PDA

View Full Version : next assassin creed

Oli Karter
11-08-2012, 11:35 PM
(by the way this not my idea but i have seen it on another forum and thought i was good) Anyway Desmond appears, very disoriented and confused. Minerva speaks to him and guides him through a free run exercise. After Desmond has fully become aware Minerva states that he is not dead,but that his conscious has been transferred to the computer like device that was once holding Juno and that by touching the Orb has taken her place allowing her to escape.
Desmond asks if there is anyway to get out,but like Juno said it is a lot harder to get out than it is to get in. Minerva goes on to tell Desmond that she has been searching for a way to escape for years and has come up with nothing,So she spends her time reliving her memories through an archive system that been put in place by the first civ. Desmond searches the archives and finds out that his ancestor from the first civ had an important roll in the building of the machine so he decided to relive his ancestors memories animus style.
This is where the game picks up,you get to see how the assassins got started and how they became enemies of the Templars. Or maybe at first the Templars and Assassin were together and something drove them apart. This could help us better understand the fight between them and how a possible alliance could be achieved. But the main

SergeantClassie
11-09-2012, 02:16 AM
are you sure or are you joking