PDA

View Full Version : Certain Frontier Feathers an Chest

Rogue Agent 035
11-09-2012, 10:00 PM
I am currently in Sequence 7 of 1st playthrough, an am about to visit Bunker Hill (Conflict Looms Mission). An attempting to find as many feathers, chest an trickets as I can before continuing the story. My biggest problem is...., in certain spots when finding trinkets it appears I'm standing right on top of it, but when attempting to find a cave enterance or hole that it could be in (covering a 200yd area around it) there seem to be no way of getting it, I even look in trees an nothing, Are these areas of battle where holes will be later in the story, or am I missing somethin here. Also when gather treasure chest, after I've liberate all forts in boston an the frontier, an go to collect the chest I still have to lock pick it, an even then the dial just turns, no tumbler found I tried both clockwise an counter, but it just turns. Again...., are the fort chest a storyline thing or am I again..... missing somethin?

Thanks in advance.....

Rogue Agent 035

RandomRansom
11-09-2012, 11:14 PM
Standing on top of it... wonder if that means it's underground? You probably just missed the entrance. One or two you drop in from above. the others you have to find a cave entrance. You just missed it... trust me. I found them all. I got all of them by/during sequence 7 I believe (at least all of them outside of New York if you haven't gotten to New York by that sequence... can't remember).

I have no clue what's wrong with your chests. I never encountered that. If it shows up on the map, then you should be able to open it. Wish I had more advice for you on that one, but I have no idea.

Rogue Agent 035
11-10-2012, 01:34 AM
Standing on top of it... wonder if that means it's underground? You probably just missed the entrance. One or two you drop in from above. the others you have to find a cave entrance. You just missed it... trust me. I found them all. I got all of them by/during sequence 7 I believe (at least all of them outside of New York if you haven't gotten to New York by that sequence... can't remember).

I have no clue what's wrong with your chests. I never encountered that. If it shows up on the map, then you should be able to open it. Wish I had more advice for you on that one, but I have no idea.

Thnx Ransom, yeah...., I figured a few of them were underground guess I just need ta widen my search grid. Yeah, most of the chest open easily no prob, it's just the fort chest that's given me a headache for some reason, thnx again

RandomRansom
11-10-2012, 01:54 AM
Wish I could have been of more help. All I basically said was, "look harder." LOL I guess I did verify that you can get all of them... it's just a matter of finding that blasted entrance.