PDA

View Full Version : Guys.... These Glitches may be bad... but,

TrueAssassin77
11-08-2012, 10:28 PM
Have any of you played DC universe??? AC3 is mild in comparison to alot of games. Some glitches will evantually be fixed. patients is key! games been ot for 2 weeks? less? DC universe has been out for years and still has the same glitches/bugs since beta stage. Be grateful it isn't worse for AC3. Devs packed alot of content into an almost obsolete console system. Oh and some of the bugs are player specifc, because alot of ppl don't see the type of glitches others see... maybe you might need to check out your ps3/xboxes......

zhengyingli
11-08-2012, 10:31 PM
What you get to do in this game far outweighs the random bugs. I feel bad for the people who ran into gamebreaking bugs, but I really couldn't understand since I'm one of the lucky ones.

FlarelordFenix
11-08-2012, 10:38 PM
I disagree that the PS3 is an 'obsolete' system - I feel like the push to unearthly high grade graphics is pushing systems into a point where they're going to have to struggle to keep up with design - I'd rather have a smooth,-running game that looks like, say, Final fantasy 13 than a glitch ridden Skyrim - (mind, I love both of them, and the gameplay/world of AC III - I've got a glitch that's blocking me from 100% (Delivery quest is stuck at 32% and I finished them all, it didn't take the stuff from my inventory, and the NPCs are gone/logbook entry is gone)

I just wish that the industry would take its time instead of rushing ahead- I barely managed to afford a PS3 earlier this year. X_x;