PDA

View Full Version : encyclopedia of the common man glitch

SneakyCharlie
11-08-2012, 10:46 PM
Yet another glitch out of the many many other glitches that ac3 has. I have scanned everybody and I have 3/3 at every worker. But the only problem is with the woodworker it says 2/3 but also that this entry is completed and every time I scan him I get that this entry has been completed. Can ubisoft please fix this because this is my last trophy and I can't get it because of this annoying glitch. Thank you !

FlarelordFenix
11-08-2012, 10:58 PM
Mine was like that for a while.. i kept running away and back to their camp. Eventually, they will be LOADING wood onto their cart - I was able to scan them at this time for the third...

Related:After you have everyone scanned, is the Encyclopedia supposed to disappear from your logbook? Mine is lingering, everything done.

Q-NUGGET
11-14-2012, 03:24 AM
Having the exact same problem, come on ubisoft fix this

savill81
11-14-2012, 09:39 AM
My problem with this quest is Ellen the tailor refuses to do any work, i followed her for three days straight (in game days), well i say followed, i watched her go from her house to her porch and smoke, then go to her house then walk down the path stop and smoke or eat an apple, and that's it, all day long, she is the last one i need to complete this and just wont do anything.