PDA

View Full Version : The Privateer gameplay is too good to be little more than side mission stuff.

Hypertion
11-09-2012, 03:20 AM
Ubisoft please make a game centered around it. i would buy it and i bet millions of others would too.

the Privateer missions are just too much fun. you really could take them and make them the center of gameplay in another game.

just add a unique story line, more ship options and the ability to build your own fleet and the rest of the mechanics could be lifted directly from assassins creed III.

its piratically a formula for instant money considering the number of pirate fans and history buffs out there.

and its ****ed good fun too

zhengyingli
11-09-2012, 03:31 AM
Not only is it mostly side mission based, but it's only a mini-game!

Hypertion
11-09-2012, 03:37 AM
Not only is it mostly side mission based, but it's only a mini-game!

ive played entire games with half the depth of that "mini" game.

FlarelordFenix
11-09-2012, 04:04 AM
Here here - I'd love to see a fully evolved, expanded approach to it, though - increase the range of weapons and tactics, ship designs, and possibly even crew selection. Introduce a system of balancing food, cargo, supplies, and make it a naval game, with battled - and of course, a major focus would be a multiplayer online ( or an AI-opposed free battle - I hate games that don't let you enjoy the multiplayer mode with AI foes when you can't find an online match - I don't see this as an immediate issue, but a future one -eventually, many players may move on and the game will have fewer players - it shouldn't become worthless/boring when that happens)

If we're going tgo go all out naval awesome, let's make it encompass all aspects, and not just shooting at each other's boats. No?