PDA

View Full Version : Is there a way to backtrack and get missed Artisans?

Free_Hidings
11-09-2012, 07:50 AM
I went straight to sequence 6 before doing any collectables, only getting 100% synch. Now I have collected all feathers and all trinkets / chests in frontier, homestead and boston. I realise that in sequence 5 I missed some homestead missions. Is there a way to go back without having to restart? Going to be really pissed if I have to restart the whole game just to get the artisans, they should be available at all times.

cyfhee
11-09-2012, 09:02 AM
some of the artisans or homestead missions are in new york.. just look for it..and listen to interactive conversations this might give you homestead missions :)

savill81
11-09-2012, 11:43 AM
As far as i am aware, and from what i have read everywhere with regards to this is issue, is once missed, you've missed them. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, this is an issue that needs to be patched, this is the first AC game where you can actually miss out on stuff that you simply cannot go back through the DNA sequence and complete or complete once the storyline is finished.

ProdiGurl
11-09-2012, 11:58 AM
I'm in Seq. 6 now. What happened to me is that I accidentally stumbled onto a homestead mission from the back way & wasn't ready for them & there was like no cover in the area.., I turned around & climbed 1/2 way up a tree & clung to the backside of it [out of view] till they stopped attacking. All of a sudden they were gone & the mission symbol disappeared from my map too. I thought I screwed up & lost the mission.

I quit the game & got out of it & when I went back, the mission symbol was back on the map. So for me, I guess I lost it but then when I turned the game back on the mission reappeared & I made sure to hurry up & do that one in case I lost it again.

It's probly not the same thing as literally missing the mission & then going to the next sequence.
I should add that I haven't experienced any bugs yet & maybe 1 or 2 glitches so far.
I've also read comments about Convoy bugs where you lose the first one that continues to stay under attack &the slot becomes unusable , I'm just now going to send my first convoy & see what happens with mine.

siberarmi
11-09-2012, 12:05 PM
Any missions that you've missed will be (well have to at least :)) there after completing the main story. Some of them need special conditions (like unlocking another artisan or it must be winter etc) .
There isnt any "point of no return"

JediMindTrick01
11-09-2012, 03:46 PM
it all depends on what artisans you missed. i missed the miner so i replayed sequence 6 and went and got him, quit the sequence and he was then at my homestead and all his missions started flooding in. its the same for everyone. google the artisan to find out what sequence they are in, and then go get them.