PDA

View Full Version : Need a little help with clubs.

Blind2Society
11-09-2012, 01:11 PM
So, I'm just about to do the last mission but I want to finish the clubs first. However, it seems I have missed one of the clubs entirely. I have the Brawlers, Frontiersman and Hunting Society. What's the one I missed and how do I start?

I also would appreciate it if someone could help me with finding all the trading posts in the frontier. I've found the ones in Monmouth, Lexington and Concord. I have also encountered the traveling peddler. Any ideas which one(s) I'm missing and where?

Other than all that, all I need to finish is listening to GW (am I out of luck at this point?) and some various challenges. Also have the woodworker glitch as well.

EDIT: All set, apparently I never actually walked into the general store down in Monmouth. So even though the E was on the map it wasn't counted.

Now, if Ubisoft fixes the woodworker and GW bugs I'll be all set.

Gianavel
11-09-2012, 01:16 PM
Start picking people's pockets.

Blind2Society
11-09-2012, 01:28 PM
Ah, I get it, thanks. Any help for the other stuff?

So I just completed the level 1 challenges and some little kid comes walking up to me. I say something about impressing a 12yo girl though it was clearly a boy. I was thinking not too long prior that the world Connor lives in will die off soon as there are no female children.

Blind2Society
11-10-2012, 02:54 AM
So nobody has discovered all the trading posts in the frontier?

RIVEN13
11-10-2012, 10:16 AM
when discovering the entire map, is there a certain percentage that has to be uncovered...seems insane to get every little grey square.

Blind2Society
11-10-2012, 10:32 AM
You mean the frontier map to get the plate in the manor? If that's what you mean I can't say exactly. I know I got the plate in the manor before I had revealed the entire map. In fact, there are still small uncharted areas on my frontier map (I posted a picture of it in another thread).

RandomRansom
11-10-2012, 04:18 PM
So nobody has discovered all the trading posts in the frontier?

I have. They hide under the smallest gray on your map... then you also might have to enter the building for it to show up too. There are 3 of them in the frontier. One in the middle of the map, one towards the right middle of the map, and one at the bottom middle of the map. here's a link to an image. http://www.gamedynamo.com/article/cheats/4649/2305/en/xbox_360/assassins_creed_iii#assassins-creed-3-iii-ac3-frontier-map-feathers-fast-travel-harbormaster-viewpoints-forts-almanac-pages-chests

They're near the three fast travel points that aren't Connor's village fast travel.

Hope that helps.

RatonhnhakeFan
11-10-2012, 04:24 PM
Wait, there's a pickpocketing/thieves club? I never stole from anyone, lol Do I have to do it in the cities?

RIVEN13
11-10-2012, 10:25 PM
speaking of the fast travel place in the south frontier...mine isnt showing up

Blind2Society
11-11-2012, 12:01 AM
Wait, there's a pickpocketing/thieves club? I never stole from anyone, lol Do I have to do it in the cities?

Yeah, it's best to do it in the cities.

speaking of the fast travel place in the south frontier...mine isnt showing up

Yeah that's a common issue it seems. Mine didn't show up either. You can just use the Harbor Master for fast travel though.

RIVEN13
11-13-2012, 02:04 AM
blind2society...did you ever figure out the GW conversations. I talked to him at the beginning of sequence 9 and i hadnt beaten the 1st set of challenges yet. then I completed them thinking that the challenge would pop up as being completed but it hasnt. now when I reload the mission it doesnt let me talk to GW. any ideas?

Gianavel
11-13-2012, 03:37 AM
For the GW conversations, there's 2 conversations in Valley Forge (that can be done if you load the start of sequence 9, if you haven't done them yet) and one last conversation in New York that you can do during the Epilogue (after the war).

RIVEN13
11-13-2012, 03:42 AM
ah ok I did the 2 already after the start of sequence 9. ill wait for the last one then. I ust wanted to make sure I didnt mess up. THANKS!

Blind2Society
11-13-2012, 03:47 AM
I talked to GW the first chance I got. I believe it was before sequence 9. I think there's a total of 3 conversations that count towards the challenge, the two at Valley Forge and one in NY after beating the game (just before playing bocce).