PDA

View Full Version : Which DLC should I buy?

Barneyboy69
11-09-2012, 03:08 PM
Just loaded up Revelations for the first time and having a look around the Ubisoft stuff.

As per usual there is extra DLC available.

Apart from the stuff that I can download free with the passport, (I have loaded up the GOYE), which DLC would everyone recommend?

I tend to leave the Multiplayer stuff till after I have completed the game so really I am interested in the single player stuff at the moment although I would be interested in everything that everyone might offer.

For instance there is something called "The Lost Archive Pack" which they are charging 7.99 for. Is this something to load up now or later?

LilyasAvalon
11-09-2012, 03:23 PM
The only DLC I bothered getting was the Lost Archive Pack. Little on the expensive side for my taste, but kinda worth it as well because you get to explore into the mind of Subject 16.

DA FEELS.

Apirka
11-09-2012, 03:28 PM
The only DLC I bothered getting was the Lost Archive Pack. Little on the expensive side for my taste, but kinda worth it as well because you get to explore into the mind of Subject 16.

DA FEELS.

THIS. It's not the usual AC gameplay, but it's still lovely, and has lots of 16 and will punch you in the feels so hard. It's just. All around awesome. Really.

LilyasAvalon
11-09-2012, 06:00 PM
I'm not going to lie, I actually cried at the end. Poor Clay... ;_;

You'll be remembered, Brother.

Apirka
11-09-2012, 06:32 PM
I played it until just starting it almost made me cry. And I can still barely play it now. I'm not usually reduced to a sobbing ball of miserable by fiction, and certainly not to this extent, but goodness, Lost Archive.

Barneyboy69
11-11-2012, 06:11 PM

DA FEELS.

Tried to download this DLC this afternoon.

Failed!

I'm using a PS3.

First attempt using the menus on the disc failed giving me a #80710723 error.

Second attempt was made through the PSN, but also failed with the same error.

My internet connection is OK and everything else has downloaded and installed successfully.

I'm a bit concerned having shelled out 7.99, so I have sent a query to Ubisoft Support. Haven't a clue when they will answer because I have tried before with other things and they take their time.

has anyone else had any problems on the PS3 platform?