings and problems on this new game, I've decided to do this thread. This will be just a list of things that must be fixed in the next patch release. I've haven't found anything like this so I started it. In this way anyone can have just one single place to look at for fixes, but please tell me if I've made a mistake or whether this is innappropriate. Thank you.

Even if Ubi released the first patch at day1, I'm sure most of you will agree that there still are something to fix. Of course a lot has been explained in a massive amount of threads. For this reason, this meants to be just a "skinny" list of "things to fix".

I start over with mine problems:

- Convoy under attack: Impossible to find into the Fronteer - so I can't save it - and It never ever change status back. 1 slot is lost forever. Many guys with this problem.

- Connor's Hood/Hair: Too many dislikes to ignore this. If not the hair at least the hood. IMHO, a good method to implement the "on/off" toggle would be like the horse's whistle. I choose "Hood on/off" from the list and I click "Y" on Xbox ( example ).

- Connor's Robe colors on videos: If i change my robe colors to red (example) in videos it still has blue colors. I don't think this was wanted by developers cause in previous game this didn't happen.

- Traps/Arrows/Mines ext. amount (1): In certain occasions (which could be "you're in a place where you must NOT use THAT") the game reset it. Though, after this occasion, the game don't get me back my amount of those things.

- Traps/Arrows/Mines ext. amount (2): If i use them then i repeat a record or a checkpoint I don't have the same number I had when I started, but the actual one.

These are my problems. If this thread will be accepted, i hope anyone can do a post with his list.

deskp
11-09-2012, 10:58 PM
Just craft the saddle bags and the traps/arrows/mines will be super easy to restock..

SKE92beyond
11-10-2012, 01:55 PM
Of course It's easy to get them back I know :) but It's a thing that must not happen just because It's not fair for who plays.
Another thing that, IMHO, may be fixed has been added to the original post.

Meshugganaut
11-10-2012, 04:28 PM
I'm still having problems with mine also, even after the day 1 patch release.

1. The game freezes
2. Certain map icons don't appear (the last mission of the Boston Brawlers at the Brewery)
3. Connors hair is missing on certain cut-scenes
4. Achilles multiplied when he was standing in the room by the statue of the eagle
5. Enemy chase after me for no apparent reason when I'm incognito
6. No mouth movement from the captain during a cut-scene with Haytham while on the ship at the start
7. Enemy guards dialogue are stuck on loop

SKE92beyond
11-10-2012, 04:58 PM
Yes to me too: Map icons and mouth movements.

Auditore8
11-12-2012, 05:19 AM
Definitely fix the hood, and certain animations, a some other "glitches" as well. Like the Pistols, and another problem (which could be just me) Once the I finished the game Boston doesn't show on the map, so you can no longer fast travel there.

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
11-12-2012, 07:46 PM
Hi, please post bugs and issues in the thread provided so we can keep them all together http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/720981-Assassin-s-Creed-3-Single-Player-Bugs-and-Issues-Thread-*Possible-Spoilers*