PDA

View Full Version : Love the game! But have some issues, like why is there no icon for certain missionsI

WaReAgLeReBeL
11-09-2012, 05:04 AM
Lets start by saying I love this game despite its flawes. I will start with how on the courier missions you do not have an icon on your map showing you where to go, or i dont. I can understand why it would be like this on some of the missions, like the frontiersmen mission where you are suppose to find bigfoots hideout, but on a delivery mission how are you suppose to deliver something if you dont know where to take it. Also how come there is only one shop on each map? Another thing is in my start menu in the sync part it says I am 80% of the way into the game but I have yet to send a convoy or to craft anything. I only have one craftsmen at the homestead, maybe i missed something but with it only showing icon where the missions start I dont know where to find what i missed. Also I am 80% done with the game but the french chef is the only assassin I have recruited, i have liberated many forts so and saved many people from execution but have only one assassin. I imagine that I missed some things but it is hard to think i missed that many things being 80% complete. Can anyone help.

Assassin_M
11-09-2012, 05:05 AM
The Icon of continued Courier missions, Is the same one as its start Icon, albeit with swapped back ground and fore ground colors.

Gianavel
11-09-2012, 07:03 AM
Delivery missions are a list of things that you have to go get/craft, and bring back. When you have the items, the icon pops back up.

zhengyingli
11-09-2012, 07:09 AM
Delivery missions are a list of things that you have to go get/craft, and bring back. When you have the items, the icon pops back up.

Just to add something for the OP: If you want to keep track of the items you have gotten, open up the map, and view log.