PDA

View Full Version : Sawtooth & Washingtons Replica swords

mattblackstudios
11-09-2012, 09:51 PM
Hey everyone..

First question - I did not preorder the game from Gamestop, but instead Amazon. I didn't pay much attention to the differences in the exclusive DLC stuff prior to preordering. Is it possible to obtain the sawtooth sword if I did not preorder through Gamestop? And, if so, how?

Second question - Washington's Battle Sword - I have the recipe to make the sword, but I can't seem to find the materials needed, nor can I figure out how to increase my artisan's level. Tips, hints, suggestions, anything?

I'm between Sequence 9 and 10, I have all of the peg leg trinkets, and I work on every homestead mission that pops up and I've obtained every chest available (I think? I bought the maps that show their locations), aside from those in the Templar fortresses. The only things I haven't fully collected are the feathers.

Anyway, I'm at the point of desperation, so any guidance would be appreciated.

Thanks!
- Matt

Spectures
11-09-2012, 10:04 PM
Has Achilies died yet for you? It's impossible that you don't have anymore unless its a glitch. Ubisoft is coming out with a update soon. But all I can tell you is to keep on looking or you can try to relive the last homestead memory if possible and see if that helps. And no you cannot get the exclusive sword unless you check out eBay but people are going to to rip you off there.

WiriestScroll3
11-09-2012, 10:26 PM
Just complete all homestead missions you will get highly leveled artisans. Oh you can make those materials after you have highly lvled artisans exept special iron ingots, you will find those behind manor, there is cliff there is box just open it and you get those ingots etc.. :)

mattblackstudios
11-09-2012, 10:44 PM
No, Achilies hasn't died yet.. around what sequence does he die?

RandomRansom
11-09-2012, 10:55 PM
No, Achilies hasn't died yet.. around what sequence does he die?

Not sure about that (I do have the gamestop edition). However, I wouldn't worry too much. If it is a DLC only sword, I'm sure the DLC will eventually be available for everyone (for a price of course). I crafted the Washington Replica Sword along with a ton of other stuff too (just look under "Special Items" under the Crafting section). Just a side note, Washington's Replica sword is the best normal weapon in the game (I've got platinum too, so I'm pretty sure).