PDA

View Full Version : A LOT of running

Blind2Society
11-09-2012, 03:11 AM
So after an extraordinary amount of running, climbing and all sorts of other stuff I have revealed, I'd say, about 99% of the frontier. God it was painful.

Anyway, even after all of that I still can't find all the trading posts. I have found one in Lexington, one in Concord, one in Monmouth and have purchased from a peddler traveling the frontier. Is this a bug and I have actually found them all or are there more to discover (and where)?

Also, I can't for the life of me find the last animal in John's Town. I have foxes, hares and bears. Any help?

On a side note, it seems to be easier to see the areas not yet discovered when looking at a smartphone picture of the TV than on the TV itself.
http://i1102.photobucket.com/albums/g444/Blind2Society/2012-11-08205805.jpg

Blind2Society
11-09-2012, 03:19 AM
NvM the John's Town bit, I found Elk just under the homestead icon.

TaleraRis
11-11-2012, 01:23 AM
It's that dark background on the map in the game I think. I will flash out of the map and back in because that highlights the background enough to tell where you have chunks you haven't been.

I don't really like this setup. I would have taken more and harder viewpoints to uncover everything than running back and forth and back and forth to make sure I uncover every little piece of an area.

Blind2Society
11-11-2012, 03:09 AM
God, I would love more viewpoints, all that running sucked.

TaleraRis
11-11-2012, 05:12 AM
God, I would love more viewpoints, all that running sucked.

Yeah my map is nearly filled out now as well. I tried to fill things out as I went along. But all that running did suck.