PDA

View Full Version : [Spoilers] Confirmation of a Death Needed - Who has the Encyclopedia?

LilyasAvalon
11-09-2012, 07:42 AM
The Second Edition. Does it list 2012 as his date of death? (You know who I mean) If it doesn't, and since nobody at Ubisoft has yet to say anything, I'm going to sit in this corner in complete denial.

Blind2Society
11-09-2012, 08:03 AM
Don't put spoilers in the title you ***.

AntiChrist7
11-09-2012, 08:47 AM
i ordered it a week ago, so its on its way. ill let you know if its in there (If its in there). chanches are someone will beat me to it;

might wanna change your title

LilyasAvalon
11-09-2012, 11:22 AM
This is the section for spoilers, isn't it? I thought it'd be fairly obvious by now.

Can't change it anyway, need a mod to do it, contacted one. And thanlk you kindly.

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
11-10-2012, 07:08 PM
Added spoiler tag.

AntiChrist7
11-12-2012, 02:26 PM
wel got the encyclopediae today, and after a quick reading of the desmond secton, he is death (perished, as they said)

have to say that im a bit dissapointed by my purchase. for example Lucy hasnt been updated at all. no section about Juno or Minerva either.

zerocooll21
11-12-2012, 02:50 PM
wel got the encyclopediae today, and after a quick reading of the desmond secton, he is death (perished, as they said)

have to say that im a bit dissapointed by my purchase. for example Lucy hasnt been updated at all. no section about Juno or Minerva either.

Ditto, sold first one hoping this would be a lot better. Would have preferred the extra prints to be external like they were with the first edition.